Ragefest V: The Enragement Ring OFFICIAL THREAD

MarkyJoe1990

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really strange how quiet it is inside this fourm, I remember the last ragefest having more people talk with each other in here over things and saying opinions on many of the submissions... I wonder why no one is talking in here.

Yeah, it's disappointing. I was always so excited when people would post in the Ragefest IV thread. Now, it's just like... why do I even bother posting the videos here?

Maybe I should jump into the serenes discord and post the videos...? But then that'd be kind of intrusive and spammy.

I wonder if they expected you to premote early to get raisin more exp to deal with the tougher enemies, along with all the other reinforcements... goodness...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr. Mister said:

That last cutscene on today's video was a Dragonpapa reference, BTW- And a very neat one at that.

Correction, it's Danganronpa. A.k.a. the Saw movie series + Battle Royale + Persona 3, 4 & 5 + Suda51 games (especially Twilight Syndrome) + Ace Attorney franchise.

I am nerd and I know too much. XD

Edited by KriegerZeta