Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I highly suggest fielding cavalry, though, to ride Horse Emblem to victory.

That is an excellent point. I'll probably set Olwen or Reinhardt, in that case.

Elise is already packing Wrathful Staff and Hone Cavalry, so this is starting to look like fun already.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dual Dragons said:

I don't know who to vote for.

Have: Priscilla, Clarine, Lissa
Who I like the most: Lachesis, Mist

Decisions.

With who I am, I am simply behooved to recommend the Clarine army. However, after witnessing the denizens of the Fire Emblem Heroes Subreddit and a specific Youtube user, I am actually hoping for the inevitable downfall of my own team. So I say, you shall choose Priscilla!

In fact, I may even join Priscilla's Team. How generous of me!

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You want someone with Hone or Fortify (or no preference)?

Send whomever you're most proud of, and have no regrets.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

That is an excellent point. I'll probably set Olwen or Reinhardt, in that case.

Elise is already packing Wrathful Staff and Hone Cavalry, so this is starting to look like fun already.

I still need to run the numbers on Elise to see which one I want to hand those skills to... Decisions, decisions.

37 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I...

I'm not going team Maria though....

Spoiler

A0DUJd6.jpg

I...

I thought we had something special, Arcanite! What, was all that devotion and rallying cries a big JOKE to you? I committed to fight under the banner of Macedon alongside you and I thought I could rely on YOU to be true to me as fellow warriors and who also happene dot have incited my inner passion in the first place, BUT I GUESS I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE!

And one last thing. All those times I let out impassioned monologues for the sake of our nation and just leader, I WAS FAKING!

*slams door shut*

Spoiler

I hope you realize that this is all one giant reference :]

Fair enough. Truth be told, I was only going to join Maria simply cause of Gauntlet #2, and would otherwise went either Priscilla or Sakura

How bout u?

8 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Question!

What imoutos in the series aren't healers?

Florina, for sure. Tana, probably, too.

Not quite as squishy as these ones, but they do the job. (And they're only not healers because Falcoknights don't have staves in the GBA titles.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Question!

What imoutos in the series aren't healers?

From this game alone and only counting youngest siblings: Est, Clair, Lachesis, Julia, Olwen, Gwendolyn, Florina, Eirika, Sanaki.

I can't remember if the pegasus knights in FE6 are sisters or not, but if so, Shanna, too.

Ah, I seem to have forgotten a lot then. It seems most are peg knights though.

Edit: Why didn't they just do a sister banner and put some of the named above in? Well, I guess the healy sisters have their brothers in. :/

Edited by KongDude

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

@Arcanite @Astellius @Lyrai

MACEDON RISES YET AGAIN!

The banner of Macedon is beautiful, but... I... shan't be fighting under it this round. Maria isn't as inspiring a leader as her elder sister. I've decided, I shall be fighting for Team Priscilla. Which means...

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

If Maria doesn't make it for me, then Priscilla it is.

...we very well meet again soon as comrades-in-arms!

56 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I...

I'm not going team Maria though....

How could you.....! What is this unheard of and unholy treachery against House Macedon??

21 minutes ago, Clarine said:

With who I am, I am simply behooved to recommend the Clarine army. However, after witnessing the denizens of the Fire Emblem Heroes Subreddit and a specific Youtube user, I am actually hoping for the inevitable downfall of my own team. So I say, you shall choose Priscilla!

In fact, I may even join Priscilla's Team. How generous of me!

Earlier, I was wavering somewhat between joining Priscilla and Clarine, but even Clarine thinks people should join the ranks of Priscilla. I think Clarine should join Priscilla as well -- and, if she did, we must be grateful!

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I still need to run the numbers on Elise to see which one I want to hand those skills to... Decisions, decisions.

Ah, the joys of only having one Elise to dump such skills on =P .

iirc she needs +Spd, Hone, and Goad to get some of the faster, unbuffed swords (+Spd, Fury Ryoma comes to mind), but if you're running Peri, Reinhardt, Olwen, or really any blue horse I don't think that's a problem. She survives a weird amount of stuff with a full cav buffs & HP +3 Seal (-Res has 0 losses against neutral, unbuffed, no inheritance...and I think that number stays the same against +Atk, unbuffed, no inheritance; I could be wrong though).

It's been a really long time since I ran those numbers though, and I mostly focused on +Atk/-Def, since that's what mine is.

The true solution is Candlelight + Dazzling Staff for all the sparklies.

Edited by LordFrigid
Forgot the seal *headdesk* ... though I guess in +10 metagame it's not necessary.

39 minutes ago, Motendra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A0DUJd6.jpg

I...

I thought we had something special, Arcanite! What, was all that devotion and rallying cries a big JOKE to you? I committed to fight under the banner of Macedon alongside you and I thought I could rely on YOU to be true to me as fellow warriors and who also happene dot have incited my inner passion in the first place, BUT I GUESS I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE!

And one last thing. All those times I let out impassioned monologues for the sake of our nation and just leader, I WAS FAKING!

*slams door shut*

Reveal hidden contents

I hope you realize that this is all one giant reference :]

A simple "you disgust me beyond words" would've been good enough but this is just absolutely hilarious

It's even crazier that you took the time to go back and get those links.... those were such good times....

41 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Fair enough. Truth be told, I was only going to join Maria simply cause of Gauntlet #2, and would otherwise went either Priscilla or Sakura

How bout u?

I have a Maria of my own, so I could join her too for bonus points but elise's long hair needs support!

I'm still not sure between her and Lissa though... HEH

Can we go back to the fact that IS added TWO banners full of the most useless class.  On top of that, if you do want one of the healers, good luck sharing the focus with 3 other nocolors.  And I believe the odds of getting nocolor orbs are low as well...

Like wut?

2 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Maybe I'll go in order. Sounds like Priscilla will lose anyways, but I want to generate enough points if I'm not going to support a character I own later.

But... Priscilla is going to win! No way we're going down!

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

Can we go back to the fact that IS added TWO banners full of the most useless class.  On top of that, if you do want one of the healers, good luck sharing the focus with 3 other nocolors.  And I believe the odds of getting nocolor orbs are low as well...

Like wut?

Colorless has nearly identical chances as blue, so no, the odds aren't that bad.

I'm team Lissa all the way!  If anyone wants to add me.  For those who can't see my ID in my signature it's 2667371554.  My current lead is Oboro but I change out if needed.  Below i have a list of lvl 40 (or will be by the gauntlet) 5* heroes.  Just let me know so I can add you.

Spoiler

* M!Corrin

*Ninian

* Reinhardt 

* Sharena

* Bunny!Chrom

*Camilla

*Leo 

*Takumi

These are ones that are lvl 35-39 that are almost there and if someone tells me I can level them up for use.

* Ike

* Lynn

* Hector

* Cordellia

* Soren

* Merric

* Lucina

* Y!Tiki

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm team Lissa all the way!  If anyone wants to add me.  For those who can't see my ID in my signature it's 2667371554.  My current lead is Oboro but I change out if needed.  Below i have a list of lvl 40 (or will be by the gauntlet) 5* heroes.  Just let me know so I can add you.

Hide contents

* M!Corrin

*Ninian

* Reinhardt 

* Sharena

* Bunny!Chrom

*Camilla

*Leo 

*Takumi

These are ones that are lvl 35-39 that are almost there and if someone tells me I can level them up for use.

* Ike

* Lynn

* Hector

* Cordellia

* Soren

* Merric

* Lucina

* Y!Tiki

Sent, (V-raptor username, Camus lead)

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Colorless has nearly identical chances as blue, so no, the odds aren't that bad.

Ah, I always thought they were lower.  Still, the odds of getting the particular unit you want is not worth it for F2P.  I actually spent 5 orbs going for elise before I remembered what happened when I was going for Jaffar.

Who on Team Priscilla wants to add me? My ID is 8608857766, and Est is out in front right at the moment, because I recently 5-starred her and she's just so cute! I also finally found a way to change my username, so that's finally reading as "Astellius" now. (I play on an emulator, and Heroes doesn't recognize the enter/confirm input from regular keyboards, so being able to change the name isn't straightforward.)

Let me know if you're adding me!