What are you hoping/expecting to see of Warriors at E3?

Ertrick36

10 hours ago, DaloDask said:

That sounds pretty boring.

My main point is whether or not it will continue to be relevant at all. And macho-Effie being in a third game makes it somewhat more relevant than the currently dead relevancy it has now.

I may or may not be looking for reasons to continue my hatred, also that's not how you spell Gotoh.

Can Gotoh 1RKO Gharnef without growths? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Apparently the first hour of the Treehouse will feature more news, so we could get something extra there.

Perhaps they could devote most of the presentation to reveals and the Treehouse segment to actual details.

5 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Perhaps they could devote most of the presentation to reveals and the Treehouse segment to actual details.

Would work. They may demonstrate exclusive characters like HW.

31 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'm half-tempted to think they'll just do a bunch of character reveals (Marth, Corrin, Xander, Ryoma, OCs) and then leave any details and other not-main characters to the Treehouse.

I'd like some straight-up gameplay footage, but I'll hold off on the hype

57 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

That's honestly how I'd expect them to do it.  Treehouse seems to be their go-to when they want to divulge more details or show off gameplay in-depth.  Directs are more just devoted to news sharing and updates, with only newly announced games getting extended spotlights.

On 6/11/2017 at 5:16 AM, DaloDask said:

That sounds pretty boring.

My main point is whether or not it will continue to be relevant at all. And macho-Effie being in a third game makes it somewhat more relevant than the currently dead relevancy it has now.

I may or may not be looking for reasons to continue my hatred, also that's not how you spell Gotoh.

Hate to say it, but it looks like macho-Effie is going to be the default. Which is honestly a shame, since I liked her interactions in the Japanese release compared to being Sully 2.0 Deluxe in the localization...

On 2017-6-7 at 4:47 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

Something to alleviate my concerns about the casts they decided to pick. 

The villains of all those games are underwhelming so either they must show an OC villain that seems really interesting or they must really show they put some work in the villains they had to work with. Or just show Hardin immediately. 

I agree.  In terms of Fates and Awakening the villains were incredibly poor, in my opinion anyway.  To be honest, I really think the only cast member I would maybe pick the game up for is Iago, to be honest.  Because honestly even though he was really poorly constructed I do harbour adoration for him.  But the odds of Iago showing up at all in the game are worse than Mycen's chances of a perfect level up...

However, upon saying this, I still want to see the game and what it has to offer.  I'm trying not to be too critical off the bat but my hopes aren't exactly high.  Like you, in terms of villains, I'd just hope for a good one unique to the Warriors universe.  

Yeah, I'm hoping because F!Corrin is in, that means M!Robin is in. Other than that, it was expected, though a little less than what I thought. Plus, a spoopy dragon is likely the cause of the cross world shenanigans from what I could see.

Edited by saisymbolic

Well, the short trailer ticked off one of the boxes of what I expected to see (reveals of Corrin, Ryoma, and Xander). Rather happy that Corrin is F!Corrin and hope that M!Robin makes it in. Now, all that is left to see is a Warriors Villain (unless the Dragon was it) and a Bond Conversation, and my expectations are sated.

I look forward to the possible Fire Emblem Warriors segment on the Treehouse and to see if anything from my wishlist makes it in (Full Level Playthrough, Mounted Class Gameplay, Teaser for a character not from Awakening, Fates, or Shadow Dragon.)