Greetings, SF.

ElectiveToast

Like nearly 2 Million people world wide, I became an FE fan through Awakening. Before then, I've not really gotten into strategy games. As of right now, I'm only eyeing at Fates and Echoes, and I've only been introduced to another FE game called Path of Radiance through the security question required to create an account. Can someone give me the breakdown on that? 

Hello and welcome.

Path of Radiance is the 9th FE title, it was released on the Nintendo Gamecube, it stars Ike who you may have some familiarity with through Awakening to a small degree and/or Smash brothers. 

It sadly didn't sell very well but its a cult classic among those who did play it and is a general favorite of FE fans. Its usually considered the best told story of the english released games as well. 

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Path of Radiance is the 9th FE title, it was released on the Nintendo Gamecube, it stars Ike who you may have some familiarity with through Awakening to a small degree and/or Smash brothers. 

Adding to what Jedi said, Path of Radiance has a sequel (the 10th FE title) called Radiant Dawn released on the Wii. So if you do end un checking out FE9 then I guess you'd want to go with FE10 afterwards, since it still stars Ike (along with other characters).

Anyway, it's kind of late to say this but welcome to the forest! Respect the rules and entoy your stay~

Welcome to the Forest, Elective Toast!

Jedi and Zelith said everything about Path of Radiance so I'm just gonna say that Serenes Forest is introduced in Path of Radiance.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!