Create a Pokemon team for the above user's avatar

Erureido

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xatu - it's a bird that commonly lives stop mountains and stuff like that.

Pidgeot - regal bird.

Sigilyph - has wings (albeit strange ones), is very old and represents an ancient and proud civilization.

Both of the Lati@s twins - legendary and regal, I feel they it the High Entia.

Beheeyem - because 

Spoiler

some Pokedex entries state it can "tamper with memories," which sounds similar to reading minds a la Telethia.

• 4 weeks later...

429.png354-m.png711.png576.png196.png655.png

I don't know where the character from your avatar is from, so I mainly went with Pokemon Ghost and Psychic-type Pokemon because they seem to fit the character the most.

Here's your group of Pokemon based on knowing nothing about you. I will not be using any Pokemon in your signature. That's cheating.

Decidueye (because Takumi.), Braviary (Because America. Last bird, I promise), Greninja (You say your a ninja. Ninja's deserve ninja pokemon), you look like one of those Ice maids from Fates, so you need an Ice type... Hmmm... Let's do Regice. Cleanliness seems to be a factor in your avatar as well. A maid needs to keep everything neat and tidy. A Pokemon that cleans up well? Hmmm... I'm going to go with Mr. Mime. (He cleans in the anime. That's good enough for me.) And finally... Lilligant because... when most people think of elegant Pokemon... They think of Gardevoir. Not me, though I will admit Gardevoir is quite elegant... I prefer Lilligant over Gardevoir. Maybe I'm bias because I like Grass Pokemon, but I like what I like. So, yeah...

Spoiler

decidueye_by_fishbowlsoul90-da9tymu.png 628.png greninja.png Spr_6x_378.pngmr-mime.png Lilligant

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Insert an eevee, four eeveelutions, and one steel evolution in team

Inser same steel evolution, Aegislash, Gallade, Garchomp, Forteress and Lucario

The character looks vaguely bug-like, I believe mostly with the eyes and "horns" that look partially like "feelers," if that's what they're called. So, Butterfree - after all, the color scheme fits as well.

In addition to that, Volbeat and Illumise would fit as well.

The avatar looks slightly ethereal/alien as well, which fits the Psychic type. It also looks like a fighter of some form; ergo, the forth Pokemon is Medicham - both Psychic and Fighting.

Under the psychic statement, Malamar will also work.

Finally, due to the red and blue scheme, as well as looking like it would fit, Garchomp.

Given Bill Boy being what he is, Nihilego is a shoe-in. With Dipper's body in mind,  a Normal type will do... Zangoose maybe? And Kengiskhan (hope I spelled that right) for its Scrappy ability. "Rex Glacies" also calls for Ice types: Avalugg and Alola!Ninetails. I'll throw in Tyruntantrum in for the Rex bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh easy! 

Porygon-Z 

Magneton

KlingKlang 

Scolliopod - insects and robots are friends 

hawlucha-multicolored bot and multi types Pokémon both tough 

Pikachu 

(my avatar looks a lot like me. Let’s see if you can guess my Pokémon team)