[FE15] Euklyds First Draft

Jedi

Alternative names included Babbies First Draft.

Drafting
1. This draft is for 3 players.
2. Alm, Celica, Silque, and Mycen are free for all.
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

Rules
1. Undrafted units can only move and trade items, 4 turn penalty.
2. Every overworld map must be completed; you may do fights/collect treasure one time per dungeon room (no staff/grind abuse)
3. You may fight skirmishes/extra dungeon fights (not farm silver) with just undrafted units deployed and Alm/Celica not fighting.
4. Any unit that levels up in a skirmish has an additional 4 turn penalty just for deployment.
5. Random drops and drops from extracurricular fights banned.
6. No doing extra fights for quests, even if it's the first time that fight becomes available.
7. Forging and sub-quests are allowed; all DLC is banned.
8. Game ends when Duma dies.
9. You can only get one of Sonya or Deen

Available Units

Teams 
Carmine: Kliff, Saber, Tobin, Catria, Leon, Luthier, Sonya, Boey, Zeke, Conrad
Jedi: Faye, Mae, Lukas, Mathilda, Palla, Deen, Tatiana, Clive, Est, Nomah
Euklyd: Clair, Gray, Kamui, Atlas, Python, Genny, Delthea, Forsyth, Valbar, Jesse 

Edited by Jedi

ALRIGHT I GOT MY TEAM BOIZ

Clair, Clair's Boytoy, EXTRA THICC, Naruto, People's Champion, Healbot #3, Nino, Greenthwomp, Celicathwomp, and Shitty Merc

(clair gray atlas kamui python genny delthea forsyth valbar jesse)

Edited by Euklyd

Map 1: 2/2. Lukas & Alm run forward weaken the enemies, weaken more on player phase then slay all the remaining mooks 

Map 2:  5/7 Alm & Lukas slay the archer, Faye goes to catch a bandit that Lukas weakened and to cover the southern base, Alm charges ahead and Lukas picks off stragglers from Alm's assault. 

Thief Shrine: Got Silque while getting Faye to level 3 (made her a cleric), gave Silque all 3 speed boosts, got some levels and Faye to C support with both Silque & Alm off the 2 bandit mobs

Map 3: 8/15 Alm & Lukas go right, Faye & Silque go up the mountain to meet the merc mid way, enemies on the right run annoyingly but Faye crits the merc making that less stressful, however it doesn't speed up the clear that much considering Lukas & Alm had to clean up still.

Map 4: 7/22 Alm goes forward, Faye & Silque pick off enemies and Faye takes out the Steel Bow Archer, it slows him down so much, and she gets a good level, Lukas handles the guy on the left. 

Map 5: 4/26. Alm charges forward with the Lightning Sword, the others clean up the mess as he goes to meet the cavaliers and finish off the guy who ran.

Map 6: 6/32 Charge against 8 Mounts.

Edited by Jedi

LET'S GO BOIS

Map 1: 3/3

Tobin too chump to 2 turn this even though he doubles.

Map 2: 5/8

Uh, Alm went up. Alm crit a lot but I don't think it mattered other than making it so Alm didn't have to hit brigands on forest tiles.

Thief Hideout:

Got Silque and fed her in the encounters. Promoted Kliff to Merc and Tobin to Cavalier, both at level 4 villager.

MERC ON A MOUNTAIN: 6/14

Was really worried about Tobin or Kliff dying but they managed. I think Silque had to hit all but 2 times to kill the Merc in time, but oh well.

SOLDIERS TOO THWOMP: 10/24

This sucked. Tobin went left to kill the Soldier over there over like 4 turns since he 9HKOed and Alm went right to kill the Archer while Kliff handled the middle with Silque's help.

Lightning Sword OP: 5/29

Kliff kills a bunch of stuff with the Lightning Sword. Could have 4 turned if the enemies would face me like a man instead of running away.

Lightning Sword II: Electric Boogaloo: 5/34

I think this was 5 turns? Might be 6, I forget. Will update for sure when I get to the end. Kliff dealt with the bottom cavs, Alm chipped the top ones and everyone finished a cav off on the last turn.

Deliverance HQ:

Went back to the Thief Hideout first to give Tobin 2 speed and Alm 1 speed because they're both slow as fuck and also promoted Kliff to Myrmidon at like level 8 I think. Silque learned Warp in the dungeon and Tobin reached level 8 and promoted at the end of the dungeon to Paladin. Gave Silque all three attack statues.

This Desaix is Actually a Doombot: 9/43

Might have been 10, also don't remember. Should probably post each chapter one at a time instead of all at once so I don't forget. Anyway, warped Kliff up to kill the Archers, then Warped Alm to help him deal with the cavaliers. Alm is so slow that he couldn't double Slayde, and would have been doubled by him if he didn't get the speed statue. Thankfully he and Lightning Sword!Kliff did exactly enough damage to finish Slayde off. Meanwhile, Tobin was 1 strength short of ORKOing Archers with the Steel Lance, so he was stuck at the bottom of the map dealing with them for a while.

Stats:

Alm Lv. 10.28 Fighter 33HP/18Str/11Skl/9Spd/7Lck/11Def/4Res

Kliff Lv. 4/8/6.33 Myrmidon 33HP/12Str/18Skl/18Spd/13Lck/9Def/8Res

Tobin Lv. 4/8/1.94 Paladin 28HP/12Str/7Skl/9Spd/9Lck/8Def/4Res

Silque Lv. 9.28 23HP/14Mgc/5Skl/8Spd/10Lck/5Def/11Res

Edited by Carmine Sword

CH1 (2/2)
boilerplate 2-turn alm+other strat; weaken dudes turn 1, let them suicide turn 2

CH2 (6/8)
enemies kinda ran to opposite ends of the map, so alm and gray had to chase them down

BANDIT SHRINE
feed the bandit boss and all his goons to alm, recruit silque, promote gray to merc
rig silque a +atk level in the shrine

CH3 (8/16)
fuck this map; silque ran up the mountain and I had to rig like a million hits on the merc
gray crit the boss without me noticing, alm and gray chased the bandits back to the healspot and cleaned up
apparently if you move one of your dudes to the very edge of the archer's attack range (so that it would require a full move to be able to put you in range) he won't move off the healtile, but if you move your dude so that he can attack by only moving one tile he'll step off. in the latter case, he dies to gray's :muscle:

CH4 (8/24)
silque hits the archer, alm tanks the soldiers using my new shield, gray moves to kill the soldier in the left alcove. alm kills boss

interlude
go back and feed clair the spd statspring in the bandit shrine (all three charges); this is so that she can fuck people up with like the steel lance to help out her atk. promote gray to myrm.

CH5 (4/28)
move alm up to weaken as many soldiers as he can; gray kills the archer while clair finishes off the weakened soldiers as applicable
rig clair a +str level for the next map
alm and gray mop up stragglers + the cavs

CH6 (5/33)
alm weakens the cavs w/ leather shield, clair finishes w/ iron lance; gray goes across the bridge to fuck things up w/ jeigan

DELIVERANCE SHRINE
feed people as much as possible; I thought I had one more encounter than I did, so forsyth is sitting at 6.99 and python at 5.99
clair got hella gainz, which is all that I really cared about, and I got C supports for clair/alm clair/gray forsyth/python

Novis Graveyard: 4/47

Gave Boey 2 speed statues so he could double stuff. Gave Celica a strength statue so she'll only need 1 magic proc to ORKO pirates.

Just went left and dealt with stuff.

I'm On A Boat I: 4/51

Boey charged while Celica and Saber picked up scraps.

I'm On A Boat II: 5/56

Stupid fuckers running away probably cost a turn.

YO HO HO: 7/63

Celica went up and slowly killed the boss over like 3 turns.

I'm On A Boat III: 4/67

Leon totally cheesed the boss by critting him at 34 hit and got a sweet level out of the deal. I don't even care that the crit happened cause this boss is bullshit anyways.

DRAGURNS: 3/70

Celica crit a dragon with Seraphim and saved a turn.

DRAGURN SHRINE:

Got Saber and Leon to level 7 and promoted them. Gave Leon 3 skill, 2 resistance, and 2 levels from the statues.

I'm On A Boat IV: 4/74

Return of the Boey chip n' dip, featuring Archers suiciding on Leon.

I'm On A Boat V: 4/78

Leon chipped and then killed the boss on Turn 1 enemy phase. Boey choked the point while Leon and Celica killed stuff from behind him. Finished off the last dude with Saber on the last turn.

Conrad: 4/82

Saber went left, Celica went up. Celica crit the boss which meant she got the bosskill exp instead of Conrad stealing it.

Stats:

Celica Lv. 9.91 Priestess 23HP/14Mgc/11Skl/13Spd/9Lck/7Def/7Res

Boey Lv. 7.87 Mage 27HP/10Mgc/6Skl/9Spd/10Lck/8Def/7Res

Saber Lv. 7/4.78 Myrmidon 30HP/14Str/12Skl/17Spd/9Lck/7Def/4Res

Leon Lv. 7/5.70 Sniper 31HP/13Str/12Skl/9Spd/7Lck/7Def/3Res

Act 3:

Palla and Catria: 4/86

Celica and Boey handled the left, Saber and Leon the top. Palla and Catria each killed an enemy on the last turn for the 4 turn clear, so good.

Fernand: 7/93

Tobin went to deal with Fernand and co. (Fernand doubled Tobin btw) while Kliff got warped up to deal with thwomps and archers. Warped Alm up to help out, but he wasn't really very helpful tbh.

Arcanist Hell: 7/100

Fuck this map. Kliff did most of the work, then spent 2 turns baiting the Mire dudes down so that they weren't on forest tiles and everyone could reach them. Kliff and Alm killed the boss with the Lightning Sword and Iron Sword skills, while Slique and Tobin killed the other one.

Berkut and Fernand: 2/102

Yep.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Ch. 7: Storming the whatever thing (9/42)

Warp Gray up to the archers on the wall turn 2, he hits one with jeigan and hopes he hits twice, if not Clair finishes off. This is the worst part because neither have good hit. Turn 3 Alm gets warped to wherever needs him (generally to aggro an archer) while Python chips wherever (if applicable).

Aggro the archers on the left by the door, kill freely with Python. Alm aggros the cavs while holding the shield so he's pretty safe; Gray kills as much as possible.

Lure Slayde down, kill with Alm + Python. Gray mops up cavs while Clair heals.

Cleanup. Alm had to bank on making two 60-somethings after Clair missed the last archer twice.

STATS:

UNIT      CLASS               LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
Alm       Fighter             09.38 33 16 11 13 10 07 04 Lightning Sword
Gray      Myrmidon          7/04.84 30 14 13 16 05 07 02 Leather Shield
Silque    Cleric              08.99 21 11 05 08 08 02 11 --
Clair     Pegasus Knight      07.84 21 14 05 15 14 07 08 Steel Lance
Forsyth   Soldier             08.35 30 14 04 06 03 08 05 Iron Lance
Python    Archer              07.64 25 11 04 07 03 07 04 Steel Bow

Act 1: 42 turns

EDIT: Interlude- promote Forsyth and Python

STATS:

Forsyth   Knight            8/01.00 34 16 04 06 03 12 05 Iron Lance
Python    Sniper            7/01.00 30 12 06 07 03 07 04 Steel Bow

Also grabbing whatever relevant weapons from the castle, etc., ofc.

Edited by Euklyd
post-map fight stuff

Had to grind up my undrafted dudes for a while so that they could actually take on the skirmishes.

Atlas Zombones: 2/104

Yep.

Desaix Redux: 6/110

Warped Kliff up to chip stuff with the Lightning Sword, Iron Shield!Alm went up and baited Desaix, Tobin went right to kill the Witch. Kliff + Luthier Excalibur crit killed Desaix and then Alm traded Kliff a forged Steel Sword to kill the Cantor. Tobin got Warped in after killing the Witch to help clear up stragglers.

Gave Alm the Pegasus Cheese in Desaix's Fort since Tobin's speed has been cooperating while Alm is still slow.

CANCER FORT: 10/120

Lol, I totally forgot about this map. I also forgot about the Desert Fort too apparently since I forgot to even go inside until Act 4 lol.

Deen: 6/126

Saber did most of the work since he doubled the Mercs and Myrms besides Deen. Evenry single unit I had chipped Deen from afar so that Saber could finish him off. Could have gotten a 5 turn if Saber crit the Mercs he fought that turn with the Brave Sword, since he doesn't ORKO, but he didn't and levels were decent so I took the extra turn.

Good Greith: Too Many Turns/141

I don't want to talk about it.

Cavaliers for Days: 5/146

Tobin got Warped up and stood on a forest tile and murdered like the entire right side with the GLUE FACTORY. Alm got Warped next turn to help Tobin kill the boss. Kliff and Luthier took on the left side. Silque went and blocked the way to the healing tile so that the cavaliers going towards it would suicide on her instead.

Sylvan Shrine:

Killed all of the Bonewalkers but skipped all of the Gargoyles in case Kliff needs them for the Villager loop later. Gave Kliff both resistance statues. Gave 2 exp statues to Tobin and 1 to Silque so that they could promote. Kliff promoted too.

Going to go back to the village to forge stuff.

Stats:

Alm Lv. 13.37 Fighter 35HP/21Str/13Skl/14Spd/8Lck/11Def/5Res

Kliff Lv. 4/8/11/1.00 Dread Fighter 36HP/15Str/20Skl/21Spd/14Lck/12Def/10Res

Tobin Lv. 4/8/10/1.00 Gold Knight 40HP/18Str/10Skl/14Spd/13Def/4Res

Silque Lv. 12/1.00 Saint 30HP/15Mgc/7Skl/8Spd/5Def/11Res

Luthier Lv. 9.46 Mage 28HP/13Mgc/9Skl/8Spd/4Lck/5Def/8Res

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celica Lv. 11.99 Priestess 23HP/15Mgc/13Skl/14Spd/9Lck/9Def/7Res

Boey Lv. 10.94 Mage 28HP/11Mgc/8Skl/11Spd/10Lck/9Def/7Res

Saber Lv. 7/11.73 Myrmidon 36HP/16Str/16Skl/20Spd/13Lck/9Def/6Res

Leon Lv. 7/8.73 Sniper 33HP/15Str/14Skl/10Spd/8Lck/8Def/3Res

Catria Lv. 10.72 Pegasus Knight 27HP/16Str/16Skl/14Spd/14Lck/7Def/9Res

Sonya Lv. 5.00 Mage Base

Zombones II: 2/148

Yep.

Polnareff: 4/152

Sonya went up the mountain and crit the boss while everyone else killed stuff on the right.

Dragon Shrine:

Did one battle to get a level for Saber, Leon, and Catria, then gave Leon the Golden Apple to reach level 10 and two Pegasus Cheeses, then promoted all of them. Mostly fed Sonya during the dungeon.

Mila's Temple: 7/159

Catria opened the door and then Saber walked in and Brave Sworded everything. Was salty because I could have gotten 6 turns if Leon could somehow ORKO that Fortify Arcanist but he can't so RIP.

Gave one exp statue to Boey to promote him and the other to Sonya.

Archers On the Plains: 4/163

Before this I was going to forge a Gradivus for Tobin, but that would have required 8 Gold Coins which I can't get in any way. I have no idea how people are getting a Gradivus in the other drafts at this point. Instead I forged the Glue Factory to +2 and made a +3 Zweihander for Kliff.

Warped Kliff up and he killed the boss. Tobin killed Witches and Alm and Luthier killed Archers.

Delthea: 7/170

If Luthier had 1 more move I could have saved a turn since he could have caught up to an Arcanist that was running towards the heal tile instead of attacking. Sadface.

Anyway, Kliff murdered most of the map since he's the only one with decent resistance. Everyone else picked up a few scraps. Alm subdued Delthea with that Royal Sword skill that you only use in this map.

Stats later, I'm tired.

Edited by Carmine Sword

2.1: Novis Cemetery (5/5)
Genny baits the nearest zombone, Celica runs to the grave above her and baits the other one. Both of these first two would follow Genny and die some turns later. Genny runs to the right edge while Celica pushes left as far as she can.

2.2: Zofia Seaway 1 (5/10)
Celica runs and does shit. She can ORKO with Fire, and if she misses once she can finish them off on EP w/ melee (since she only brings them to 13/26, they don't run away. Genny finishes off the ones that are weakened from two rounds of melee hits.

Could've shaved a turn if I rigged a few more hits and/or a crit on EP on the boss, but /effort. Celica got two levels, and proc'd both atk and spd, so I'm happy.

2.3: Zofia Seaway 2 (7/17)
Celica crit the boss turn 1 EP and the merc turn 2 PP. Uh. Then she got stuck behind the pirates and could only be attacked by one at a time, which slowed things down to a crawl, and her melee + Genny's single hits weren't enough to finish them off. One more str would've helped a lot, oh well. She got two rly good levels.

2.4: Pirate's Throne (5/22)
Celica and Genny rush the boss; Genny with shield. Rig crit the boss on turn 4 EP, Genny chips, Celica finishes with Seraphim. Leon got fucked, and Valbar and Naruto didn't even notice.

2.5: Zofia Seaway 3 (4/26)
Reset until the boss summoned <5 zombones, Invoke phantoms turn three, most of those suicide on the boss (for 15 total damage, this time). Kill with Celica turn 4.

2.6: Seabound Shrine (3/29)
Deploy only Celica w/ shield. Stay outside the necros' range turn 1, ORKO the boss and grab his ring. Ring heals me enough for another two Seraphim to ORKO necro #2 on turn 3 with 1 HP left.

Celica    Priestess           09.40 25 13 08 12 13 09 07 Blessed Ring
Genny     Cleric              04.49 18 09 03 05 08 02 14 Leather Shield
Valbar    Knight              01.14 30 14 05 02 01 12 00 Herring
Naruto    Mercenary           03.35 24 10 05 08 02 06 02 Steel Sword

[Interlude]

Fed the three encounters in Seabound Shrine map #1 to Kamui in order to promote him, but only got to Lv. 6.97. +2 str +2 spd +2 def. Also picked up some coral fragments. We'll be back. jk if you promo to myrm you can double the mercs, I'll do an encounter from map #2.

+str +def, then promo. Kamui works out to 

Naruto    Myrmidon          8/01.00 24 13 01 14 04 09 02 Steel Sword

Also ran past everyone and looted the Blessed Sword, bc autohealz are nice.

2.7: Zofia Seaway 4 (4/33)
Celica ORKO'd the pirates with Steel Sword, then Naruto got the mercs down to 2 HP with the Blessed Sword. If I'd rigged a crit or rigged Naruto one more str proc I'd have been able to 3-turn.

2.8: Zofia Seaway 5 (4/37)
Shamelessly copied Refa's strat; fed Genny a fruit of life in prep, Invoked six dudes turn one, two of them on the bottom ship and four up top. One of the Arcanists went down, the rest tried to attack my phantoms. Summoned three more phantoms turn 2, did stuff, etc. Good levels, too.

[Interlude]

Sold all five of my coral fragments, grabbed stuff, etc. EZ$.

2.9: Zofia Castle (4/41)
Tuxedo Mask managed to crit the boss on the last turn. If Celica had a bit more Atk it wouldn't've mattered, but as it is this was very nice.

[Interlude]

Got the Honey from Mr. Cheese.

Act 2: 41 turns; 84 total

Celica    Priestess           11.25 27 15 09 13 15 09 07 Blessed Sword
Genny     Cleric              06.22 20 10 03 05 08 03 15 Blessed Ring
Naruto    Myrmidon          7/03.35 30 15 12 16 06 10 02 Steel Sword
Valbar    Knight              02.78 31 14 05 02 02 13 00 Flour

Edited by Euklyd
formatting

Act 4:

Berkut is Back: 6/176

Warped Kliff up to kill the right Sniper and chip the thwomps so Luthier could kill them. Tobin baited the Arcanists down. Luthier killed the thwomps while everyone else killed the Arcanists, then Kliff got Warped again to deal with the left Sniper and those thwomps (which Luthier also killed), then got Warped one last time to help Tobin and Alm clear out Berkut and the cavaliers.

Guy with Different Name In Every Translation: 4/180

3 turns was possible if Kliff crits the boss and Witches don't teleport into bad spots. Needless to say, Witches are bitches and always love teleporting to bad spots, so I took the extra turn.

Fear Mountain Climbing: 5/185

Kliff went up with Silque to kill the boss and the thwomps, then got Warped back down to help everyone else clear out the bottom.

Kliff Versus The World: 8/193

A skirmish got mixed in here since every time I would kill a witch skirmish, a new one would appear afterwards in an endless cycle, so fuck it, I did this with the skirmish. The skirmish actually helped out, since killing the skirmish dudes let Kliff learn TIGERSTANCE before getting Warped into the frey, which he then used to exactly OHKO the Cantor before also ganking Nuibaba the same way next turn. Even with his resistance though, Kliff needed to dodge a few times due to the lack of anyone with Physic. Luthier killed Arcanists at the starting point to reach promotion level. Pretty sure those Arcanists were part of the skirmish but I don't remember. Whatever.

Sent the Zweihander over to Celica's side after the map since Kliff reached level 10 as a Dread Fighter and will loop to Archer in the Fear Shine so he doesn't need it anymore. Alm learned Twin Lions finally so he doesn't really need it either. Saber on the other hand, would love to TIGERSTANCE Jedah's face in.

EDIT: Going to send a Soma and Nethergranet from Alm's side over to Celica so that Saber can deal more damage to Jedah.

Also, have some stats:

Alm Lv. 16.15 Fighter 37HP/23Str/16Skl/17Spd/8Lck/12Def/5Res

Kliff Lv. 4/8/11/12.30 Dread Fighter 40HP/20Str/24Skl/29Spd/17Lck/18Def/10Res

Tobin Lv. 4/8/10/3.79 Gold Knight 40HP/19Str/11Skl/15Spd/14Lck/13Def/4Res

Silque Lv. 12/1.86 Saint 30HP/15Mgc/7Skl/8Spd/12Lck/5Def/11Res

Luthier Lv. 12.41 30HP/13Mgc/10Skl/10Spd/6Lck/5Def/8Res

EDIT 2: Fuck, Silque wants the Soma too. I DON'T KNOW.

EDIT 3: Gave it to Silque. Also sent a forged Iron Bow to Celica's side for Leon to use in Duma's Tower after the Killer Bow gets sent to Alm's side.

Swampy Swamp: 6/199

Leon and Saber get Swaped/Shoved over the swamp to kill things and Catria goes up to kill the Cantor up there. Leon and Catria kill the boss together on the last turn.

Grave Dragons: 1/200

Catria and Saber needed to crit a dragon each on enemy phase otherwise really easy.

Swampy Dragon Fort: 6/206

Saber slowly trudged through the swamp to kill the boss while everyone else pretended to be helpful. Leon actually did kill the Snipers though, so I guess he actually contributed.

Lost Woods:

Got Sonya to level 14 and promoted her. Also fed Conrad a bit.

Sold a shit ton of stuff to forge the Killer Bow to max.

Leon Versus The World: 5/211

Woo, this was a thing. Leon was MVP for two reasons. One, the Witches would all suicide on him instead of my other units who couldn't counter on enemy phase because he had the worst resistance. Two, he Killer Bowed the shit out of everything. He crit-blicked an important enemy each turn after Turn 1; the boss, a Death!Arcanist, the Lightning Sword!Dread Fighter, and the Cantor. Saber killed the melee Dread Fighters and learned TIGERSTANCE just in time, and Celica gibed the thwomps with Seraphim and the Mage Ring's extra range. Shout out to Catria and Conrad teaming up to kill the last Arcanist on the final turn I guess. Even Boey helped by Shoving Celica closer to the thwomps.

Forgot that you got another Gold Coin from this boss, so I used it to make the penultimate forge of the run and forged Catria's +2 Javelin to +3.

Stats:

Celica Lv. 14/4.81 Princess 34HP/18Mgc/14Skl/17Spd/10Lck/12Def/7Res

Boey Lv. 12/2.98 Sage 32HP/13Mgc/11Skl/11Spd/10Lck/10Def/7Res

Saber Lv. 7/11/9.99 Dread Fighter 42HP/23Str/23Skl/25Spd/13Lck/19Def/6Res

Leon Lv. 7/10/5.99 Bow Knight 41HP/17Str/18Skl/18Spd/10Lck/10Def/3Res

Catria Lv. 12/6.21 Falcon Knight 35HP/17Str/17Skl/18Spd/17Lck/12Def/9Res

Sonya Lv. 14/1.52 Priestess 32HP/20Mgc/14Skl/16Spd/6Lck/9Def/13Res

Conrad Lv. 9.14 Paladin 32HP/16Str/19Skl/17Spd/9Lck/11Def/12Res

Your Shield Will Not Protect You: 3/214

Ayyy. Had Catria, Sonya, and Leon attack Jedah on Turn 1 and then Saber TIGERSTANCE crit him. Boey, Celica, and Sonya then passed around the Mage Ring to chip the thwomps. That Javelin forge I did was actually totally worth it since it let Catria 4HKO the thwomps without taking a counter attack on the first round of combat.

Gave the Dracoshield, Kliier Bow, Zweihander, and Javelin to Alm's side after the map.

Leigon of Duma:

It happened. Conrad finally promoted. Celica got a bunch of levels that probably don't matter. Gave Saber all of the statues. Boey only just now decided to get good levels which made me super salty.

Stats:

Celica Lv. 14/9.99 Princess 35HP/23Mgc/16Skl/19Spd/12Lck/13Def/8Res

Boey Lv. 12/6.99 Sage 34HP/15Mgc/13Skl/13Spd/12Lck/13Def/7Res

Saber Lv. 7/11/13.91 Dread Fighter 46HP/25Str/27Skl/25Spd/16Lck/24Def/6Res

Leon Lv. 7/10/8.68 Bow Knight 42HP/19Str/20Skl/18Spd/10Lck/10Def/3Res

Catria Lv. 12/8.37 Falcon Knight 35HP/17Str/17Skl/19Spd/18Lck/13Def/9Res

Sonya Lv. 14/5.46 Priestess 35HP/22Mgc/15Skl/19Spd/8Lck/12Def/13Res

Conrad Lv. 10/3.99 Gold Knight 40HP/20Str/22Skl/21Spd/11Lck/14Def/13Res

Edited by Carmine Sword

I had to relaunch my browser and FOR FUCKING ONCE SF didn't save my post, so this is from memory for 3.1A - 3.3A.

3.1A: Northern Zofia (5/5)
fuck if I know what I did here

3.2A: Cancer Arcanist Map (4/9)
Python killed something almost every turn, Forsyth was somehow able to ORKO most of the arcanists. A lot of careful positioning involved to make sure as few arcanists as possible wound up on forest tiles. The last turn was a bit of a doozy, as it involved making sure everyone landed their attacks, although the worst of that was a 2x 60% from Silque. Alm was largely too far away to do anything for most of the map, Clair and Gray mostly chipped. THICC SHOT and Python are the MVPs.

3.3A: Forest Crossroads (1/10)
Warp Gray up to chip Berkut with jeigan, Clair finishes with Ridersbane. Since Gray has higher def, the other two suicide on Clair. This involved rigging to make sure at least one of the three attacks on Clair missed (and that Clair landed all six of her strikes), but mostly super easy.

[Interlude]

Forged Steel Bow +1 for Python. Did Forest Village stuff.

Grind up the undrafted scrubs, with the exception of Tobin, so that I can take out the Paladins that started spawning on Desaix. Had to kill three paladin squads total, so I have 60 excess silver marks.

3.4A: Desaix's Fortress (7/17)
Lure things with Iron Shield!Forsyth, Gray and Alm hand off jeigan to kill armors and the stronger archers. Forsyth ORKOs the weaker archer, and does good chip to the others. Python is good at finishing / chipping with THICC SHOT. Chip Desaix over several turns with jeigan, on turn 6 Alm hits twice with jeigan, Gray takes it and hits with a Foudroyant (edit: actually Thunderclap), and Clair finishes with Armorcrush. Turn 7 Python is warped to the Cantor and manages to oneshot him with a THICC SHOT crit. All the zombones poof.

I may want to redo that last one to see if I can kill Desaix a turn or two earlier.

(Posting now so that SF doesn't eat things again.)

EDIT: update on 3.4A

3.4A: Desaix's Fortress (5/15)
Warped Gray in, he dodged Desaix and hit twice with jeigan, Clair drew the archers away, somehow neither died. Warped Forsyth up to kill a knight that was blocking Alm from helping Gray, Gray moved a tile to hit Desaix with Thunderclap, Alm stole jeigan and finished Desaix on turn 2.

Mopped up other dudes for the next few turns, then on turn 5 Python went over and hit the cantor with THICC SHOT. Was able to then warp Clair far enough that she could attack the cantor. From that point, needed to rig her landing two 61s.

If I'd planned ahead better, she'd have had an iron lance instead of a steel lance, so it'd have been 71s, but w/e.

[Interlude]

Had to kill an arcanist encounter. Total excess silver marks: 80.

3.5A: Zofia Forest 2 (3/18)
Warp Alm up the right side (the side with the boss), and he solos. The stronger two cavs aren't quite able to be ORKO'd, and I need to rig either
a) the level that Alm here to be +spd +atk so he can double and kill the boss
b) just +spd and a crit

Everyone else hits the left side, with Clair doing most of the heavy lifting w/ Ridersbane. Forsyth holds onto a food for Clair to munch on turn 2.

I wound up getting +spd +atk and a crit. Python and Gray got one kill each, Clair and Alm got everything else.

[Interlude]

Gonna do part of the Sylvan Shrine and get me some goodies.

Edited by Euklyd
VICTORY

[Interlude: Sylvan Shrine]

Killed exactly one of the bonewalker mobs to get Clair up to Lv. 12, promoted Clair. Saved the girl, gave Clair the res statspring. Then went and grabbed the gold mark, and evacuated before the gargoyles could jump me.

Fun fact: the room with the DON'T GO FURTHER IF YOU'RE A WIMP warning has like half a dozen silver marks.

Traded the girl for a Blessed Lance, traded the pegasus cheese from Desaix for an exotic spice, traded Desaix's and the Cheesemaster's spices for 3 gold marks apiece. Traded all of that + the gold mark from earlier – along with 90 silver marks – for a Gradivus.

Alm       Fighter             13.07 35 17 15 16 12 09 05 Royal Sword
Gray      Myrmidon          7/07.85 31 15 13 16 06 10 02 Lightning Sword
Silque    Cleric              10.23 23 11 05 08 10 02 11 Blessed Ring
Clair     Falcon Knight    12/01.00 34 17 07 20 17 10 10 Gradivus :mega_mane:
Forsyth   Knight            8/05.17 34 18 05 07 04 13 06 Steel Lance
Python    Sniper            7/05.66 32 15 09 09 05 08 04 Steel Bow+1

Celica    Priestess           11.25 27 15 09 13 15 09 07 Blessed Sword
Genny     Cleric              06.22 20 10 03 05 08 03 15 Blessed Ring
Naruto    Myrmidon          7/03.35 30 15 12 16 06 10 02 Steel Sword
Valbar    Knight              02.78 31 14 05 02 02 13 00 Flour

Gradivus actually helps Clair a lot since her skill is kind of awful. We'll see how it works out in the next few chapters.

EDIT: If it wasn't completely obvious I'm saving the rest of the Sylvan Shrine for Delthea.

Edited by Euklyd
stuff

Fear Shrine:

Skipped past the enemies and ran straight to the Mila Statue to promote Alm, Kliff, and Luthier. Then proceeded to stuff the fuck out of Kliff, who got to Bow Knight right before the area with the Gargoyles. He also learned Hunter's Volley. Besides Kliff, also fed Alm and Silque a bit. Gave all three speed statues to Tobin since he's the only one who really needs them and Zeke is somehow statistically worse than Tobin in every way even without the speed statues so I invested them in the statistically better pony. Also Luthier learned Shove whoop.

Went back and gave the Pegasus Cheese to that guy in Zophia Castle.

Camus: 3/217

Warped Kliff up, them Alm, then Luthier. Not much to say here. I think getting Zeke actually cost me 2 turns since otherwise I could have just warped Kliff up and had everything suicide on him, but the enemy always attacks Zeke's scrub squad over any of my units so they stay alive for a few turns. RIP.

Sold the Exotic Spice and some Steel Lances to turn that Javelin Celica sent over into the 2-3 range javelin with the name I can't pronounce. Might be helpful for the Bow Knight fort I'd imagine since Kliff can't be everywhere at once.

Stats:

Alm Lv. 16/7.91 Hero 39HP/26Str/18Skl/21Spd/14Lck/14Def/5Res

Kliff Lv. 4/8/11/12/3/7/10/4.13 Bow Knight 51HP/26Str/34Skl/41Spd/19Lck/26Def/10Res

Tobin Lv. 4/8/10/6.11 Gold Knight 42HP/20Str/13Skl/18Spd/14Lck/14Def/4Res

Silque Lv. 12/5.56 Saint 31HP/19Mgc/8Skl/10Spd/15Lck/6Def/11Res

Luthier Lv. 12/3.30 Sage 33HP/15Mgc/11Skl/10Spd/7Lck/6Def/8Res

Zeke Lv. 3.00 Gold Knight Base

Up The Waterfall: 6/223

Kliff killed everything on the bottom, then eventually got warped across the river to reach the boss area where he killed the Witch mini-boss while also baiting Magnus out. The super Javelin was nice for hitting the Arcanists from across the river while staying out of range of the thwomps.

Secret Shrine:

Got a magic proc on Silque for another tile of Warp range. Gave all of the defense statues to Alm because no one needs them honestly, but it might help him in the Falchion Trial or something, I don't know.

Bows For Days: 5/228

Kliff soloed the entire left side, while Super Javelin!Tobin and Mage Ring!Luthier killed some Arcanists. Alm did a cool thing where he took the Silver Bow that Kliff teleported into the Convoy and used it to kill a Bow Knight from across the wall, and then he crit-blicked a thwomp. Zeke killed 1 Bow Knight.

Kliff's Arrow Flies True: 1/229

Warp Kliff up and Hunter's Volley double crit for game. Kliff even proced strength on his level afterwards, what a guy.

Afterwards, I forged a +3 Blessed Lance with my remaining cash, and since I had some cash leftover even after that, I forged the Silver Bow to +4 because why not.

Stats:

Alm Lv. 16/9.96 Hero 41HP/28Str/20Skl/23Spd/17Lck/18Def/5Res

Kliff Lv. 4/8/11/12/3/7/10/9.20 Bow Knight 52HP/28Str/36Skl/41Spd/20Lck/30Def/10Res

Tobin Lv. 4/8/10/7.92 Gold Knight 43HP/20Str/14Skl/18Spd/14Lck/14Def/4Res

Silque Lv. 12/6.93 Saint 32HP/20Mgc/9Skl/10Spd/16Lck/6Def/11Res

Luthier Lv. 12/5.37 Sage 33HP/15Mgc/13Skl/10Spd/8Lck/6Def/8Res

Zeke Lv. 4.44 Gold Knight 41HP/20Str/14Skl/15Spd/4Lck/15Def/6Res

Mycen Lv. 7.00 Gold Knight Base

The End: 3/232

Zeke, Luthier, and Conrad on the left (although Conrad is only there because there isn't any more room to be deployed on the right), everyone else on the right.

Silque Warped Kliff up and he killed one of the Witches while standing on the edge of Duma's range. Zeke and Luthier swap-chained Alm ahead, and he moved 6 tiles with the Speed Ring and killed an eyeball. Everyone else just kills eyeballs. Kliff has to dodge Duma once between this and the second enemy phase, but he only has 32 hit so it's not too bad. Kliff also needs to crit Duma twice out of 4 attacks iirc for Alm to finish off with a hit + crit after he gets Warped up on Turn 3.

Also salty because Rescue would have saved a turn curse you Jedi.

I'll do the rest of the stats later but here's the most important guy:

Kliff Lv. 4/8/11/12/3/7/10/11.28 Bow Knight 52HP/28Str/38Skl/41Spd/20Lck/30Def/10Res

Edited by Carmine Sword

3.1C: Zofian Coast Battle (4/4)
Kamui handles the top while Celica solos the boss's group.Needed to rig +str on Kamui to ORKO the bandits he still doesn't ORKO half of them; Valbar and Genny handle stragglers.

Catria and Palla handle the like four(!) bandits that broke off from the main group this time; usually it's only two. Catria finishes off the last one on EP4.

[Interlude]

gotta fuck up the band of grieth's goons that was waiting for me SWEET JESUS THEY'RE ALL SO FAST I gotta train up the undrafted scrubs brb

Excess silver marks: 60

3.2C: Atlas Zombones (2/6)
Celica solos the left, has to seraphim one of the more buff zombones turn two. Kamui does the same for the right, making sure that he chips one of the buff ones each PP. idr if swapping him up a space was actually necessary or not whoops.

[Interlude]

Forged a Steel Sword +1. Went back to the sea shrine and promoted Atlas to merc. Tore through the rest of the sea shrine enemies to buff up Atlas to be EXTRA THICC.

Got Atlas to 10/7/1 Myrmidon, and fed him both of the res statsprings.

Excess silver marks: 100

3.3C: Desert Stronghold (12/18)
UH. UM. idk.

Main "interesting" thing here is Genny summoning a bunch of phantoms to draw fire on the far right side, I guess. Blessed Sword's 100 hit is rly useful here.

I didn't mean to overwrite my most recent save after getting this tc but I did. I think I could've improved it but OH WELL.

3.4C: Deen (7/25)
This way I get the Brave Sword NOW rather than after another map, which is why I did Deen and not Sonya. Kamui took point since he doubles the mercs and Myrms, Deen is a group effort between him and Atlas (who barely survives Deen). Valbar hits the fleeing mercs with a javelin. Most of the time here comes from chasing down the fuckin coward-ass mercs.

[Interlude]

There's already a merc mob on Grieth, I try to wait him out and he runs towards me, but then Grieth summons a bandit mob instantly. Fuck this game lol. I move to directly engage the mercs, hoping that Grieth will somehow decide not to call up more bandits. He does anyways, but I dodge them this time.

Excess silver: 120.

Celica    Priestess           13.95 28 16 10 15 16 10 07 Angel Sword
Genny     Cleric              07.99 20 11 04 05 09 03 15 Blessed Ring
Naruto    Myrmidon          7/08.77 33 17 13 20 06 12 02 Blessed Sword
Valbar    Knight              05.17 32 17 06 02 02 15 00 Javelin
Atlas     Myrmidon       10/7/05.42 32 20 14 15 05 08 06 Brave Sword
Jesse     Mercenary           06.12 28 11 10 12 09 05 07 Steel Sword+1

Alm       Fighter             13.07 35 17 15 16 12 09 05 Royal Sword
Gray      Myrmidon          7/07.85 31 15 13 16 06 10 02 Lightning Sword
Silque    Cleric              10.23 23 11 05 08 10 02 11 Blessed Ring
Clair     Falcon Knight    12/01.00 34 17 07 20 17 10 10 Gradivus :mega_mane:
Forsyth   Knight            8/05.17 34 18 05 07 04 13 06 Steel Lance
Python    Sniper            7/05.66 32 15 09 09 05 08 04 Steel Bow+1

EDIT: New strat, switching to Alm's route. Gotta backtrack thru the bandits that I dodged earlier, so excess silver works out to 140 marks.

Edited by Euklyd

[Interlude and future interlude]

Need to take out an arcanist mob on my way to interesting things, and another right after 3.6A; excess silver = 120.

3.6A: Forest Northside (5/23)
Archer hell. Python solo'd as much as he could, but was forced to camp forests and couldn't ORKO reliably. Warped people to get them closer, Clair and Alm took care of the boss, but the last couple turns went to hunting down stragglers.

3.5A: Sluice Gate (5/28)
Clair went up and killed things. When it came to the Mire fuckers up top, on turn 4 I warped Python in to chip the boss, then Clair took him out with Gradivus's godly hit rate. Exeunt Delthea. Turn 5 Alm and Python team up to kill one of the last two arcanists, while Clair handles the other.

Act 3, Alm's side: 28 turns

Time to train up Delthea on the rest of the Sylvan Shrine. Forged Python the Killer Bow, let him train himself up on that a bit in the Shrine as well; this went better than expected, and it looks like he's almost unlocked Hunter's Volley. Rigging not-crits fucking sucked, though.

Note that I still have two expsprings left, so it's quite possible that Gray and Python will each get a level and promote before I do Berkut.

Alm       Fighter             13.73 35 17 15 16 12 09 05 Royal Sword
Gray      Myrmidon          7/09.37 32 17 14 16 06 11 02 Lightning Sword
Silque    Cleric              11.75 24 12 05 08 11 03 11 Blessed Ring
Clair     Falcon Knight    12/03.73 34 18 08 22 18 11 10 Gradivus :mega_mane:
Forsyth   Knight            8/07.10 35 19 06 08 05 13 06 Steel Lance
Python    Sniper            7/09.14 35 16 09 11 06 08 05 Killer Bow
Delthea   Mage                09.43 23 17 09 12 17 04 15 Prayer Ring

Celica    Priestess           13.95 28 16 10 15 16 10 07 Angel Sword
Genny     Cleric              07.99 20 11 04 05 09 03 15 Blessed Ring
Naruto    Myrmidon          7/08.77 33 17 13 20 06 12 02 Blessed Sword
Valbar    Knight              05.17 32 17 06 02 02 15 00 Javelin
Atlas     Myrmidon       10/7/05.42 32 20 14 15 05 08 06 Brave Sword
Jesse     Mercenary           06.12 28 11 10 12 09 05 07 Steel Sword+1

Also, sent the Lightning Sword over to Celica. We'll see if it helps for Grieth. 

Edited by Euklyd

Excess silver: 180.

3.5C: Grieth's Citadel (19/44)
This was a fucking pain in the ass with only Celica able to dish out ranged damage; Lightning Sword helped ameliorate this a bit, so I don't regret sending it over. Celica can ORKO most stuff with Thunder, but that's only if she hits.

Sent everyone up the right corridor; Kamui and Atlas took point. Naruto did better in the beginning, but Atlas was able to fuck up the bonewalkers much more consistently. The two passed off the Lightning Sword, Brave Sword, and Blessed Sword between them and the convoy, and generally chipped or finished arcanists that Celica missed a Thunder on.

Grieth was actually kind of a pushover; he could barely damage either of my myrmidons, and they both hit hard af. Celica learned Excalibur halfway through, which helped in making sure she hit things (she learned it the turn after I ran out of turnwheel).

I'm 100% sure I could shave off at least 2 turns (probably more like 4 or 5), but I'm so sick of this map that I just want to be done. Oddly enough, the mobs that Grieth spawns don't disappear upon his defeat (Excess silver marks: 200).

Jesse reached Lv. 7, Naruto and Atlas are both <20 xp from Myrm Lv. 10.

(Killed a bunch of mobs; excess silver marks: 260)

3.6C: Valley Approach (4/48)
Atlas climbed the mountain to kill the boss, everyone else killed things on the right. It took some work to convince the archer by the boss to to right (I think having Genny Swap Naruto turn 1 might've helped?), and the witch by the boss teleporting to people who could kill her was total RNG  ¯\_()_/¯ 

Both Naruto and Atlas got the exp they needed in order to promote to Dread Fighter; I wonder if, had they promoted before this, they could've shaved a turn off? That 2 extra mov...

[Interlude]

DRAGON SHRINE

Decided to forge myself a Zweihander; also decided to turn Shadow Sword into a second Brave. At the shrine, promoted Naruto and EXTRA THICC, then fed Jesse and Genny.

Both Jesse and Genny are now one level short of promotion 231625734123159563.png

Gonna stop for tonight though.

UNIT      CLASS                 LEVEL HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEAPON
Celica    Priestess             17.13 30 19 14 17 18 12 07 Angel Ring
Genny     Cleric                11.06 21 13 05 05 11 03 15 Blessed Ring
Naruto    Dread Fighter     7/10/1.74 36 19 16 21 06 12 02 Brave Sword
Valbar    Knight                07.90 33 18 07 02 02 16 00 Javelin
Atlas     Dread Fighter 10/7/10/02.33 37 23 18 18 06 11 06 Zweihander
Jesse     Myrmidon            7/09.48 32 14 15 15 14 11 07 Brave Sword

Alm       Fighter               13.73 35 17 15 16 12 09 05 Royal Sword
Gray      Myrmidon            7/09.37 32 17 14 16 06 11 02 Lightning Sword
Silque    Cleric                11.75 24 12 05 08 11 03 11 Blessed Ring
Clair     Falcon Knight      12/03.73 34 18 08 22 18 11 10 Gradivus :mega_mane:
Forsyth   Knight              8/07.10 35 19 06 08 05 13 06 Steel Lance
Python    Sniper              7/09.14 35 16 09 11 06 08 05 Killer Bow
Delthea   Mage                  09.43 23 17 09 12 17 04 15 Prayer Ring

Excess silver marks: 320

backtracked to feed atlas the skillspring in the seabound shrine, which meant fighting three more paladin mobs

excess silver: 380

3.7C: Temple of Mila (10/58)
Had to go around the long way due to lack of flier; rigged a crit on the boss turn 8 because the Gargoyles were about to kill Genny. Jesse ended the level 2xp from promotion (1xp after bexp), I'm actually upset.

Also apparently Mikhail is supposed to drop a gold mark but I just killed him and I have zero???

Final stats for Act 3:

Celica    Princess           17/01.00 31 19 14 17 18 12 07 Blessed Sword
Genny     Cleric                11.59 21 13 05 05 11 03 15 Angel Ring
Naruto    Dread Fighter    7/10/03.99 37 20 16 22 06 12 02 Brave Sword+1
Valbar    Knight                07.99 33 18 07 02 02 16 00 Javelin
Atlas     Dread Fighter 10/7/10/05.29 39 24 23 18 06 12 06 Zweihander
Jesse     Myrmidon            7/09.99 32 14 15 15 14 11 07 Lightning Sword

Alm       Fighter               13.73 35 17 15 16 12 09 05 Royal Sword
Gray      Myrmidon            7/09.37 32 17 14 16 06 11 02 --
Silque    Cleric                11.75 24 12 05 08 11 03 11 Blessed Ring
Clair     Falcon Knight      12/03.73 34 18 08 22 18 11 10 Gradivus :mega_mane:
Forsyth   Knight              8/07.10 35 19 06 08 05 13 06 Steel Lance
Python    Sniper              7/09.14 35 16 09 11 06 08 05 Killer Bow
Delthea   Mage                  09.43 23 17 09 12 17 04 15 Prayer Ring

Act 3, Celica's side: 58 turns

Act 3 total: 28+58 = 86 turns

Total turns: 170

Felt like doing Act 6 with my team for fun, so here we go. This is just for fun of course.

Sold Berkut's Armlet and forged the Falchion and another Killer Bow. Also forged the Lady Sword because wynaut, I had extra cash.

Sonya Is Blind: 1/233

Holy shit, this was the worst. Mostly because Sonya kept missing 80s on the thwomps pretty much every time. This was actually really complicated to figure out. Pretty much everyone except Alm had something to contribute. First, Silque Warps Kliff onto a magic tile that puts him in range of every enemy on the map except 1 Gold Knight, and he kills the Dread Fighter, which he exactly ORKOs by the way, so that it won't attack Conrad. Mage Ring!Boey and Luthier attack the thwomps with Saggitae, bringing them down to 26 HP so that Sonya can finish one off on enemy phase. Saber then moves in-between Luthier and Boey and takes one of the Mage Rings. Speed Ring!Sonya then moves above Saber, takes the Mage Ring from him and kills a thwomp. However, this puts her in range of the right Sniper, so Leon moves in range of the Sniper. Because Leon has less defense than Sonya, how I don't know, the Sniper will attack him instead, and Leon can kill it in return with a hit + crit with the Killer Bow at 40 crit. Finally, Conrad moves in front of Sonya so that the Gold Knights will suicide on him.

On enemy phase, Leon has to crit the Sniper at 40 crit, and Kliff needs to crit all of the Brigands to kill them cause they're too thwomp. He doubles and has 60 crit, so it's not too bad. Kliff also kills the left Sniper without even needing a crit, which is nice. Sonya kills the other thwomp and the Gold Knights impale themselves on the GLUE FACTORY.

No one leveled up here.

Mages Everywhere: 1/234

Forged a +3 Brave Sword.

Man, this was made much more unreliable due to Kliff being 1 strength short of ORKOing the Arcanists without a crit and Saber being 1 speed short of doubling the eyeball with the Zweihander.

Boey, Luthier, and Catria take out the right thwomp, Mage Ring!Sonya and Brave Sword!Saber crit-blick the other one, and Kliff is teleported 2 tiles to the left of the Cantor, who then gets crit. Kliff then dodges a bunch of 40-something attacks from the Arcanists and kills them all, and Saber kills the left eyeball.

BOAT DRAGURNS: 2/236

This was the easiest of these maps somehow. Alm ORKOed the Dagons, and Saber/Kliff could OHKO with a crit, so they weren't too bad. Killed everything on the boat and had Conrad and Catria bait the Deathgoyles down, then had everyone else run out of their range except for Kliff, since he's the only one who can ORKO them (actually I think Saber could also have done this but whatever), and they all suicide on enemy phase.

At the village, Saber gets reclassed to Villager.

Thabes:

Got Saber to Bow Knight by Floor 4, after which I just skipped all of the enemies that I could. Also got Conrad to learn Swap.

Grima: 1/237

Had every single shove/swap bot I had shove/swap Saber ahead so that he could attack Grima on Turn 1, and then Silque Warped Kliff up to finish him off.

Bonus 2: Finishing the draft with Jedi's team before he does.

Spoiler

Village Brigands: 2/2

Forest Brigands: 5/7

Merc On A Mountain: 6/13

I'm In A Fort: 5/18

Lightning Sword I: 3/21

Lightning Sword II: 6/27

Doombot Desaix: 8/35

Novis Graveyard: 4/39

Boat I: 4/43

Boat II: 5/48

RIP Leon: 5/53