StreetPass treasure video (visiting the Northern Desert)

Been trying to find a chance to record this video for a while now.

Not many people get to experience this, but whenever you get a StreetPass tag, there's a chance of receiving gossip--and gossip of treasure will lead you to a cleared battle map.

(There's a page on the main site that goes into more detail, but the video is pretty self-explanatory, I hope.)

Awesome that you can actually explore the map a bit. I really hope this carries over to Switch and we actually get the ability to explore around like a typical RPG in certain locations. Whether it be after clearing them, or in towns, etc.

Oh wow, it's neat that they add that we can actually explore the entire map and get more items. Also, I do see Boulders falling in the Sand Fall on the Northern Desert map in that video.

Edited by King Marth 64

This looks really cool, now if only I could find someone in my area to streetpass with.  I went out to a popular streetpass spot last weekend and didn't get one streetpass for Echoes, I had two for Fates and two for Awakening though.

THIS IS SO COOL. I WANNA EXPLORE THESE LITTLE MAPS.

Scratch that, I want to explore the ENTIRE MAP of all the battle locations. Especially the Desert Stronghold and Grieth's Citadel, those places are FUN in the battle animations.

Obligatory: stupid StreetPass *grumble*

Got a question for y'all.

Would you be interested in individual videos of all the interesting StreetPass areas or should I combine them into one big video?

I kind of want to do them separately, but I feel like it's almost spamming. But if I make it one video, that's 20 or odd locations (that I'll visit for 1~2 minutes), which sounds fairly monstrous.

Or maybe I could group them together, like all the Act 1 areas, etc.

Anyway, I managed to visit Ram Woods and it's pretty cool. Like in the battlefield, you can see bits of Ram Village in the background. It's a total tease you can't visit it >___<