Dragon Ball FighterZ: It's out!

Jedi

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

I think this means Hit & a few others are fairly likely. The head dev herself mentioned liking Caulifia

Not to mention said Saiyan girl has grown a fandom fairly quickly 

3840488cd438e3855eaaea6f6b238c24.png

Pardon my ignorance because I don't watch Super (I have heard bits and pieces from friends), but I thought her name was Kale?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, LordOTaco said:

Caulifa is the broly chick and yes she can stay away. No want.

It's Kale. 

Also 

Edited by Jedi

That's sweet. Normally I wouldn't really care about Tenshinhan, but I still don't think that he deserves the awful treatment that Super has given him. So it's nice to see him get some love for a change.

Edited by BrightBow

m0011.jpg

Wow they gave Tien his Super look, not that I mind, but I was expecting Cell arc, since the majority of people are in that look.

xB5qb.jpg

Edited by Jedi

The "6 players on 3vs3 fights" feature reminded me of Goku and Vegeta bickering about who was going to fight Freeza first (earlier on Super). What a great way to immerse us in the Dragon Ball universe and understand their rivalry and break friendships.

Also, I'd love to see alternate fighting styles/versions of a character. It's actually a feature I loved on the Tenkaichi series, but it doesn't need to be that exaggerated on FighterZ. I can imagine Teen Gohan and Adult Gohan being in the same game and playing very differently, for example. The same applies to Slayer Cell and the different Buus.

edit: Oh, didn't see about Tien. It'll be great to make Tien great again.

Edited by Rapier

Only one thing to say about these screenshots:

Can't wait to see them in action. As well as Arc's take on the Yamcha pose.

Having an all new character is also good news. That suggests that the story is going to be about more then just evil palette swaps.

Edited by BrightBow

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Only one thing to say about these screenshots:

Can't wait to see them in action. As well as Arc's take on the Yamcha pose.

Having an all new character is also good news. That suggests that the story is going to be about more then just evil palette swaps.

I love that opening line haha and same.

1 hour ago, LordOTaco said:

Android 21 is definitely the one im interested in the most.  I wonder if she will be appearing in super at all or is just a bonus game character.

She's made specifically for this game. From the sound of it 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ίce said:

love all these references!

I love how Arcsys also takes moves from the past games, like that silly handstand kick, its so in character too.

Yamcha is probably gonna be my lead off fighter.

3 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

According to someone I talked to (didn't check the article yet). Ginyu's body change is his level 3 and it trades hp and characters and the person that gets hit by it can't do it back.

4 minutes ago, Jedi said:

According to someone I talked to (didn't check the article yet). Ginyu's body change is his level 3 and it trades hp and characters and the person that gets hit by it can't do it back.

Yeah. I think that is correct, he also summons the Ginyu Force (at least Recoome) in his attacks. Not *too* surprised to see Ginyu. I am surprised to see Nappa though... he has Saibamen in his moveset.