What remaining characters will be added?

Thany

25 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Marth, you can stop crying now.

Considering how big a Tellius fan he is, I'm pretty sure he means other than Marth and his games too. Even if he didn't mention it. Also, your wording feels a bit rude.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Considering how big a Tellius fan he is, I'm pretty sure he means other than Marth and his games too. Even if he didn't mention it. Also, your wording feels a bit rude.

You're one to talk, but it was more of a joke anyway.

1 minute ago, LordOTaco said:

It is.  But as the devs seem to suggest only if its Awakening/Fates/FE1 characters.

It may not apply to DLC. Even if it does, a sequel would likely expand too other games so there is hope.

They still need to add two more important lords, namely Sigurd and Leif. They're definitely going to add a bunch of children and well liked units as well. Never mind

Edited by Altina

I hope they can at least manage to fit at least a few non-lord, non-sword using characters from FE 4 to 10 in the game. My hopes for each of those games are Levin, Finn, Cecilia, Jaffar, Innes, Titania, and Sanaki. I'm hoping they can at least include some semi important characters from these games so they can at least have some presence in the plot rather than just have Bartre show up and just take orders from whatever Fates character they decide to stick him under.

55 minutes ago, fangpoint333 said:

I hope they can at least manage to fit at least a few non-lord, non-sword using characters from FE 4 to 10 in the game. My hopes for each of those games are Levin, Finn, Cecilia, Jaffar, Innes, Titania, and Sanaki. I'm hoping they can at least include some semi important characters from these games so they can at least have some presence in the plot rather than just have Bartre show up and just take orders from whatever Fates character they decide to stick him under.

It's been confirmed that most, if not all characters in the game will be from Shadow Dragon/Mystery, Awakening and Fates.

Taking the Chrom and Child Tiki amiibo into consideration, what are the chances they'll unlock new "weapons" for Chrom and Tiki respectively kinda like how the Smash Link amiibo could unlock the Spinner weapon for Link in Hyrule Warriors?

For Chrom: Spring Chrom or Mirage Chrom. Mirage Chrom could work in a similar way to how the Great Fairy weapon works in HW with you playing as Itsuki and Mirage Chrom being more of a JoJo Stand. 

For Tiki: Uta-loid appearance and a moveset based on music somewhat similar to Marin in Hyrule Warriors Legends. 

Other amiibo would just unlock weapons, gold and materials just like in HW. 

Unlikely but a man can dream. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

The Whitewing sister are very popular and IS seems to like including them. I could see them getting in as one character with each sister being a costume with maybe a stat difference or two.

I believe Navare might appear. Only Lonqu is his competition for the brooding myrm arcetype and I believe Navare's design will win out in the end.

I don't know who else could be included from Fe1's cast. Maybe Merric and some of the starting units like Ceada, christmas knights and Gordin?

Robin, Tharja and Lucina are pretty much guaranteed and I see the Inigo/Owain/Severa trio having a shot as well. Frederick would be the best choice for the Jeigan archetype since I believe he's more marketable then Jagen.

Leo, Camilla and Takumi will probably get in as Fates characters. Not to sure about Hinoka though. 

so far my bets have been pretty safe so i'll end it with a character not being named a lot. I can see Felicia getting in as a character. The maid fanservice will be hard to resist for IS and though I don't like the character I can see potential in a knife throwing character with ice powers.

I hope Velouria is playable. With the Tiki Amiibo(makes me think she's playable) and Corrin transforming parts of her body into dragon parts makes me think they'll add a few more transformers, possibly Velouria.

5 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

I hope Velouria is playable. With the Tiki Amiibo(makes me think she's playable) and Corrin transforming parts of her body into dragon parts makes me think they'll add a few more transformers, possibly Velouria.

If they're gonna pick transformers, my bet's on them doing Keaton/Kaden and marketing them as a duo.

They could go for Selkie/Velouria for the sake of balancing out the dick-o-meter, but that's not as likely.

I would not be opposed to Panne getting in though

Edited by DaloDask

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully all of the Fates royals. It's unlikely we'll get them all but they all have their sizeable fan bases and are different from each other. None of the Fates villains are popular anyways and it'd suck to be screwed out of a character or two just because they wanted a villain from Fates. Make Takumi possessed in a chapter or something but please don't put Garon in.

17 minutes ago, Pokechu said:

Hopefully all of the Fates royals. It's unlikely we'll get them all but they all have their sizeable fan bases and are different from each other. None of the Fates villains are popular anyways and it'd suck to be screwed out of a character or two just because they wanted a villain from Fates. Make Takumi possessed in a chapter or something but please don't put Garon in.

Well, except maybe the little sisters and Hinoka. Though, yes, I would take villains from the other two any day. 

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Well, except maybe the little sisters and Hinoka. Though, yes, I would take villains from the other two any day. 

I don't see why not those three. I get how Elise is a tome user and Hinoka a Pegasus, and there's likely going to be Robin, Tharja, Leo, and Merric/Linde and Cordelia and Caeda, but Sakura is like one of the only archers they could add. Elise is also mounted which sets her apart (though not from Leo, whoops) and she and Sakura have staves. Hinoka, well, you got me there. Maybe put her on a Kinshi? Either way, I just hope that they don't go with just Xander, Camilla, Leo, Ryoma, and Takumi because that unbalance between the kingdoms would trigger me forever.