What other game forums are you on beside here?

henrymidfields

As the title says above, are any of you members of any other game-related forum?

I used to be at Starmen.net when I was into Earthbound and MOTHER 3. It has been a long time ago, though, and I completely forgot the stuff I did there until some of my artwork came out when I googled my username.

I'm currently also in Bulbagarden (though on a mandatory break) where I have my art thread concurrently with the same one here. I do occasionally discuss FE stuff over there as well, and know a couple of members who play FE.

In the above two places and here, my name has always been henrymidfields, and always will be...

This is only one today I'm still active on.  I used to be on one called Wiispace.com but that site is dead now.  I'm also on LinusTechTips.com but thats more PC tech but there is some gaming stuff on there as well.  Honestly I see little need to be on anywhere else at the moment for gaming stuff.

Currently I'm only on here. I used to confirm patch updates and make frame data charts for Smash 4 on Smashboards, but I probably won't return until the next smash game is announced. They could always use the help, and I have a hard time staying away from the competitive smash scene once I come back.

I wanted to join Starment.net, but unfortunately my IP was banned due to risk of spam (iirc) from my country. So I just used to lurk there, but I gradually stopped doing that too. I once joined Kongregate, but I stopped going there too.

So yeah, this site is the only game forum I'm usually active in.

GameFAQs :/

I used to be fairly active on GTAForums, and I even made a mod for GTA San Andreas on GTAGarage.  I just... stopped, I suppose.  I think it was a combination of me falling out with GTA (I still like it, but it's not my favorite game right now) and just being there when the community was at its worse.  You had some real... intolerant types there when GTA 5 was still in its production cycle.

Any others I usually joined just to get mods or other such things.  It's why I'm a member of AnimeForums (for a certain mod for Xenoverse 2), among others I do not remember or care for.  I may have also helped one or two people on NexusMods, but again my memory's hazy.

Serenes Forest is the only site I go to for actual discussions.  I don't really count GameFAQs 'cuz it's usual dumb bickering and I hardly even add to the discussions anyway.

I used to be a large part of the Halo Forge community during the latter half of 3 and Reach (where I helped with community matchmaking).  So I frequented Bungie.net Private Forums like Bluepoint and Forever Forgers (all these club are now dead), XForgery (dead), Satyos on Halo Charts (dead), Reaching Perfect (this is one guy's personal blog it's forums are dead), and Forgehub (only living one now, 343 kind of murdered the existing Forge community there's new ones existing around 5 but they murdered a lot of the old guard).  I was mostly on bungie.net but I was everywhere, these day I only occasionally pop by Forgehub just to see how the community doing these days.  Other than that I'm only here.

Edited by Locke087

A few months later of joining SF, I also went onto KHInsider, but, honestly.... I don't really spend any time there, and only go to the main page looking for news. Although, they do have a great graphic team, I'll admit that

Only other I remember being on is the Chrono Compendium. I still go there, though the place is, sadly, a shadow of its former self.

It can't be helped. There's been nothing new with the Chrono Series, and activity has been on the decline ever since the C&D to the Crimson Echoes hack. Place is still active, somewhat.

Other than that, SF is the only videogame place I frequent.

I lurk on Nuzforums every now and then. I'm not sure it counts, but I would say that Nuzforums has gotten pretty popular since Nuzlocke introduced Pokemaniacs to Hardcore Gaming. I have even done some nuzlockes, but I only got around to finishing one, possibly two.

This is the only one I am active on. I am a part of Pokecommunity and Smashboards, but I am not nearly as active there. (Though I wish I was there on April 1st last year for my birthday. It sounded glorious).

I used to hang around Court Records for Ace Attorney, but while it's got a very dedicated and lovely user base, it was a tad slow, and I found it hard to go there after Yamazaki forever tainted the series with Dual Destinies and later on Spirit of Justice. 

Other than Serenes Forest.net that I did went to Celebii.net, Mario Boards, Nintendo Life, Nindb.net , and GameFAQ. I think those were the only Gaming Forums that I went as of right now.

Besides SerenesForest (which is the only one I am "fairly active" in)...

1. Total War Center - Specifically Hyrule Total War (While I'm not active anymore, I did help out with its development for a year.)
2. Renegade X Forums (I mostly just lurk there, but I have spikes of activity when I play the game.)
3. OpenRA Forums (Like Renegade X, I mostly just lurk but have spurts of activity, such as during their map design contest.)

I also did some stuff on the TalesWorlds Forums for Mount and Blade: Warband and was on Advance Wars By Web when that was a thing. Then there are plenty of other gaming forums that I have forgotten I've been on or no longer exist, such as my Warcraft 3 (wannabe) mapping days.

I also lurk around on Reddit, but by a different username.

7 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

NeoGAF, though I don't post there much. It's an incredible forum for anyone who's interested in the video game medium.

I never paid much attention to NeoGAF, but maybe I should. Thanks for the tip.

• 1 month later...

I used to be on the Scholars of Shen Zhou (I was a brat back then) and Myffnet (that site is dead now). 

This is the only forum i'm active on.