Dragon Ball FighterZ: It's out!

Jedi

5 hours ago, The DanMan said:

We've got the basics confirmed. Goku, Vegeta, Teen Gohan, and the DBZ arc villain trio.

Yep also some nice touches people noticed. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Slumber said:

So Cell is Slayer?

I can kinda see it. Cell's kinda like a vampire.

I bet there will be a few other similarities but not like outright moveset steals haha.

Just now, Jedi said:

I bet there will be a few other similarities but not like outright moveset steals haha.

I could have sworn that Slayer was shooting out Kamehamehas here and there.

3 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

Ngl, I don't recall ever being this hyped for a Dragon Ball game.

I really suck at 2D fighters but they're still fun and this looks hella good.

I'm gonna try to become a competitive player at this game. 

Rip me.

11 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Rip me.

Every time a competitive-level game comes out that I really enjoy, I either:

Lose my love of the game and it starts feeling like a chore

Or

I quickly realize my own abilities keep me from ever even approaching the skill ceiling

1 minute ago, Slumber said:

Every time a competitive-level game comes out that I really enjoy, I either:

Lose my love of the game and it starts feeling like a chore

Or

I quickly realize my own abilities keep me from ever even approaching the skill ceiling

I promised myself ages ago if Arcsys ever did a DBZ game I'd give it a serious run regardless of the frustration, we'll see how it goes haha.

11 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I promised myself ages ago if Arcsys ever did a DBZ game I'd give it a serious run regardless of the frustration, we'll see how it goes haha.

I promised myself that like, 10 years ago if they ever did a Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and I made it probably 8 matches with one of my acquaintances who kicked my ass every time.

Granted, he's gone to EVO since and was #1 on the PS3 leaderboards for Injustice for a while, but still. Pretty dejected.

Edited by Slumber

14 minutes ago, Slumber said:

I promised myself that like, 10 years ago if they ever did a Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and I made it like, 8 matches with one of my acquaintances who kicked my ass every time.

Granted, he's gone to EVO since and was #1 on the PS3 leaderboards for Injustice for a while, but still.

Sorry to hear about that, :<

Uh, I can't think of many characters I would want that aren't already very likely to get in. So at that point I start thinking of really silly things and Great Saiyaman is the top pick there for sure. I imagine the guys at Arcsys would have a lot fun animating that character.

Just now, SecondWorld said:

Uh, I can't think of many characters I would want that aren't already very likely to get in. So at that point I start thinking of really silly things and Great Saiyaman is the top pick there for sure. I imagine the guys at Arcsys would have a lot fun animating that character.

I'm honestly just hoping my Human bois are in and fearing they might not be despite their chances being fairly likely. 

I also have a feeling that Bardock & Broly are shoe ins.

MASTER HANDSOME

THE WORLD'S CHAMPION

Vanquisher of Cell, savior of the world, and consecutive champion of dozens of World Martial Arts Tournaments!!!

THE ONE!

THE ONLY!!!

HERCUUUUUULE SATAN

would not object to a couple of satan fangirls as well to round out a team

great saiyaman is a close second, though

Just now, Jedi said:

I'm honestly just hoping my Human bois are in and fearing they might not be despite their chances being fairly likely. 

I want the whole gang in too, I just kinda assume they will be I guess.

Well, I like Bardock...

32 minutes ago, SecondWorld said:

I want the whole gang in too, I just kinda assume they will be I guess.

Well, I like Bardock...

Yeah i'm not fond of Broly myself but, I think it'd be silly to think him not probable.

2 hours ago, Jedi said:

I feel like Tien and Roshi should be there. Among the humans, they have probably the most unique fighting styles and the most unique techniques. In a game where power level isn't really a thing, I feel that unique characters should get some spotlight. 

... Which also means Namu and King Chappa should also be in the game. 

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

Eh, P4A kinda did the latter a bit. Yu had some of Jin's and Hakumen's moves, Akihiko had a couple of Azrael's, probably a few others. Nothing too egregious, but some normals were definitely re-used. Don't see why that wouldn't also be the case here.

17 hours ago, Jedi said:

Rip me.

I'm going to become the Yamcha of the competitive playing of this game, mark my words. at least I'm going to be useful for 3 episodes

Also, that new video is... oh man, why won't that thing get released three months from now instead of a year? I wish there will be at least a demo.

7 hours ago, Rapier said:

I'm going to become the Yamcha of the competitive playing of this game, mark my words. at least I'm going to be useful for 3 episodes

Also, that new video is... oh man, why won't that thing get released three months from now instead of a year? I wish there will be at least a demo.

I'm practicing Guilty Gear right now haha.

8 hours ago, Rapier said:

There is going to be one.

It will be a closed Beta for console (PS4 and XBox One). It is rumored to be available before the end of summer.