I did a video with Source Gaming on FE Warriors

Jedi

Didn't really think about it until he mentioned it, but it does make sense that they only said most characters are from Archanea/Ylisse/Fatesland instead of all because there are technically some playable OC's.

Edited by Refa

1 hour ago, Refa said:

Didn't really think about it until he mentioned it, but it does make sense that they only said most characters are from Archanea/Ylisse/Fatesland instead of all because there are technically some playable OC's.

Yeah I didn't think about it myself.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

It does narrow down the list some more. 

6 hours ago, Refa said:

I actually had this thought for a while now. I really hope its not the case, but it seems far too likely.

8 hours ago, Refa said:

I've been thinking that could be the case when I heard about it.

11 hours ago, Refa said:

It could lead to some comedy hijinks if there was an Avatar in this game, and Marth and company called you Kris, Chrom and co. you called you Robin, and the gutter trash called you Corrin, and all of them kept getting confused. 

3 hours ago, Slumber said:

and the gutter trash called you Corrin

...Seriously?

Anyways, a bit of a correction: Hyrule Warriors was revealed in December 2013 and released in August 2014. That's 9 months. not 6.
Also, it's highly unlikely that they'll do clones-- the Musou franchise as a whole has distanced itself from them.

8 hours ago, The DanMan said:

...Seriously?

Anyways, a bit of a correction: Hyrule Warriors was revealed in December 2013 and released in August 2014. That's 9 months. not 6.
Also, it's highly unlikely that they'll do clones-- the Musou franchise as a whole has distanced itself from them.

I was poking fun at Fates. I'm not a huge fan of the Fates cast, but I like them more than I like the Awakening cast, and probably more than some classic FE casts. 

Edited by Slumber

24 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I was poking fun at Fates. I'm not a huge fan of the Fates cast, but I like them more than I like the Awakening cast, and probably more than some classic FE casts. 

Sorry. Just used to seeing comments like that unironically thrown about around the subreddit.