Video of all rare enemies

I think some people were curious earlier?

Anyway, there's a 10% chance of finding rare enemies (Dracul, Garuda, Fafnir, Balor, Titan, Dagon, Guardian and Vestal) if you keep re-entering dungeons.

Not completely sure how it works though since I jacked up the appearance rate to 100%, but failed to find enemies in the Secret Shrine, Sylvan Shrine and Fear Mountain Shrine, despite knowing for a fact that they exist (I found some on my Japanese save and the encounter rates are the same).

I did encountered a Garuda at the Fear Mountain Shrine when I was re-entering when I try to go to the Mila Servant Statue to promote Clive into a Gold Knight & Python into a Bow Knight and I was wondering what was that yellow glow around their body about. I was surprised that Garudas managed to be 100% appeared for the Fear Mountain Shrine. But, is most of the rare enemies will appear more when the game file starts on Act 5 or they managed to be randomly appear?

Edited by King Marth 64

Ah! I found a Titan but I was unnable to go all "sie sind das essen und wir sind die jäger!!" on it, because my units weren't able to receive a hit from it

Wow the Bestal can talk, I wasn't expected it

39 minutes ago, Not_The_NSA said:

I did some monster hunting myself. Disappointed the game doesn't reference them in any capacity and drops aren't interesting.

Well, Garuda, Guardian and Balor do drop the relic weapons.

3 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Ah! I found a Titan but I was unnable to go all "sie sind das essen und wir sind die jäger!!" on it, because my units weren't able to receive a hit from it

You also need to dual wield Falchions first :P