The "make me laugh" game: ROUND 1

Flee Fleet!

Hi.

So basically, I'm doing a game in which there will be 9 players, who have to post something funny (either as a image or video, and it could be something like a meme). However, I may put requirements (e.g. a theme or word or meme) that must be in anything funny you're posting.

To win the game, you must get the majority vote. People who will be voting will be me and all 9 players. However you can not vote for your own post. My vote will be counted as two votes since I'm the host of this game. 

There will be three rounds:

In Round 1, the funniest post by any 6 people must be voted by me and the other participants. Thus, three people who did not get voted will be out of the game. e.g:

" Voting starts. Player2 got majority votes, he stays in the game.

Voting starts again. Player3 got majority votes. he stays in the game, and so on...

...6 players have been chosen. Player8, 1, and 6 did not get majority votes, so they're out the game."

Round 2 and 3 are pretty much the same, except that in Round 2 three players must be chosen and in Round 3, only one player must be chosen (this one player will also become the winner of this game)

Keep in mind, anyone who does lose can still vote.

Current players:

1. StahlTheStall

2. Corrobin

3. OrangePerson

4. Dragoncat

5. Nym

6. DisobeyedCargo

7. Iloebet

8. KnightOfNohr

So, anyone wanna join?

Edited by Flee Fleet!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/9/2017 at 5:12 AM, Flee Fleet! said:

Hi.

So basically, I'm doing a game in which there will be 9 players, who have to post something funny (either as a image or video, and it could be something like a meme). However, I may put requirements (e.g. a theme or word or meme) that must be in anything funny you're posting.

To win the game, you must get the majority vote. People who will be voting will be me and all 9 players. However you can not vote for your own post. My vote will be counted as two votes since I'm the host of this game. 

There will be three rounds:

In Round 1, the funniest post by any 6 people must be voted by me and the other participants. Thus, three people who did not get voted will be out of the game. e.g:

" Voting starts. Player2 got majority votes, he stays in the game.

Voting starts again. Player3 got majority votes. he stays in the game, and so on...

...6 players have been chosen. Player8, 1, and 6 did not get majority votes, so they're out the game."

Round 2 and 3 are pretty much the same, except that in Round 2 three players must be chosen and in Round 3, only one player must be chosen (this one player will also become the winner of this game)

Keep in mind, anyone who does lose can still vote.

Current players:

1. StahlTheStall

2. Corrobin

3. OrangePerson

4. Dragoncat

So, anyone wanna join?

Just finished my exams and I am done with school for the year, so why the hell not.

so, should I just start the game with 7 people? If so, I'll PM everyone in the game to inform them that it has started.

Anyone still want to join though?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY. YOU FORGET THE THREAD!

UUUUGGHHHH I SUCK!

Anyways...

@KnightOfNohr, @StahlTheStall, @OrangePerson, @Corrobin, @lloebet, @DisobeyedCargo, @Nym, @Dragoncat...

LET US START THE GAME.

First round:

5 players must be selected.

Make sure to read the rules. All of you can vote any post except your own. 

Your funny post must be about...

FIRE EMBLEM 

Your funny post could be a paragraph, an image, a gif, a meme, or a video.

If someone is unable to post because of real life stuff, do tell, so we don't have to wait for you.

• Flee Fleet! changed the title to The "make me laugh" game: ROUND 1