New Banner - Echoes of Mystery (6/14)

Anacybele

Yes, the bridal banner ends in two days, peeps!

What we'll get next is totally up in the air, if you ask me. It could be anything.

What do you all think? I'd like more Tellius and Magvel characters. My prediction is Magvel though. It's due for one! All it has right now are the Renais twins. So Seth, Cormag, and some others plz, IS?

And when the trailer comes out, I'll update this post with it and change the thread title accordingly. That way, we won't need a whole new thread.

UPDATE: Trailer has dropped!

Characters:

Wayward One: Katarina (red tome)

5 star skills: Roarowl+, Glacies, Swift Sparrow 2, Atk Ploy 3 (basically an attack debuff, but triggers when the enemy has 1 or more less res. Inflicts Atk-4 until foe's next action)

Steady Squire: Roderick (blue lance)

5 star skills: Firesweep L+, Rally Def/Res, Drag Back, Drive Def 2 (allies within two spaces get Def+3 during combat)

Borderland Sword: Athena (red sword)

5 star skills: Wo Dao+, Moonbow, Sturdy Blow 2 (grants Atk/Def +4 when initiating combat), Sword Exp. 3 (if unit survives, all sword wielders get x2 exp)

Rowdy Squire: Luke (red sword)

5 star skills: Brave Sword+, Bonfire, Fire Boost 3 (Atk+6 during combat if unit has 3 HP or more than the enemy), Panic Ploy 3 (bonuses become penalties on enemies in all cardinal directions with 1 HP or more less than the unit until the foe's next action)

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Magvel would be a good bet since SS only has 2 characters and every other world has more then that.  I hope they put Lyon as a grand hero battle when they do a Magvel banner.   

"Another" Magvel Banner? We don't even have one. Did you count Sanaki's inclusion as a Tellius Banner? Plz. 

I feel like if there was a new character expansion then we would have heard about it. So my prediction is no new characters. But the next expansion of characters, whenever that is, will prolly be more Tellius with a Dawn Brigade theme. It's just repeating history you know, Sure Sacred Stones exists, but we're kinda distracted by this dual screens handheld that was released last year and BAM here's that Fire Emblem in 3D that you've been reading about in Nintendo Power.

Next Magvel character expansion? Easy, Sibling Bonds 2 and 6 will include Cormag/Glen and Vanessa/Syrene respectively. The former will have lance wielding wyverns - imagine!

Edited by Gustavos

PRINCE HARDIN OF AURELIS BANNER PLZ INTSYS

Realistically speaking its going to be Thracia or Magvel. We don't even have the Lord of Thracia and he remains the only character left

And lets not BS ourselves, Thracia banner made perfect sense in term of popularity since one of the guaranteed unit from that is the only side character who manage to get Top 10 in a series wide poll. Finn is the only character from that Top 10 who isn't in the game right now

Edited by JSND

19 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

"Another" Magvel Banner? We don't even have one. Did you count Sanaki's inclusion as a Tellius Banner? Plz.

Um, who said "another"? I know I didn't. Of course this is Magvel's first real banner if it comes.

I'm calling Dawn Brigade banner. Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Leonardo and Nolan. Maybe only two of the latter three, but the Vantage banner has only three characters so who knows. 

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um, who said "another"? I know I didn't. Of course this is Magvel's first real banner if it comes.

oh my b, I always get ahead of myself when shitposting.

I'm actually afraid of the first real Magvel banner, because I'm expecting Joshua, Tana, Innes, and La'Rachel, and two colorless makes it hard to hunt the one that I care about.

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

oh my b, I always get ahead of myself when shitposting.

I'm actually afraid of the first real Magvel banner, because I'm expecting Joshua, Tana, Innes, and La'Rachel, and two colorless makes it hard to hunt the one that I care about.

Yeah, I sure hope we don't get BS like that FE7 banner where four of the six characters were colorless! Imo, Seth, Cormag, Innes, and Joshua would do. Seth and Cormag are both blue, most likely, but still. I'd be fine with either one of them anyway!

I just hope it's something I don't care about so I can save for swimsuits.

PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY ORBS

Basically that means something from the earlier games, since I haven't played them and thus probably won't mind passing on their characters.

Edited by Alkaid

Ik what I'd like to see. A chance could be some Radiant Dawn Characters. Maybe the Dawn Brigade: Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Leonardo, and Nolan. There could also be characters from multiple different games. Astram has to be coming up here soon, now that we have Jeorge and Camus we need him.

I pretty much agree that it could be anything. I'd personally expect another Telius banner to form a set with the previous one, focusing either on the Dawn Brigade, more Greil Mercs or Elincia and some other PoR units. The two would be pretty far apart though, so it might just as well be something else like Magvel.

I would really like to see a trailer for a new banner soon though, so I know whether I should save my orbs for it, or I can just trow them all at the Bridal banner in hopes of getting Lyn or Cordelia...

I have a good feeling the next banner will be Magvel. I remember seeing a sprite of Seth in a post over on reddit FE Heroes (still trying to dig the post up, it was probably from a week ago, or something) 

Though another Tellius banner would be amazing, despite the next one likely being Micaiah and her group. Oh well more time to save up for Best Queen.

Edited by Elincia

I'm really hoping for Magvel or Tellius, but I'd be pretty happy with most anything. I've found something to like about every banner since the game's release; I guess I'm easy to please haha

Also Berkut GHB when

13 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Do you guys think there's a possibility for Laguz units to come into the game? I'd love to see them come in, but I'm not sure if it's a possibility.

I'd love to see them, but they may be difficult to implement since the developers would have to develop a new weapon class for them. 

The dragon laguz could at least fit in with the current dragons we have, but the beast and bird laguz wouldn't fit with the Breath weapon type. 

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'd love to see them, but they may be difficult to implement since the developers would have to develop a new weapon class for them. 

The dragon laguz could at least fit in with the current dragons we have, but the beast and bird laguz wouldn't fit with the Breath weapon type. 

Yeah making a new class was the issue I was seeing as well. But you're right about the dragons, they could easily be implemented. There are other beast characters that could work with the beast laguz as well though.