Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

23 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well after you change your profile picture and tell this story about how you relate so much it makes it hard for me to not go team Lissa

Now I'm not sure what team I should go on again.... 

WHY!?!??!

Start with Team Lissa and just jump ship to Elise after Lissa loses.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well, there is simply only a single choice I can possibly entertain the idea of supporting! Mind you, I appear to possess the most dreadful luck with the latest Summoning Focus. It truly is curious, if I must say. Of course, I am merely summoning to boost my... mascot character. Truly, I am waiting for the Archer Voting Gauntlet!

Now, shall we lose together? Perhaps we ought to show we are simply superior compared to Priscilla!

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well after you change your profile picture and tell this story about how you relate so much it makes it hard for me to not go team Lissa

Now I'm not sure what team I should go on again.... 

WHY!?!??!

I'm a master at the art of persuasion.   It's alright if you decide to side with Elise. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You resembled Elise? That's quite a feat to match those...whatever they are.

I have extremely long hair. Its not too hard once you know what to do though.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I am!

It's us against them, Vax. Get your bonus Priscilla now.

@KongDude ayy lmao I should add you.

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Perhaps we ought to show we are simply superior compared to Priscilla!

I beg your pardon, madam? I suspect we are in disagreement here.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Man, I'm not sure what to do. Elise is the only character out of them all I care about, but I don't have her. I have Sakura, Lyssa and Priscilla out of the rest, but I dunno if I want to back them anyway.

Either way I hope Elise wins, and she probably will.

Don't know if I like the sound of the 7.5x multiplier. I already didn't like the 3x one, and between that and 10 less orbs rewarded it looks like gauntlets are already going downhill.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Man, I'm not sure what to do. Elise is the only character out of them all I care about, but I don't have her. I have Sakura, Lyssa and Priscilla out of the rest, but I dunno if I want to back them anyway.

Don't know if I like the sound of the 7.5x multiplier. I already didn't like the 3x one, and between that and 10 less orbs rewarded it looks like gauntlets are already going downhill.

Go Team Priscilla with us. If not, then Team Sakura.

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

You don't need to have her to back her. 

I don't, but I'm planning to go all in for my cinnamon roll~

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Go Team Priscilla with us. If not, then Team Sakura.

I can't decide! I might have to flip some coins.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You don't need to have her to back her. 

I don't, but I'm planning to go all in for my cinnamon roll~

Oh I know, I just hope my total score rankings wouldn't be awful by not getting that 10% bonus for using her.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I can't decide! I might have to flip some coins.

Oh I know, I just hope my total score rankings wouldn't be awful by not getting that 10% bonus for using her.

As long as you play semi-consistently, you'll be fine!

No pressure though! Pick whomever you want :)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I'm supporting Maria, heck, I'll even train up my three-star Michalis just for her, the absolute cutest character in the series.

If she loses, I'll switch to Elise, best royal sister in Fates.

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I beg your pardon, madam? I suspect we are in disagreement here.

Of course. Very well, may we show our superior sentiments on the fields of wars.

Oh yes, if one ever wishes to be honoured and enlist the assistance of me, you need only to ask. After all, how often does one possibly encounter a Clarine of five-stars rarity prior to the release of this Summoning Focus?

I just realized that this is basically the little sister gauntlet...

Still gonna stick with Maria. But honestly, I'm too focused with the quests that I might not participate much. Banners are tempting but I'm gonna pass.

16 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I just realized that this is basically the little sister gauntlet...

Still gonna stick with Maria. But honestly, I'm too focused with the quests that I might not participate much. Banners are tempting but I'm gonna pass.

Same here. Still saving up more orbs for the New Mystery one

Shame about the orbs, but oh well. I suppose they'll keep on reducing it until they no longer do it? I hope not, but it's looking that way. 

I'm not particularly excited about this gauntlet, personally, but I don't dislike any of the characters (except what this game did to Lachesis). 

That being said, for her part in my team on TT, Priscilla is going to get my starting vote. I'll decide where to go from there, depending upon who wins ^.^

Hopefully, this will give me enough feathers to add Alfonse to my 5* ranks :)

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's us against them, Vax. Get your bonus Priscilla now.

My 1 orb says otherwise. I am going to promote her in FE7 instead, will it work?

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No we need the goddamn points for the multiplier UGH

That is one of the many good things about Lissa.  She's a F2P unit so even if someone didn't have the orbs to summon her they could play a quest and easily pick her up.   Go Lissa!

Edited by Anime27Arts