Erureido

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Noctowl (the guy seems wise)

Slowking (ditto)

Ursaring (average Pokemon for average-looking guy)

Pidgeot

Talonflame

Crobat

Articuno

Skarmory

Pelliper 

your avi is a bird, and they are all birds

Aegislash (the sword).

Fraxure (the axe).

The Three Birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) because it is some sort of royalty bird, and they are all legendary/important.

Honchrow, because it is black and has a hat.

Mismagius, because your avatar looks witch-like and has purple.

Two Meowstic, one for each gender, because the avatar reminds me of Olympia and Meowstic is one of her main Pokemon.

Chimecho, as I feel it fits.

Chandelure, because the avatar looks ghost-like as well as witch-like, and I think it fits.

Espeon, because psychic.

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Eevee

Espeon

Sylveon

Cubchoo (Felicia)

Jolteon

Flareon

Blaziken (mega), owned by the blazkien superhero in the anime.

Lucario, owned by sir Aaron, a hero in the anime. (Could also be mega).

Aegislash, trainers it recognizes becomes king, which is royalty, and Lucina is royalty.

Togekiss, in the anime, Dawn's togekiss was owned by a Princess before it was hers, and Lucina is a princess.

Pidgeot, was Sir Aaron's main form of transportation and looks regal as F*** (can also be mega).

Ampharos, was also owned my the blaziken superhero in the anime (can also be mega).

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Lucario (Due to attunement to life energies surrounding it.)

Sygilyph (Psychic bird, nuff said.)

Gallade (Psychic fighter, and is knight-like in appearance. I feel this might be fitting due to the character's nature.)

Aegislash (You provided the reasoning behind this.)

Pidgeot (You provided the reasoning behind this. Also, bird.)

Moltres (I'm not gonna go into detail about this.)

493.png718-10.png282.png589.png676-l.png754.png

• Much like Jeanne having an overseer-like role in the Holy Grail War due to her Ruler class, Arceus has a similar-natured role due to his omnipotent status. Both Jeanne and Arceus are also capable of acting as mediators to certain conflicts.
  • Zygarde also fits the mediator-like role Jeanne has. Much like how Jeanne will quickly travel to a location where a battle is taking place, Zygarde can do the something similar but more in the context of its role (traveling to an area where the ecosystem could be threatened by using its 10% Forme). Both can also act as overseers and mediators for their given roles: Jeanne is an overseer and mediator to Holy Grail conflict, while Zygarde does the same in regards to the ecosystem.
  • Gardevoir fits Jeanne's elegant nature and appearance.
  • Escavelier has the whole knightly-theme that Jeanne also shares. Additionally, both are capable fighters when using lances.
  • Furfrou is there to reference Jeanne's french origins. The Le Reinne Trim seems to fit Jeanne best, especially when the the design of its ears remind me of Jeanne's hair.
  • Lurantis fits Jeanne's elegant nature and appearance similar to Gardevoir. The way how Lurantis prepares its Solar Blade attack by initially raising the beam to the sky reminds of how Jeanne holds up her flag for her Noble Phantasm.
Edited by Erureido

50 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Audino (maid and caring)

Froslass (ice type. Your icon makes me think of Flora)

Thats all I have this far

Togetic: inhabits the mirage kingdom in the anime, which has royalty, which Lucina is

Emploeon: is based on an emperor penguin and an emperor, which is royalty, which again Lucina is

Ho oh- was supposedly sealed in a stone orb by the king of Pokelantis in the anime, who is royalty.

Registeel: is on Pyramid King Brandon's team in the battle pyramid in Both the games and the anime.

Reuniclus: is the signature Pokémon of Caitlin of the Unovae elite four, and she is the Lady that Castle Valet Darach serves in he battle castle.

Gardevoir (mega): name is a combination of garde and devoir, French for guard and duty, while it's japanese name, sirnight, can be taken to mean Sir Knight or Come, Knight. This points to it being a knight, which commonly serve royalty.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Doesn't matter what pokémon, like their master, they will disobey.

But I have all 8 gymbadges from The first six regions and have cleared the entire island challenge in alola...

Leafeon

Flareon

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Sylveon 

Eevee

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

But I have all 8 gymbadges from The first six regions and have cleared the entire island challenge in alola...

Leafeon

Flareon

Vaporeon

Jolteon

Sylveon 

Eevee

Do you think badges brainwash your pokémon or what?

5 Magikarp and 1 Arceus