FE Warriors E3 Trailer

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in the other thread, it was expected, though a little less than what I thought. We still haven't gotten an exact release date, but it should be soon. Seeing that F!Corrin is in the game, I'm hoping it means that M!Robin is in. Also, a dragon seems to be the culprit for the cross over shenanigans. Not particularly surprising. I'm still getting the game when it drops, regardless.

Went in expecting to be disappointed, came out exactly as expected. Maybe I should thank the earlier reveal of mostly/only 1,13 and 14 characters for preventing me from getting my expectations too high.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the legacy character DLC to be announced before I consider buying this.

It looks okay I guess. I wish we saw more characters other than the ones we knew we were getting. Though I am happy F!Corrin seems to be the main Corrin since IMO she looks better and sounds better. I hope they use M!Robin as the main Robin since I prefer him to F!Robin.

I am liking the art style though. I just hope it translates well to the New 3DS since if I am going to get this game I'll need to get a new console for it and the New 3DS will be way cheaper than a Switch.

EDIT: Also from the tiny bit we heard, the voice acting sounds decent, as I expected.

Edited by Azz

I'm pretty glad Female Corrin was chosen over Male Corrin. Just waiting for hopefully Male Robin being announced for this game as both of the said avatars are the most popular ones and I do see him as canon.

It just makes sense for me for Female Corrin being the canon one just when you stop to consider that all the Fates royals and their opposing royalty are the same gender which would be in line with Female Corrin and Azura.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

I personally prefer F!Corrin and M!Robin's default designs so that's fine by me. That said, I'm really glad they went with F!Corrin to balance the genders at least a little.

That said, even though we already knew these five characters would be in in annoys me how every single playable character we have so far is a sword user. There's a minimum possible line up of 14 characters at launch (1 more than Hyrule Warriors) and already 7 of them are sword wielders (8 if all three OCs use swords), even though that's explicitly something IS wanted to avoid.

Also, although I'm okay with "the power of friendship" speeches most of the time this trailer took it to a whole new level...

RIP male Corrin's chances of ever being acknowledged ever again.

It's nice to see that Calamity Ganon reincarnated into the Fire Emblem universe this time. But is it just me or are there not enough sword users? The weapon triangle is supposed to be balanced after all.

Well, with F!Corrin by herself being almost a lock at this point, I think we'll see M!Robin of the Robins. Which makes me happy, because I'm more invested in M!Robin than I am with M!Corrin.

8 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

As I said in the other thread, it was expected, though a little less than what I thought. We still haven't gotten an exact release date, but it should be soon. Seeing that F!Corrin is in the game, I'm hoping it means that M!Robin is in. Also, a dragon seems to be the culprit for the cross over shenanigans. Not particularly surprising. I'm still getting the game when it drops, regardless.

I second the Robin sentiment. Since it is KT I'm afraid they'll go F!Robin.

I see so much negativity as is the norm, but I think you're missing the most important thing: it's dubbed!

More than likely, I'll say we will get M!Corrin and the opposite gender of whatever Robin is costumes.

Why have they only shown swordies? This was virtually the worst way to show the game off-- no gameplay, hit-or-miss dub (good grief the twins), and super predictable reveals.

Just now, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Possibily but for the story cut scenes just Female Corrin and Male Robin (I would hopefully assume).

It's It'd be kind of weird to have one in cutscenes but another in game.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

F!Corrin and M!Robin bond conversations seem inevitable really.

Yeah and also don't forget F!Corrin with Chrom as he did mention they would meet again and behold it happened.

F!Corrin and M!Robin should have a interesting support given how it's confirmed how Corrin is Robin's past incarnation so make of that as you will with how it could turn out.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova