Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

56 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

So the healers are confirmed?

Priscilla, Lucius, Mist, Lachesis, Genny and Serra. I may also see Wrys's hand in the picture.

Source: 

I say, what truly amuses me is the term "Waifu Wars" being used as such a title for the video. However, Lucius is included in which he is most certainly male. And need I truly allude to the hand of Wrys?

If I am to estimate the overall winner, I am certain the only characters possessing any chance of winning are Lissa, Elise, Wrys and Genny.

Edited by Clarine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I say, what truly amuses me is the term "Waifu Wars" being used as such a title for the video. However, Lucius is included in which he is most certainly male. And need I truly allude to the hand of Wrys?

If I am to estimate the overall winner, I am certain the only characters possessing any chance of winning are Lissa, Elise, Wrys and Genny.

The video itself was ment as a joke to Lucius looking female.

Definitely backing Lucius if he's in this, he was my first favourite in my first FE game and I just pulled another 5* version of him to boot. When he loses I'll probably hop to Lissa or Sakura. Hopefully he lasts at least a round though :v

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

I say, what truly amuses me is the term "Waifu Wars" being used as such a title for the video. However, Lucius is included in which he is most certainly male.

Lucius is a male wife, dixit Raven :P

Healer Gauntlet? I could use some optimized healers... (looking for an optimized Azama, Clarine, Lissa, and Sakura) The biggest thing for me is hoping I get an Elise because I really want her on my team.

As to who to support, if I don't get an Elise or a Sakura, probably Azama (if he is running). I have him outfitted the most, and I am fairly indifferent on who wins this gauntlet.

Wow, worst banners ever. Maybe they will finally realize that people generally dislike how bad healers are, and they will start making Wrathful Staff more accessible. These will probably be the worst money making banners for Nintendo by far.

I have at least one 4 or 5* version of every healer, so I will be able to pick whichever route I think will get maximum feather gains.

Is there a real "versus" going on this time?  We've had Princes vs Princesses, Wyverns vs Pegusi, Mages XY vs Mages XX.

Maybe they'll make it Healers that shouldn't have been Healers in Heroes vs actual Healers.  We've got Lucius and Lachesis, so they'd need to add a couple.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is there a real "versus" going on this time?  We've had Princes vs Princesses, Wyverns vs Pegusi, Mages XY vs Mages XX.

Maybe they'll make it Healers that shouldn't have been Healers in Heroes vs actual Healers.  We've got Lucius and Lachesis, so they'd need to add a couple.

Maybe troubadours vs clerics?

6 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Maybe troubadours vs clerics?

I think we'd need one more troubadour, unless I forgot somebody.  Elise, Priscilla, Clarine.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think we'd need one more troubadour, unless I forgot somebody.  Elise, Priscilla, Clarine.

Maybe they'll remember Lachesis has a horse in her promoted class and pick her?

If they added Magvel, they wouldn't have this problem- they'd just use L'Arachel.

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Damn we almost have the right distribution for blonde hair vs pink hair, but we have 5 blonde and 3 pink instead of 4 each RIP

I will vote for Clarine in the next Voting Gauntlet. I have her 4* with already a full HM, and she is my main healer. I brought her to every Tempest Trials along with my Horse Emblem. I gave her skills such as Rehabilitate, Renewal, Fortify Cavalry, and the global 10 HP heal skill, and she can survive a hit too!

But now, I have one more reason for voting Clarine, and that's because @Clarine is my friend too. :)

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

MaybIf they added Magvel, they wouldn't have this problem- they'd just use L'Arachel.

I'll just explain what I would like to see in a little spoiler. :3

Spoiler

It is most likely L'Arachel's going to make it to Heroes on a Magvel banner. If she does, she'll probably have a global healing skill as a tribute to Rausten's sacred stone: Latona. I would believe one of each countries / family are going to make it in, with Innes representing Frelia, Vanessa / Tana representing as one of the game's Pegasus Sisters, Joshua representing Jehanna, Myrrh (please) representing Caer Paelyn, L'Arachel representing Rausten, and lastly, Duessel representing Grado. They could also include Gilliam as a new armor unit. Wherever he would fit in.

GHB units would be Lyon and Syrene!

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Never forget!

*snip*

If only... Q_Q

28 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Hide contents

It is most likely L'Arachel's going to make it to Heroes on a Magvel banner. If she does, she'll probably have a global healing skill as a tribute to Rausten's sacred stone: Latona. I would believe one of each countries / family are going to make it in, with Innes representing Frelia, Vanessa / Tana representing as one of the game's Pegasus Sisters, Joshua representing Jehanna, Myrrh (please) representing Caer Paelyn, L'Arachel representing Rausten, and lastly, Duessel representing Grado. They could also include Gilliam as a new armor unit. Wherever he would fit in.

I'm gunning for just the Magvel royals. It's easy to state, and it's definitely got Tana in it.

(I say definitely even though I don't believe it myself.)

15 hours ago, Lyrai said:

I will vote for Clarine in the next Voting Gauntlet. I have her 4* with already a full HM, and she is my main healer. I brought her to every Tempest Trials along with my Horse Emblem. I gave her skills such as Rehabilitate, Renewal, Fortify Cavalry, and the global 10 HP heal skill, and she can survive a hit too!

But now, I have one more reason for voting Clarine, and that's because @Clarine is my friend too. :)

I'll just explain what I would like to see in a little spoiler. :3

Reveal hidden contents

If only... Q_Q

Oh my, you have my gratitude. If I may say, I am in possession of a Five-Stars Clarine with such abilities. Of course, I already bestowed her many other Skills if I am ever to wish to alter such things.

Hold. If the Fire Emblem Heroes "Gamepedia" is to serve as a most reliable source, such an event is to be titled as "The Wars of the Clerics". As such, this name suggests Troubadours are to be excepted from this competition. I say, this competition shall only embrace "Infantry Staff Units" and sentiments of Troubadours participating simply must be relinquished.

19 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Hold. If the Fire Emblem Heroes "Gamepedia" is to serve as a most reliable source, such an event is to be titled as "The Wars of the Clerics". As such, this name suggests Troubadours are to be excepted from this competition. I say, this competition shall only embrace "Infantry Staff Units" and sentiments of Troubadours participating simply must be relinquished.

Problem: If we want to be that specific, the game only has 7 Clerics by the traditional definition.

Do we have a text rip of what the name of this Voting Gauntlet is in Japanese? If we're going to be pedantic, we should be pedantic in the only language that actually matters in a technical sense.

Finally! A gauntlet without an obvious winner! Clarine and Priscilla better be in it--but who do I support first? But I suppose such questions would be better to answer once we know who is competing. Do we have any other information yet, besides the fact that healers are involved?