Ragefest V: The Enragement Ring OFFICIAL THREAD

MarkyJoe1990

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, obviously, you have waited for my 3 months formation to begin before starting this ragefest instead of revealing it while I was jobless.

Despite what you said, you really don't want me to enter, huh ? Well, fine then, I won't use my remaining time for you then !

Well, OK, I might try something. I don't really want to use FEXP again and I don't want to deal with hacking so I'll try SRPGStudio, I guess.

Reading the synopsis, I have some ideas...

EDIT : after looking it up.... maybe not. Well, I'll think about it.

Edited by FdRstar
to avoid double-posting

14 hours ago, FdRstar said:

So, obviously, you have waited for my 3 months formation to begin before starting this ragefest instead of revealing it while I was jobless.

Despite what you said, you really don't want me to enter, huh ? Well, fine then, I won't use my remaining time for you then !

Well, OK, I might try something. I don't really want to use FEXP again and I don't want to deal with hacking so I'll try SRPGStudio, I guess.

Reading the synopsis, I have some ideas...

EDIT : after looking it up.... maybe not. Well, I'll think about it.

I uh... can't tell if you're cracking jokes or not, but I like the idea of FdRStar coming back for round 2 and taking everyone off guard with a really cool submission.

By the way, EEW and I are still working on Marc's Precious - Revenge.

Enragement is incorrectly named. In Fire Emblem, it only takes three conversations to bond for life. You should've already had an A support with Ragefest

On 12/06/2017 at 0:18 AM, MarkyJoe1990 said:

I uh... can't tell if you're cracking jokes or not, but I like the idea of FdRStar coming back for round 2 and taking everyone off guard with a really cool submission.

By the way, EEW and I are still working on Marc's Precious - Revenge.

Yeah, yeah, it was a joke, sorry it wasn't clear enough. I don't expectr you to know and plan around my schedule^^

Couldn't do it before, but I gonna register myself to this year's contest. Even though, I never made a hack before, I suck at almost everything at life, including gaming, there's no way it will be a good one and I'm sure I have zero percent chance of winning. Still, I am pumped for this year contest and I look forward to the hacks of this year.

6 minutes ago, Kirb1337 said:

not with that attitude

The last winner had that attitude. Granted, he also put a lot of effort and thought into the submission.

I will try to submit, but I find any endeavor I make is usually woefully incompetent, regardless of how much time and effort I put into it. I've tried to follow the ultimate tutorial, but I usually end up fucking up because I can't for the life of me manage all of those programs at once. I've always liked this contest, but I didn't feel like I could use FEditor without damaging my computer.

49 minutes ago, 47948201 said:

You probably can't use FEEEEditor without damaging your computer, because FEEEEditor. Head over to FEU and learn how to hack without it!

I'm trying to learn MAKE HACK.cmd instead, but I think I'm doing it wrong, because I'm running the command prompt, but it says it doesn't recognize anything. I put a thread up in the Questions section about it.

I have an idea for a ragefest hack. I wanna finish watching all your ragefest vids before I get started though. I'm currently on 4's Trapped in Painful Places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just so you guys know, this contest is still going on. The due date is September 10th, 2017.

I'm a little worried since I haven't gotten many clues as to how many submissions I'll get this time. It's very possible that Ragefest V will be a smaller contest than Ragefest IV. Though, on the flipside, that also lowers my chances of burnout.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990