The "make me laugh" game: ROUND 1

Flee Fleet!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so IIoebet and Stahl haven't been online for quite some time. I don't think they'll able to play the game in time.

Unless they miraculously show up, they are out of the game.

KnightOfNohr is still online, so I'll notify him.

But anyways, I think we should just start voting now, since I think my vote is pretty fixed.

Just so you remember, as I'm the host, my vote will be counted as 2. The rest have 1 vote. And you CAN NOT vote for yourself. 

Anyways, my vote goes to DisobeyedCargo. I really found that funny, considering who Robin is and what happens to them.

Corrobin- 1

OrangePerson- 1

DragonCat- 1

Nym- 2

DisobeyedCargo- 2

place your votes people.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Well, KnightOfNohr hasn't responded, so we'll have to continue without him. Thus, 4 people will be selected in Round 1.

Corrobin- 1

OrangePerson- 1

DragonCat- 1

Nym- 2

DisobeyedCargo- 2

it seems like it's a tie between Nym and DisobeyedCargo. Hence, they both are the first to win Round 1. Two more people are to be selected (Nym and DisobeyedCargo can still vote btw). Anyways, my second vote goes to OrangePerson. Wrys getting replace by a vulnerary never gets old for me.

Corrobin- 2

OrangePerson- 2

DragonCat- 2

Place your votes people.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

My vote still goes to Nym

Euh...

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

it seems like it's a tie between Nym and DisobeyedCargo. Hence, they both are the first to win Round 1. Two more people are to be selected (Nym and DisobeyedCargo can still vote btw). Anyways, my second vote goes to OrangePerson. Wrys getting replace by a vulnerary never gets old for me.

Corrobin- 1

OrangePerson- 2

DragonCat- 1

Place your votes people.

You have to vote for someone else, we already won this round XD.

Edited by Nym

Corrobin- 2

OrangePerson- 2

DragonCat- 2

currently the three of your are at a tie. However, @Dragoncat hasn't voted yet. Her vote will decide the second winner, and then we'll have to pick the final winner of this round from the remaining two people. 

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I did vote. You missed it. I voted for OrangePerson.

It was before the first winners were selected. I did assume you would pick Orange again, but I thought there was a chance you guys might change your votes from before.

anyways:

Corrobin- 2

OrangePerson- 3

Dragoncat- 2

Orange is the second winner, and the third one to be chosen for the second round.

And now, for the final winner of this round, who will it be? My vote goes to Dragoncat, but it was a close tie between them.

Corrobin- 2

Dragoncat- 4

place your votes.

Edited by Flee Fleet!