Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's time to bring this thread back up.

New rules are in place: The disadvantage bonus multiplier will increase as less time remains in each round up to a maximum of 7.5×.

And the characters are announced:

In A-block: Elise, Sakura, Lachesis, Maria.

In B-block: Lissa, Mist, Clarine, Priscilla.

Fellow members of Team Elise: It's time to raise the Horse Emblem banner! Together, we ride to victory!

• Ice Dragon changed the title to Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Oh dear, is that multiplier back? Well, let's see how it works out this time.

Team Elise users, feel free to friend me for the gauntlet. I'd like to have some guaranteed cavalry units to abuse.

Otorio

FC: 0701619214

I'm completely fine with these banners. At least I don't have to decide whether to spend or not.

As for who I will support, either Clarine or Maria.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

New rules are in place: The disadvantage bonus multiplier will increase as less time remains in each round up to a maximum of 7.

The bonus multiplier made things more interesting last time. Now it will be even more interesting.

On 6/15/2017 at 10:42 PM, Vaximillian said:

Elise still exists.

I don't actually think Elise is the obvious winner here... Especially with even stronger comeback mechanics.

Hmm... I think I'll support Team Sakura for round 1, knowing that she'd likely be at a disadvantage.

Also, I do have quite a plethora of strong units I can set as my leader in case any of my buddies need a strong unit.

And damn, they nerfed the 10B goal reward.

No longer 20 Orbs + 5K crystals + 5 of each Great Badge.

It's now 10 Orbs + 10K crystals.

Edited by Roflolxp54

While I love Sakura about as much as Elise, my Nohr / Conquest bias demands for me to go Team Elise and so I will. Fellow Team Elise peeps, feel free to friend me (0085075948) if you so choose. I can provide my 5* Camus or Eldigan w/Hone Cavalry for fun Horse Emblem shenanigans. 

16 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hmm... I think I'll support Team Sakura for round 1, knowing that she'd likely be at a disadvantage.

Also, I do have quite a plethora of strong units I can set as my leader in case any of my buddies need a strong unit.

And damn, they nerfed the 10B goal reward.

No longer 20 Orbs + 5K crystals + 5 of each Great Badge.

It's now 10 Orbs + 10K crystals.

So they decreased the orb reward and increased the crystal reward. That doesn't seem like a fair trade. Not to mention I already have 40k colourless crystals, I don't need any more.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Vaximillian If you don't mind, I've taken the liberty of updating the thread title.

Added.

Thanks! Time to take the gauntlet by storm!

It's a shame they've nerfed the rewards though. Shards are actually a bit more useful to me than Crystals since I can use them to level up SI fodder. Not to mention losing orbs feels pretty bad even though it's far more likely I'll pull 2 Ests with them.

I have every colorless character except Elise. I did a few pulls on her banner (even though I knew it was crazy) and got two more Marias to add to the two I already have. I guess I'll have a really beefy Maria. 

I'm kind of torn, and I feel incredibly betrayed that my beloved Lucius won't get a chance to shine. ...yet Elise gets to be in a second gauntlet. *sobbing intensifies* I know it's Clerics, but common. Lucius is amazing. And let's not forget about our lord and savior, Genny. 

I think I'll probably go ahead and support Priscilla. She was my first colorless 5 star. For this occasion, I'll may put my 5 star Raven as my lead just so Lucius will be there in spirit.

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

While I love Sakura about as much as Elise, my Nohr / Conquest bias demands for me to go Team Elise and so I will. Fellow Team Elise peeps, feel free to friend me (0085075948) if you so choose. I can provide my 5* Camus or Eldigan w/Hone Cavalry for fun Horse Emblem shenanigans. 

Done.

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Hmm, no Serra nor Wrys, what a farce. Well I will go with team Sakura, because I have her. Afterwards I will go full mercenary and for whoever offer more.

Which team's fans offer more or which team offers more feathers?

I'll probably go Elise since she has the best chance of winning. Should she fall, I'll go Sakura as she's my first choice since no Serra or Wrys. After that Priscilla then finally Mist.

Elise will probably win though.

10 less orbs also sucks a whole lot.

18 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Which team's fans offer more or which team offers more feathers?

Of course I mean feathers, what can fans offer anyway?

I might decide to side with less irritating team if it became vocal again though.

Edited by Tenzen12