Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

You know how King Solomon said "spare the rod, spoil the child" or something like that? 

Time to dig through my room to find something...

I am familiar with that scripture! heh heh

heh.........

*Runs as fast as possible*

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE

If it means being with my twin, then I guess I'll accept your beating!

*Gets ready to die*

But I do have 2 3 star Lissas so I can do the cheese strat again heh 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Whaaa? Where'd this come from all of a sudden? D:

My twin is going team Lissa and I wanted to be with them ;-;

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So, calling out any Team Mist members, seem to be a lot rarer than expected.

Who's Mist?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My twin is going team Lissa and I wanted to be with them ;-;

Who's Mist?

Instead of your fellow Strategists as well as me? Bah. :(

And you know who Mist is, come on now. :P

8 hours ago, Eridras said:

Thing is, level 1 Clarine means you can just auto battle every 30 minutes, while level 40 Clarine could mean two healers on your side going against an actual team on the other. I'm planning on running Raven Cecilia as my lead for this. Imagine having two healers against her!

But where's the fun in that? Also I don't expect many people will be setting a healer character as their lead unit.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Instead of your fellow Strategists as well as me? Bah. :(

I know it's bad but plz forgive me!

I just wanted to be on my twin's side from the beginning for once since last time I went Henry first, and then Leo!

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And you know who Mist is, come on now. :P

Hee hee, yeah I do :P

I'm not sure how well she'll be doing in this gauntlet though... unfortunate that not too many people are supporting her

She just may be the Alfonse of this gauntlet :/

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I know it's bad but plz forgive me!

I just wanted to be on my twin's side from the beginning for once since last time I went Henry first, and then Leo!

Hee hee, yeah I do :P

I'm not sure how well she'll be doing in this gauntlet though... unfortunate that not too many people are supporting her

She just may be the Alfonse of this gauntlet :/

Well okay then. xP

And yeah, it stinks that not many people are supporting Mist since Tellius rocks and as his sister, she's directly related to one of the coolest guys ever. <3 I would've supported her if Elise wasn't there though, I swear.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

But where's the fun in that? Also I don't expect many people will be setting a healer character as their lead unit.

Having to do it every half hour quickly saps the fun out of it. During the mage gauntlet, I was on team Julia and there were multiple occasions where it was my Julia plus a random Julia someone had set as their lead against a Sanaki or Roy. I totally expect the same to happen this time around. 

I will join Sakura first to protect her and her smile. If she lost against Elise, I would join probably Priscilla or Mist since both of them with Sakura have been quite useful to me especially recently though I quite like Laquesis. It was quite an hard decision especially that I have them all except for Maria, Laquesis and Elise. 
We don't seem to be many to support Sakura though...

Not sure if I am going to pull the A banner though I think my Minerva and Michalis both feel a bit lonely without their imouto. I also like how the japanese and also the french version used the cleric/sister pun, that's quite funny.

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Who's Mist?

The cutest little sister after Sakura.

20 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

We are few but hopefully mighty!

It would be funny if I got your Soren for every map.  I checked him, and he's certainly gotten some love.  How much SP did all those skills take?  I've gotten my Soren to 40, but I need to spend 20K feathers to get him a better weapon.  Hopefully my Bride Cordelia comes in handy!

On 6/25/2017 at 10:11 PM, Johann said:

After looking through the thread, doesn't look like anybody will be signing up for team Clarine, including Clarine herself. Yeesh. Last month, I had zero people on my team and had to add the random people, and I'm feeling like this'll be the same. I stand by my choice though.

Quite so—and it truly must be curious to witness one expressing disdain to the team of their own username, no? You know, considering you were so well-mannered when contacting me privately, I think I shall entertain the idea of being a member of this team once more! If one wishes to be enlightened regarding my sentiments, I have developed disdain towards Clarine (and of course, other similar characters) fanatics as even witnessing them is the most vexing ordeal for me. Such reasons includes: their dreadfully boorish nature, a lack of knowledge regarding the character, being ignorant of etiquette and the difference between royalty and nobility and of course, they even entertain the idea of being courted by such individuals. In fact, such may simply be laughable! I say, such individuals usually reside on Reddit and of course, there is a popular user on the internet I wish not to allude to any further as I simply wish not to be... exiled. I digress, I may be able to be "recruited" into your army with enough encouragement.

Mind you, I shall grant you to honour of adding me as a "friend" if you desire to form an alliance or perchance, simply wish to be my friend. My character shall always be Clarine, though I may alter my Skills if such is necessary. My ID is "1931629388". If you are curious, my "set" currently consists of:

Rarity: Five-Stars (I appear to currently lack any "Merge" bonuses as this game insists on me summoning every other healer instead.)
Attack: 30
Speed: 33
Defense: 25
Resistance: 25
Weapon: Fear
Supporting Ability: Rehabilitate
Special: Kindled-Fire Balm
Skill A: Defense +3
Skill B: Live to Serve 3
Skill C: Hone Atk 3
Sacred Seal: Fortify Res 1

Other options many may wish for me to use instead includes:

Weapons: Assault, Absorb, Slow, Gravity, Pain, Panic, Candlelight (though such requires me to relinquish my only Lyn: Bride of the Plains)
Supporting Abilities: Physic, Martyr
Special: Miracle, Imbue, Heavenly Light, Swift-Winds Balm, Solid-Earth Balm
Skill A: HP +5, Resistance +3
Skill B: Escape Route 3, Renewal 3
Skill C: Savage Blow 3, Hone Calvalry, Dazzling Staff 2 (in which also requires me to relinquish Lyn: Bride of the Plains)

Of course, you simply must announce yourself beforehand if you wish to send me a friend request. I tend to dismiss the request of those with dreadfully common Heroes.

Edited by Clarine

Tough choice for me because I like a lot of the healer girls (Lissa and Mist are my favourites), but I have a 5* +2 Priscilla, so I think she will be my choice for this event.  It's just meant to be, hehe!  I really liked using Priscilla on my team in FE7, and I mostly liked her as a character too, except maybe the whole brother obsession thing.

My ID is 5247267905, if anyone on team Priscilla wants to add me.  :B):

33 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Sure, why not? I have close to 80K feathers and I haven't collected from the arena yet.

I would have been as rich as you if I didn't do my Oboro XD

BUT YEAH THIS MAKES ME HYPE FOR TEAM LISSA

CHROM DIDN'T MAKE IT IN SMASH, SO LET'S HAVE LISSA MAKE IT IN THE GAUNTLET!

Just now, Arcanite said:

I would have been as rich as you if I didn't do my Oboro XD

BUT YEAH THIS MAKES ME HYPE FOR TEAM LISSA

CHROM DIDN'T MAKE IT IN SMASH, SO LET'S HAVE LISSA MAKE IT IN THE GAUNTLET!

Poor Chrom...this would mean that I promoted his little sister before him, but, yes, if we win I'll even post a picture of my newly five starred Victory Lissa.