Dragon Ball FighterZ: It's out!

Jedi

6 hours ago, Rapier said:

LOOKING GUD YAMCHA JEDI

By the way, if you don't mind, would you like to share how to do that combo (preferably with ArcSys' notation system)?

A friend of mine helped me find out a combo and I've been practicing this lately. It's good that it works pretty much with any character (we've seen that it works with both Gokus, Vegetas and Gohans, but I'm willing to wager the rest can do that too since it consists of basic, universal moves), it does not depend on assists and doesn't use directional keys too much, so you won't have issues when/if you change directions

2m 5m J.5L J.5M. Double Jump J.5L J.5M Assist J.2H J.5L J.5M,J.5L 214M, 236H+S (I think this is what is used for super)

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The first two DLC characters have been announced, and your immediate guess as to who they are is probably correct.

We're apparently getting information on their release date and pricing next month.

Edited by Lightchao42

Yeah, the discovery that Cooler is going to be in pretty much killed whatever tiny chance there was for those two to sit this one out. I'm kind of surprised that they are the first two characters to be announced though. But in any case, I'm glad that they are out of the way already. That means that the remaining picks will actually be interesting. ...let's just hope that none of those slots will get spend on Base Goku and Vegeta.

39 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yeah, the discovery that Cooler is going to be in pretty much killed whatever tiny chance there was for those two to sit this one out. I'm kind of surprised that they are the first two characters to be announced though. But in any case, I'm glad that they are out of the way already. That means that the remaining picks will actually be interesting. ...let's just hope that none of those slots will get spend on Base Goku and Vegeta.

Base Goku and Vegeta were basically confirmed by dataminers 

the first 8 DLC (because lets not kid ourselves there will be more)

Is Bardock, Broly, Base Goku, Evil Vegeta, Cooler, 17 From Super, Merged Zamasu and Vegito

49 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Base Goku and Vegeta were basically confirmed by dataminers 

I think that this is reaching a bit. Those folders may be a indicator of that but that's not as substantial as an actual soundfile of the announcer like it was the case with Cooler. Maybe those models were intended to be used in cutscenes that ended up being scrapped, for example.

Besides, the fanbase has shown little patience for Goku clones to begin with. And if there was going to be another Goku, one would think that it was going to be the Ultra Instinct one.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

I think that this is reaching a bit. Those folders may be a indicator of that but that's not as substantial as an actual soundfile of the announcer like it was the case with Cooler. Maybe those models were intended to be used in cutscenes that ended up being scrapped, for example.

Besides, the fanbase has shown little patience for Goku clones to begin with. And if there was going to be another Goku, one would think that it was going to be the Ultra Instinct one.

The Japanese fanbase adores Goku, they'll eat it up every time, and the majority nonvocal fans as well, and as its been stated, Base Goku and Base Vegeta are huge nods to Japan as well considering thats their prefered versions of both.

The fandom in general is obessed with Goku, and I don't think its really fair to call them clones since even Goku Blue fights nothing like regular Goku?

I've seen plenty of want for DB Kid Goku or GT Goku too. I'm not particularly fond of the idea but it does have demand, its kind of a DB fighting game staple.

Edited by Jedi