Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Maybe i'll bandwagon at the end, and instead pick team I know will lose, like Lachesis.

Nevermind, I'm going Team Sakura round 1, after seeing the matchups.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Maybe i'll bandwagon at the end, and instead pick team I know will lose, like Lachesis.

Mist could always use more help and will probably lose.

5 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Nevermind, I'm going Team Sakura round 1, after seeing the matchups.

14 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Well I will go with team Sakura, because I have her. Afterwards I will go full mercenary and for whoever offer more.

12 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

I guess I'll join Team Sakura and use that as an excuse to train up a Xander and use him to kill many Elises. 

10 hours ago, Frenzify said:

In any case, I've had Sakura since the very start of Heroes, so I'll be going with her. Hell, I like her a lot, so I probably would have gone with her, anyway, even if I didn't have her.

8 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Sakura's my fav, so I'll be going with her, but she is against Elise first. If Sakura loses that round, then I'm going with Lachesis.

Heroes Friend IDs? I'm joining Sakura here!

In case any of you who choose to add me wish to request for a specific unit of mine for team leader.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well if we're counting built-in buffs, Hellblade SA's Power Phials make it have more raw, pretty sure.

HH's highest motion value is 45 with the backwards slam, which is just average, very low for a strong hit. Its moves aren't exactly on the fast side either, so it's damage output isn't impressive. HH consistently has the lowest or second lowest speedrun times because of this.

The forward slam is 15+45. The left upper and right upper are both 30 and are relatively fast.

I don't think speed runs are in any way indicative of a weapon's power under normal play. Speed run performance only shows how good a weapon is at speed running. That said, I'm well aware that Hunting Horn has below average damage output in general, but unless you only ever play solo, that doesn't really matter at all. A Hunting Horn with Attack Boost (L) in a party of 4 effectively makes the party deal the damage of 5 players.

27 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

So, is almost everyone joining Team Elise?

I have all of them, except for her and Mist... so I guess I'm out XD

I don't want to try pulling for Elise, since my Lachesis and Maria are 5* already...

Go team Leo!

The only true way to root for Leo in this Gauntlet is to join Team Elise.

8 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Are we friends in Heroes yet? I can't quite remember, but if not we need to change this.

Also to any of my other friends on Team Elise: My list of units is in my sig, so just let me know who you want. If no one has any specific requests, I'll go with Reinhardt. 

We are. Unless you're not named Amphy, and running a Celica lead; and if that's the case...who the heck is that guy =P ?

I'm not sure who I'll run as my lead. I kinda want to just say "screw it" and leave Caeda up (might change her to Wo Dao/Moonbow though), but idk if this is the right gauntlet to do that. I'll probably just set Linde or Julia, see what sorts of enemies I run into, and go from there. I'm expecting a bunch of TA/Raven mages from mean people...so...*shrug*.

42 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, at least their (game's) fanbase is split. Lissa does have a notable advantage of being the sole Awakening character. Will it be enough to win...eh, I don't know.

They'll finally stick together to support either Elise or Sakura in the final (probably second) round.

... Macedon aside, I've only 4 from this gauntlet, being Lissa, Clarine, Priscilla, and Lachesis. If Maria doesn't make it for me, then Priscilla it is.

I've all of Archanea's Regalia (minus Mercurius & plus Hauteclaire) lined up and ready to go for whomever needs them

Just now, Rosetta said:

They'll finally stick together to support either Elise or Sakura in the final (probably second) round.

Well, they might get bitter, and Lissa is a fairly prominent (and free!) character. Whether that's enough to defeat the cinnamon roll, I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, they might get bitter, and Lissa is a fairly prominent (and free!) character. Whether that's enough to defeat the cinnamon roll, I don't know.

Can I add you friend? My name is "Rosetta屯球屯羽毛" and current leader is Camus. Just sent you a request.

Just now, Rosetta said:

Can I add you friend? My name is "Rosetta屯球屯羽毛" and current leader is Camus. Just sent you a request.

Accepted. Any preference on leader? I have a few built up units, but for this I would recommend Robin.

16 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I don't know who to vote for.

Have: Priscilla, Clarine, Lissa
Who I like the most: Lachesis, Mist

Decisions.

Mist is the correct answer.  Our team is lonely.

18 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I don't know who to vote for.

Have: Priscilla, Clarine, Lissa
Who I like the most: Lachesis, Mist

Decisions.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Mist is the correct answer.  Our team is lonely.

Yes very lonely! We need better recruiting posters. 

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Accepted. Any preference on leader? I have a few built up units, but for this I would recommend Robin.

Not really since i'm running a low level Lissa so I'll be matched with low level opponents. I have Lucina and Bunny Lucina (blade tome, not raven:(:) and Robin (no TA:(:). Other 5 stars are badly built.

My tendency to never send anyone home has really filled my barracks.  I've got all the Healers including the 5* exclusives, but also for 4*, I have

3 Marias

5 Lachesis

2 Lissas

4 Sakuras

8 Clarines! (Why?)

2 Priscillas

Too bad healers aren't that great as SI fodder, but maybe that's why I still have so many.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm siding with my dear Arc-chan and Amphy-kun :)

Go cinnamon daughter!

Yaaaaaaaay :D

It's good to have you on board <3

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

So, is almost everyone joining Team Elise?

I have all of them, except for her and Mist... so I guess I'm out XD

I don't want to try pulling for Elise, since my Lachesis and Maria are 5* already...

Go team Leo!

I mean I don't have Elise, but that's not about to stop me from supporting my beloved cinnamon roll to the best of my ability~

30 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

We are. Unless you're not named Amphy, and running a Celica lead; and if that's the case...who the heck is that guy =P ?

I'm not sure who I'll run as my lead. I kinda want to just say "screw it" and leave Caeda up (might change her to Wo Dao/Moonbow though), but idk if this is the right gauntlet to do that. I'll probably just set Linde or Julia, see what sorts of enemies I run into, and go from there. I'm expecting a bunch of TA/Raven mages from mean people...so...*shrug*.

Oh okay cool looks like we're friends :D

Still not sure who to set. Usually my go-to is Reinhardt, but healers tend to have high res. Maybe Ryoma instead?

I'm open to suggestions. 

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh my, my Mist has 24 Speed.  Yay, I'm as slow as Hector.

More like, Team "missed" IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

HEH HEH

Edited by Arcanite

55 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

23 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Still not sure who to set. Usually my go-to is Reinhardt, but healers tend to have high res. Maybe Ryoma instead?

I'm open to suggestions. 

I will be setting

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Brave Lance+, Draw Back, Escutcheon, Life and Death 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, S Attack +1) (39/54/37/22/26)

as my lead unless anyone has any objections (I don't have Draw Back yet because I had to toss some fodder a few weeks ago to make space). If I get the SP to finish her Firesweep build, I might switch to that halfway through, though.

I highly suggest fielding cavalry, though, to ride Horse Emblem to victory.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I will be setting

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Brave Lance+, Draw Back, Escutcheon, Life and Death 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, S Attack +1) (39/54/37/22/26)

as my lead unless anyone has any objections (I don't have Draw Back yet because I had to toss some fodder a few weeks ago to make space). If I get the SP to finish her Firesweep build, I might switch to that halfway through, though.

I highly suggest fielding cavalry, though, to ride Horse Emblem to victory.

You want someone with Hone or Fortify (or no preference)?