Do You Think We'll Get A Trailer At E3?

Kind of a short topic with nothing to really talk about, but I'm kind of hoping we do get one with maybe a teaser name.

or we'll get one during a Nintendo direct later this year

Edited by Captain Karnage

Depends on what FE: Switch's release window is for 2018. If it's the first half, then yeah, we'll probably get a trailer.

Though it's not like Nintendo is shy from showing trailers for big games that are a year+ away.

9 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Depends on what FE: Switch's release window is for 2018. If it's the first half, then yeah, we'll probably get a trailer.

Though it's not like Nintendo is shy from showing trailers for big games that are a year+ away.

*Cough* *Cough* Breath of the Wild *Cough*

1 minute ago, escotanner said:

I'll be damned if that wasn't worth the wait, though.

Edited by Slumber

22 minutes ago, escotanner said:

To be fair, BotW was set for release in 2015 when it was first shown at E3 2014. It wasn't delayed for 2016/2017 until later.

On topic, I don't think we'll get a trailer now, but if it releases late 2018 then I can see it having a big presence at next E3.

Edited by Lightchao42

2 hours ago, Jedi said:

Since the direct is apparently only going to be 25 minutes i'm not sure.

I heard it was going to be 30 minutes long. As for if it will be shown off, probably not, although FE Warriors might be.

I definitely don't see it being "too soon" plus with news from Reggie about many reveals I expect between 1-2 min tease they always pull a first look with a few games which is possible since I'm more hype for that than Warriors easily.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Supposedly they had already begun development on this game before they began work on Echoes, so there should be something for them to show.

I don't think it would have to be something big. Just a small preview would suffice.

Edited by Sentinel07

I think that this year, Nintendo is going to prioritize showing Fire Emblem Warriors instead of FE Switch. We're closer to the release of the former and there's only been one teaser and a magazine leak

I think that they might have a teaser sort of akin to what we first saw of Fates, maybe less so due to the length of the presentations others have mentioned above.  Honestly, it'd be really nice to see something as I'm in no way hyped for Warriors ... anyway, I'd rather save the money spent on that and spend it on an actual switch or a potential FE switch/Switch bundle deal.