New supports

When i played Echoes for the second time I found supports between Lukas and Python, and Lukas and Forsyth. Is this normal, because a lot of sites I checked don't say a thing about it. I f so what are all the possible supports?

3 minutes ago, BakanGin said:

When i played Echoes for the second time I found supports between Lukas and Python, and Lukas and Forsyth. Is this normal, because a lot of sites I checked don't say a thing about it. I f so what are all the possible supports?

Lukas having the support for Forsyth and Python can be unlocked by playing one of the DLC maps in "Rise of the Deliverance". Clive has DLC supports for Forsyth and Python as weel and Clair and Mathilda has a DLC support that can be unlocked by playing one of the DLC maps in "Rise of the Deliverance" also.

Just now, King Marth 64 said:

Lukas having the support for Forsyth and Python can be unlocked by playing one of the DLC maps in "Rise of the Deliverance". Clive has DLC supports for Forsyth and Python as weel and Clair and Mathilda has a DLC support that can be unlocked by playing one of the DLC maps in "Rise of the Deliverance" also.

Thanks, also when i did the a support there were no voices

1 minute ago, BakanGin said:

Thanks, also when i did the a support there were no voices

This is due to a weird bug. If you rewatch them from the support log, they are voiced as they should be. Apparently this bug occurs if you trigger supports during the DLC maps.

So apparently the DLC supports removes the combat bonus the characters would normally get.

Does anyone know when that's triggered? Can I unlock the DLC weapons without losing the combat bonuses somehow?