Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Interesting lineup...definitely going with Elise on this one, she's easily the best my favorite out of the bunch. As with the last gauntlet, I'll be happy to accept friend req.s from any fellow supporters of the invincible, unstoppable, legendary Princess of Nohr (support conversation reference, for anyone who hasn't played Fates).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Sakura and Elise, but not enough to try rolling for them. I already have Maria and Lachesis both at 4*. I think I might go with Lissa since she's pulled her weight for me with her rehabilitate. She was my first lv40 healer. Too bad Genny isn't here. I would have loved to support her since she did a lot of good work during the tempest trials.  

I have a feeling that Elise will win this thing, but I'm still going to support Lissa anyway.   This is for all those temptest battles she helped with and her wrecking everything as a sage in Awakening.   If anyone on team Lissa wants to add me they are free to do so.  It is shame the voting gauntlet is right in the middle my vacation butI'm still going to play as muchas possible. 

I am going team Elise as one of favorite Fates characters I am definitely going with her.  Also my Elise has Wraithfull Staff 3 so she'll be a lot less annoying to field then my other healer Clarine, who I was tempted to support just to show my appreciation for the developers actually including Elibe this time, but I like Elise better as a character anyways so it's really not much of a competition.

Edit:  Also I will be featuring a horse this Gauntlet it will likely be Fury Vantage (Goad Cav) Camus as he doesn't strictly rely on Hone Calvary. But if you would prefer Gronnblade+ Fury Cecilia (Fort Cav), or Raurdblade+ Deathblow (Hone Cav) Leo can be put up as well. I also have Xander but he's not finished. 

Edited by Locke087

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Interesting lineup...definitely going with Elise on this one, she's easily the best my favorite out of the bunch. As with the last gauntlet, I'll be happy to accept friend req.s from any fellow supporters of the invincible, unstoppable, legendary Princess of Nohr (support conversation reference, for anyone who hasn't played Fates).

Are we friends in Heroes yet? I can't quite remember, but if not we need to change this.

Also to any of my other friends on Team Elise: My list of units is in my sig, so just let me know who you want. If no one has any specific requests, I'll go with Reinhardt. 

...As much as I love Tellius, I change my mind about backing Mist. I have to go Team Elise because unlike pretty much the rest of the Nohr cast, I adore her. I like Mist too, but I just love Elise. xP

Not going to pull on the banners though. I don't need to be drowned in healers I don't want trying to get one I do want (Elise and Mist). And I want to save my orbs.

RIP no Lucius looks like team Mist it is for the first round at least! I don't have her but I do have her brother, his boyfriend, and the team mom. 

Sakura would be my next choice but it's looking like she'll probably get trampled in the Elise storm.

@Rezzy you are not alone!

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I think people are overestimating the effect of the new multiplier mechanic. It didn't really do anything in the last gauntlet, and it probably won't do anything here either, apart from giving the losing team the idea that they have a chance.

If the losing team gets a final hour bonus multiplier, they actually have a chance of winning now. Previously, even with the multiplier, the losing team couldn't get enough points to break into the lead at all, but with a multiplier 2.5× greater, that's now possible.

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Honestly, I don't really get why Genny and Wrys weren't included. Wrys would make for a good dark horse, because of his meme status, and adding Genny would mean a lot more people are going to pull from the banner for Wrathful Staff. It'll probably still be the most intresting Gauntlet, but Wrys could have made things even more intresting.

The name of this Gauntlet in Japanese is 癒し系シスターズ [iyashikei sisters], "Healing Sisters", with "sister" referring both to the Cleric class (which is called "sister" in Japanese except in Tellius and refers to the religious type of sister) and to the fact that all of the characters have an older sibling.

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HELLO MY PEOPLE

WHO WANTS TO GUESS WHICH TEAM I'M GOING ON

Also RIP team Serra

I can hopefully say Lissa so that you will join your twin, but I'm not sure. Perhaps Maria to support Minerva's sister. That's probably who i would have sided with if not for Lissa 

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I can hopefully say Lissa so that you will join your twin, but I'm not sure. Perhaps Maria to support Minerva's sister. That's probably who i would have sided with if not for Lissa 

I uh...

I wanted to go on Team Elise heh.... Don't hurt me please

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I uh...

I wanted to go on Team Elise heh.... Don't hurt me please

Yup.... .

Spoiler

Time to go hide in a corner.

This is going to go to Elise unless this new mechanic for comebacks is good enough 

Edited by Anime27Arts

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Time to go hide in a corner.

*Hides in corner*

Seriously, we need to start seeing eye to eye more on these gauntlets. Maybe I'll just go Lissa at the last minute? ;)

Spoiler

But that long hair.....

Spoiler

It deserves to be worshiped supported

Wasn't expecting the Gauntlet to happen so soon after TT.  IS is sure being generous with the feather output lately.  I'll probably be backing Priscilla this time, even though my only one is Lv 40.  I want mindless, free wins dammit. =(

I'll say it now, if the new system manages to jump the underdog way ahead into the lead, in the final hour, or something like that, I would find that to be pretty cheap, even if it's a team I support. At the end of the day it's a popularity contest. They themselves even call it as much. I get the idea behind wanting to keep things close and interesting, but they need to be careful not to overdo it on the systems that help the underdog, as I feel like people would be even more salty about their favourite unit losing due to such a system, than if an obvious winner won.

Edited by Frenzify

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*Hides in corner*

Seriously, we need to start seeing eye to eye more on these gauntlets. Maybe I'll just go Lissa at the last minute? ;)

Hide contents

But that long hair.....

Hide contents

It deserves to be worshiped supported

I mean I love Elise too, don't get me wrong.   She's the only Nohrian sibling I've yet to pull, which is a major upset. This one is close, the reason i like Lissa a tad better is a. how useful she's been a unit in Awakening and Heroes as well and b. I love her Chrom's sibling squabbles throughout Awakening.  I thought they great and it honestly reminds me of how me and my siblings act.  I'm a sucker for characters I can relate to.

Spoiler

Honestly, when I was little I used to wear my hair in pigtails that resembled both Elise and Lissa.  Those pigtails are adorable!!

I'm probably gonna support Mist partially because of her VA, Sarah Williams, who voices a certain murderous classic cartoon cyborg in another game. :P

The other part is that I like her design and personality. Nothing big, but still likable to me.

25 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I mean I love Elise too, don't get me wrong.   She's the only Nohrian sibling I've yet to pull, which is a major upset. This one is close, the reason i like Lissa a tad better is a. how useful she's been a unit in Awakening and Heroes as well and b. I love her Chrom's sibling squabbles throughout Awakening.  I thought they great and it honestly reminds me of how me and my siblings act.  I'm a sucker for characters I can relate to.

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, when I was little I used to wear my hair in pigtails that resembled both Elise and Lissa.  Those pigtails are adorable!!

Well after you change your profile picture and tell this story about how you relate so much it makes it hard for me to not go team Lissa

Now I'm not sure what team I should go on again.... 

WHY!?!??!

41 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hide contents

You resembled Elise? That's quite a feat to match those...whatever they are.