Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

We already kinda had an older sister gauntlet with the Pegs and Wyverns lol.

Truth^^ Half of them were older sisters (Camilla, Minerva, Hinoka, and Palla) while the other half were the only child in their family mentioned .  (Subaki, Cherche, Beruka, Cordelia)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm a master at the art of persuasion.   It's alright if you decide to side with Elise. 

I have extremely long hair. Its not too hard once you know what to do though.

I really want to see your hair, now!

I like Lissa just fine, I just hate her dress, it's like they tried to make a chicken coop into a petticoat and left sharp wires exposed.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I really want to see your hair, now!

I like Lissa just fine, I just hate her dress, it's like they tried to make a chicken coop into a petticoat and left sharp wires exposed.

XD my hair is fabulous.

I didn't like how they left the wiring showing but that is my only complaint. I thought it was cute how it it was big and a bit extravagant like her being a princess, though i always upclassed her into a sage because a. She's a better sage for me. b. I always had her marry Ricken.

c.

Spoiler

I always thought it was a nice thing since that's what class her older sister Emmeryn was and after certain events in Awakening I liked to take it as a sign of her growing up. 

D.

Spoiler

The fates dlc said Owain wanted to learn magic like his mother...  Even if healing is sort of like magic I like to think he became a mage from her and Ricken who I married her to.

46 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

IS needs to learn that older sisters are superior.

Why do I sense personal bias in this post?

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I have extremely long hair.

You just gained an unreasonable amount of respect

I think I'll just go Lissa, and see what happens. I think I have a 3 star one anyway so if we're all going to die, at least I'll get some bonus points

Team Elise in the final round is what I'm hoping for, assuming Lissa loses early...

Not 100% sure about any of this yet HEH

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why do I sense personal bias in this post?

You just gained an unreasonable amount of respect

I think I'll just go Lissa, and see what happens. I think I have a 3 star one anyway so if we're all going to die, at least I'll get some bonus points

Team Elise in the final round is what I'm hoping for, assuming Lissa loses early...

Who says she'll lose early?

52 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

IS needs to learn that older sisters are superior.

Bah. Younger sisters are clearly superior. The fact that my sister plays Monster Hunter with me (and mains the most awesome weapon in the game) does not sway me in the least, I swear.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

So will you be changing you're signature again, or are you taking it easy this gauntlet.

I'm still not sure who i'm going with...

My other strategists are going Team Elise, and my twin is going Team Lissa

help

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You just gained an unreasonable amount of respect

I'll take all ofthe respect i can get.

Just now, Arcanite said:

I'm still not sure who i'm going with...

My other strategists are going Team Elise, and my twin is going Team Lissa

help

Twins are for life! Im seriously flattered you're thinking of siding with me. If you want you can choose my lead and next voting gauntlet I'll side with you. IS has already included most of my favorite characters anyway, so its not something I'd regret doing. 

Smh at the lack of Lucius in the gauntlet. He's my favorite healer and I would have been psyched to rep him.

But I'll probably be joining Lissa or Sakura since I have both! Just have to decide which little sister I like more lol.

I would love to hop on the Team Elise train, but I don't have an Elise. I also got rid of my only Sakura because at the time I thought it was clever to make a "super cleric" that had all the healing skills (and that cleric happened to be Azama.) I am somewhat regretting sacrificing my clerics to Azama, but I do have plenty of other healers around that are decently leveled.

So, I'll probably just roll with Clarine since I have her near Level 40 as a 4-star character. If / When Clarine loses, I'll probably just join up with Elise and ride casually to "victory." I know I could pull on the "soothing sisters" banner, but I am saving my orbs for a new banner that interests me.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Bah. Younger sisters are clearly superior. The fact that my sister plays Monster Hunter with me (and mains the most awesome weapon in the game) does not sway me in the least, I swear.

Which weapon?

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Oh, both Priscilla and Clarine made it into the gauntlet... and they're facing off in the first round! Halp! I don't know which to support!

Priscilla, obviously. She’s a redhead.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Which weapon?

Hunting Horn.

One learns to respect the sheer awesomeness that is Hunting Horn when you have abnormal status negate against Dreadqueen (lethal poison), Deadeye (lethal poison), Hellblade (blastblight), Armorsplitter (bleeding), Hazecloak (confusion, sleep), and Raging Brachydios (blastblight), tremor negate against Grimclaw, mud and snow negate against Silversummit, Nakarkos, and Atlal Ca, +20% Attack against everything else, when you get healed before hitting the ground after taking lethal damage, when monsters are drooling in fatigue for half the quest, and when a guy with an oversized harmonica beats a monster dizzy in almost every quest.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hunting Horn.

One learns to respect the sheer awesomeness that is Hunting Horn when you have abnormal status negate against Dreadqueen (lethal poison), Deadeye (lethal poison), Hellblade (blastblight), Armorsplitter (bleeding), Hazecloak (confusion, sleep), and Raging Brachydios (blastblight), tremor negate against Grimclaw, mud and snow negate against Silversummit, Nakarkos, and Atlal Ca, +20% Attack against everything else, when you get healed before hitting the ground after taking lethal damage, when monsters are drooling in fatigue for half the quest, and when a guy with an oversized harmonica beats a monster dizzy in almost every quest.

Lmao that's literally the only weapon I have yet to touch in X. Played it in 4U, couldn't deal with the sorry state it was left in in X. The fact that I couldn't play online also contributed.

But I applaud your sister for dealing with it.