Video of 7-Eleven Collab. event and items

In Japan, you can download exclusive in-game items by visiting a 7-Eleven between 24th May to 31st July 2017. Here, I show off the items and the event to receive them.

For those wondering, 7-Eleven is huge in Japan and synonymous with video-game (and other) collaborations. So it's totally normal over there, whereas it would be quite strange in the West.

The Seven Sword's blade is 7-shaped. Of course. XD

Can't say I'm really that jealous that only Japan gets these. They're interesting, but not that spectacular. Though I am a bit surprised they're fully translated (or did you hack those in too?). Makes me think they are or were planning to bring them stateside at some point. Either that, or it was all already in the game's data and every little thing gets translated, whether it gets used in the final game or not.

8 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

The Seven Sword's blade is 7-shaped. Of course. XD

Can't say I'm really that jealous that only Japan gets these. They're interesting, but not that spectacular. Though I am a bit surprised they're fully translated (or did you hack those in too?). Makes me think they are or were planning to bring them stateside at some point. Either that, or it was all already in the game's data and every little thing gets translated, whether it gets used in the final game or not.

Generally it's a mix of both. Unless they specifically aim to remove something, they'll translate everything since they won't always know what is and is not used.

There's also a possibility these could still be released here if they really wanted to, maybe activate it through spotpass or something. Animal Crossing had crossover series of items with 7-11 and Campus Notebook, and both of those were (partially) released here.

I'm disappointed that there was no Slurpee item in the promotion

hope we might get these items renamed in a gift from Mila Like a Lucky 7 Sword

Edited by Captain Karnage