Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

@GuiltyLove  don't feel like PMing I'm too lazy but feel free to add me if you like to have any of my horseys my Camus is out right now. My ID is in my sig and will be below again.

Forgot to mention if anyone on the team Elise just want some powerful Horses to play around with you can feel free to add me but do notify me to guarantee your entry. My ID is: 4474554735

Edited by Locke087

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

@GuiltyLove  don't feel like PMing I'm too lazy but feel free to add me if you like to have any of my horseys my Camus is out right now. My ID is in my sig and will be below again.

Forgot to mention if anyone on the team Elise just want some powerful Horses to play around with you can feel free to add me but do notify me to guarantee your entry. My ID is: 4474554735

I'll add you. My ID is Togekiss

6 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

I'll add you. My ID is Togekiss

58 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Who on Team Priscilla wants to add me? My ID is 8608857766, and Est is out in front right at the moment, because I recently 5-starred her and she's just so cute! I also finally found a way to change my username, so that's finally reading as "Astellius" now. (I play on an emulator, and Heroes doesn't recognize the enter/confirm input from regular keyboards, so being able to change the name isn't straightforward.)

Let me know if you're adding me!

I think my final decision is Priscilla first. If you don't mind, I'll be adding you.

Reinhardt lead for scum-lord status. "Dual" as username.

Edited by Dual Dragons

finally decided to stop being lurker. huzzah. anyway, i'm going team mist. i dont like her that much, i dont like any healers all that much, but mist has my favorite character as her brother. plus, shes from my favorite games Path of radiance/radiant dawn

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

... Unless people are busy and haven't seen my posts, it looks like I'm alone in Team Sakura.

I'm thinking of being Team Sakura since I have a 5 star of her snd my only skill inherited healer!

but also I need feathers so I want to be on the losing side for round 1. It's hard to judge if she'll win against Elise though...

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm thinking of being Team Sakura since I have a 5 star of her snd my only skill inherited healer!

but also I need feathers so I want to be on the losing side for round 1. It's hard to judge if she'll win against Elise though...

Based on the amount of support Elise is getting, Sakura is likely going to lose.

Just deleted some inactive players (those who last played 4 weeks ago or longer) to free up some space in my friends list.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Sure it's been said already but hooray, finally a voting gauntlet without a winner who's 100% blatantly obvious =w=

I pulled a Priscilla lately so I guess I'll be repping her for some FE7 love. I'm not really crazy about any of the clerics (and the ones I prefer aren't in the gauntlet OTL, RIP Serra and Lucius), so she'll have to do. Probably gonna go Prissy -> Lissa, since I don't have anyone else in the gauntlet but Clarine and don't plan to pull for anyone else. 

5 hours ago, Beddlam said:

Another on team Elise looking for cavalry pals.

My ID is 5215626181

6 hours ago, Locke087 said:

The cavalry squad keeps growing! We will trample all over those Hoshidans!

Ahem, send a request to both of you.

So, in trying to research a rallying cry for Lachesis, I found another name reference- apparently, she's one of the Three Fates. The measurer of the thread, the one who determines how much life is in a person.

On a less eerie note, Glory to Nordion!

I've actually considered promoting my Lissa to 5*. I know healers are probably gain the least from promoting, but I have an abundance of feathers and I've considered just promoting units for special events.

15 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The forward slam is 15+45. The left upper and right upper are both 30 and are relatively fast.

I don't think speed runs are in any way indicative of a weapon's power under normal play. Speed run performance only shows how good a weapon is at speed running. That said, I'm well aware that Hunting Horn has below average damage output in general, but unless you only ever play solo, that doesn't really matter at all. A Hunting Horn with Attack Boost (L) in a party of 4 effectively makes the party deal the damage of 5 players.

I was thinking about single hits, but yeah, the super slam does more if you get both hits. Though it's still 45 for the strong hit.

It's no secret that Horn is great in multiplayer, but I was specifically talking about its damage output problems (which is very relevant to me since I couldn't really go online, so I had to solo pretty much everything). Speedruns are indicative of a weapon's damage output in both speed and ease of positioning, which HH has trouble with in some fights due to awkward swing angles.

If I get the opportunity to go online when I do get XX, I'll go back to fiddling with the HH a bit, but I'm not really sure since the Maqam Sedition's songs are still ass, and that was my favourite thing.

30 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I've actually considered promoting my Lissa to 5*. I know healers are probably gain the least from promoting, but I have an abundance of feathers and I've considered just promoting units for special events.

I'vethought about 5* my Lissa too.  This would be the perfect time if you were going to 5* her so you can level her up and get hero merrit.  I'm not really sure I want ro 5* mine sinces shes a lvl 40 4* at full hm. I might up rank her eventually but I dont have the feathers to right now.

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'vethought about 5* my Lissa too.  This would be the perfect time if you were going to 5* her so you can level her up and get hero merrit.  I'm not really sure I want ro 5* mine sinces shes a lvl 40 4* at full hm. I might up rank her eventually but I dont have the feathers to right now.

Mine is in the same spot, but I'm getting close to 80K feathers. Unless I'm using flags, I'm not even sure if I'll use her though.

Edited by Arthur97

20 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Mine is in the same spot, but I'm getting close to 80K feathers. Unless I'm using flags, I'm not even sure if I'll use her though.

I have panic and savage blow on her so that's at least 10 damage plus 7 to others so thats my main hope

17 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Heroes Friend IDs? I'm joining Sakura here!

In case any of you who choose to add me wish to request for a specific unit of mine for team leader.

My ID is 0965755545. Any other Sakura people feel free to add me for my Ryoma, just let me know

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Feel free to add me for Team Sakura. ID is in my signature.

I will probably send over Bride Cordelia if I remember.

I sent you a request. If you see Lumi with Ryoma that is me.

Edited by Thor Odinson