How I feel every non-Akaneia/Ylisse/Fatestopia Lord's chances are (And feel free to voice your opinion)

Jave

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Because your opinion (which isn't fact, btw) isn't the only one that matters and Ike has loads and loads of fans that love him?

ana, only two people like ike; you and soren

Just now, Lord Raven said:

...Is this a joke?

Either way, this feels like it's mocking me and I ask you not to do that. Also, last I recall, you've said you like Ike.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Is this a joke?

Either way, this feels like it's mocking me and I ask you not to do that. Also, last I recall, you've said you like Ike.

Umm you do know that Dande Leone's comment you responded to was also blatant sarcasm right?  Just a heads up.

Edited by Raguna

3 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

According to the Heroes poll, PoR Ike got 33,871 votes and RD Ike got 17,684 votes, and there's no way Anacybele voted that many times.

3 minutes ago, Raguna said:

Umm you do know that Dande Leone's comment you responded to was also blatant sarcasm right?  Just a heads up.

Hard to tell over the internet...

2 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

According to the Heroes poll, PoR Ike got 33,871 votes and RD Ike got 17,684 votes, and there's no way Anacybele voted that many times.

Lord Raven was clearly just messing around, you know. xP

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Because your opinion (which isn't fact, btw) isn't the only one that matters and Ike has loads and loads of fans that love him?

I think that comment was ment to be very sarcastic.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Please don't start quoting that poll.

Roy is my favorite FE character.

But golly gee me quoting that poll over and over how everyone else should love him too because ermagad straw poll would get real annoying, wouldn't it? Especially if I mentioned it in every post and in every topic, and reminded everyone in every post about how much I love Roy to death.

What I'm trying to say, is, I agree with you. So sick of who "deserves to be in". What is this, Smash Warriors?

I like the listing and hope it comes to pass, I feel it has a fair chance but I don't plan on holding my breath. I'm hoping for some noteable villains and popular characters that aren't lords such as maybe king Ashnard, Boyd and Harr for FE10, Nergal, Heath, Dart and Ephidel for FE7 etc you get the idea

• 2 weeks later...

While Eliwood is nominally the main character, bear in mind he's by far the least popular member of his group, and his fighting style is virtually identical not only with the confirmed Xander but the only possible MC representatives from FE4. Even in-universe he gets overshadowed by his son, and unlike Chrom he lacks 'focus game' status to push him over the edge. Poor guy didn't even get DLC in Awakening because Lyn's sex appeal apparently more important to Elibe than Eliwood's Secret Misadventures.

Like, he's a protagonist in the most technical sense, but there's otherwise no reason to add him. He adds nothing, he's not particularly popular even in the region that cares about his game, and his only meaningful contribution is being the most resilient parental figure of a main character in the series. If there's one protagonist that they can easily skip to no ill effect, it's him.

Eirika, in comparison, at least has the niche of being the first female Lord that doesn't unambiguously lose main character status by the end of the game. She's also just as mounted as Eliwood, technically -- and a mounted Swordmaster at that, which may well be weird enough to offer something unique compared to other sword cavalry and sword infantry alike if they choose to pursue that route (they probably won't.) I wouldn't put her in the same camp as Eliwood and Chrom's "overshadowed by his friend with a cooler weapon, a cooler woman with the same weapon, and ultimately his kid who has Smash fans" club.

40 minutes ago, Iridium said:

While Eliwood is nominally the main character, bear in mind he's by far the least popular member of his group, and his fighting style is virtually identical not only with the confirmed Xander but the only possible MC representatives from FE4. Even in-universe he gets overshadowed by his son, and unlike Chrom he lacks 'focus game' status to push him over the edge. Poor guy didn't even get DLC in Awakening because Lyn's sex appeal apparently more important to Elibe than Eliwood's Secret Misadventures.

Like, he's a protagonist in the most technical sense, but there's otherwise no reason to add him. He adds nothing, he's not particularly popular even in the region that cares about his game, and his only meaningful contribution is being the most resilient parental figure of a main character in the series. If there's one protagonist that they can easily skip to no ill effect, it's him.

Eirika, in comparison, at least has the niche of being the first female Lord that doesn't unambiguously lose main character status by the end of the game. She's also just as mounted as Eliwood, technically -- and a mounted Swordmaster at that, which may well be weird enough to offer something unique compared to other sword cavalry and sword infantry alike if they choose to pursue that route (they probably won't.) I wouldn't put her in the same camp as Eliwood and Chrom's "overshadowed by his friend with a cooler weapon, a cooler woman with the same weapon, and ultimately his kid who has Smash fans" club.

Eirika was the main lord to me since I only ever did her route. 

Let's be honest though, Chrom was probably overshadowed before Smash.

I feell like it's "If you're a famous FE 1/3/11/12/13/14 character, you have 99% chance of being in the base game. If you're a famous FE 7/8/9/10 character you'll be DLC. If you're none of the earlier 2 options, tough luck".

Edited by Escalario

I really hope mages are divided into 3 colors since there's so many good candidates for mages  representation. I think all but Judgral have a good chance of getting in. They could maybe be dlc later, but we have Marth and Chrom already which I think is more than enough for blue haired Lords. 

If Ephraim gets in they kind of have to have Eirika too. Same with Alm and Celica. There's no way they're going to release one and not the other. Ike is a given, Micaiah has an ok chance. Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector have good chances too I think (the only iffy one is Eliwood but he's mounted so that's a thing).

Also I can't comprehend why some people are mad about the roster being MOSTLY (some people took this as entirely for some unknown reason) Awakening, Fates, and Shadow Dragon.

-Awakening sells and is the most popular 

-Fates is 3 games and also popular

-Shadow dragon has so many iconic characters in the series being the original, and is fairly popular especially in Japan