Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for now I'll put my Distant Counter Titania as my lead. She handles them Reinhardts and Lindes like a boss. Probably even those pesky healers. But if it's looking like things are favoring reds, I can switch to someone else.

Ah yes. Should the Gauntlet have its color meta, here's my list of 5*s I can switch to for Team Priscilla:

• +Spd/-Def Marth
  • +Atk/-Spd Roy
  • +Res/-Atk Eirika
  • +Res/-HP Ryoma
  • +Res/-Def Sanaki
  • +Atk/-Spd Tharja
  • +Atk/-Spd Ninian
  • +Atk/-Spd M!Robin
  • +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt
  • +Atk/-Res Spring Chrom
  • +Def/-Spd Minerva
  • +Spd/-HP Camilla
  • +Spd/-Res Gordin
  • +Spd/-HP Bride Lyn
  • Sharena
  • Camus

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

.... ^

This is literally all you need XD

Just now, Dual Dragons said:

Haha. He's already set as leader. It's a "just in case" list. XD

That's the flavor of Reinhardt I've got.  I fed my -Atk one to him to make him +1.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

It would be funny if I got your Soren for every map.  I checked him, and he's certainly gotten some love.  How much SP did all those skills take?  I've gotten my Soren to 40, but I need to spend 20K feathers to get him a better weapon.  Hopefully my Bride Cordelia comes in handy!

That would be funny! I think I'll probably be seeing your Bride Cordelia quiet a bit, and just looking at her I think she'll pull her weight and then some! 

Oh boy I have sunk sooooo much SP onto Soren. Let me tell you the tempest trials were an absolute godsend for all the SP he's ended up needing. You made me curious so I just added it all up and it looks like my Soren currently has had around 3,750 SP spent on him, with even more soon to come! My next 5* promotions will be a Hana for LaD3 and a second Nino to give him Gronnblade+, so THANK EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD he still somehow currently has over 1000 SP. Soren is without a doubt my most doted on unit :'D

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

That would be funny! I think I'll probably be seeing your Bride Cordelia quiet a bit, and just looking at her I think she'll pull her weight and then some! 

Oh boy I have sunk sooooo much SP onto Soren. Let me tell you the tempest trials were an absolute godsend for all the SP he's ended up needing. You made me curious so I just added it all up and it looks like my Soren currently has had around 3,750 SP spent on him, with even more soon to come! My next 5* promotions will be a Hana for LaD3 and a second Nino to give him Gronnblade+, so THANK EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD he still somehow currently has over 1000 SP. Soren is without a doubt my most doted on unit :'D

You'll have to tell me how Bridelia does!

My most SP heavy unit was probably Ursula, who required a bit of an overhaul for Skills, although Bridelia needed a lot too, come to think of it.

Everyone thinks that Elise is going to be the favorite, but how many people actually have her? She is exclusively 5*. Won't people prefer to back the characters that they have copies of for the bonus points?

For this same reason, I think Mist will do terribly because even if someone actually has her, I feel like people will prefer other healers instead.

Is anyone going Team Clarine? (hey, that rhymes)  I'm thinking that Priscilla V Clarine will be the most lopsided of the 1st round match-ups.

After Clarine, I think Maria and Lachesis are the 2nd and 3rd least favorites so that match-up should be pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Everyone thinks that Elise is going to be the favorite, but how many people actually have her? She is exclusively 5*. Won't people prefer to back the characters that they have copies of for the bonus points?

For this same reason, I think Mist will do terribly because even if someone actually has her, I feel like people will prefer other healers instead.

Is anyone going Team Clarine? (hey, that rhymes)  I'm thinking that Priscilla V Clarine will be the most lopsided of the 1st round match-ups.

After Clarine, I think Maria and Lachesis are the 2nd and 3rd least favorites so that match-up should be pathetic.

Lucina was a 5* exclusive, but still won pretty handily.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Lucina was a 5* exclusive, but still won pretty handily.

At the time, weren't they all 5* exclusives in the first gauntlet? Plus the game was newish and everyone had alreadt spent all of their orbs on those first few banners so pretty much everyone had a Lucina. At least every single arena team I faced had a Lucina for like the first month.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

At the time, weren't they all 5* exclusives in the first gauntlet? Plus the game was newish and everyone had alreadt spent all of their orbs on those first few banners so pretty much everyone had a Lucina. At least every single arena team I faced had a Lucina for like the first month.

Alphonse and Sharena, everybody had.  Chrom and Eirika were available as 4*.  Leo, Ephraim, Lucina, and Elise were 5* exclusive.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Alphonse and Sharena, everybody had.  Chrom and Eirika were available as 4*.  Leo, Ephraim, Lucina, and Elise were 5* exclusive.

Oh, I forgot about the Askr kids. Still though, there weren't many banners back then and Lucina was really common. Plus I don't think people understood the Gauntlet that well back then. I know I didn't.

Does anyone actually support a team that they don't have a character for?

Just now, Hawk King said:

Oh, I forgot about the Askr kids. Still though, there weren't many banners back then and Lucina was really common. Plus I don't think people understood the Gauntlet that well back then. I know I didn't.

I supported Minerva in the finale, but I started with Cordelia who I do have. 

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I supported Minerva in the finale, but I started with Cordelia who I do have. 

Did you have Camilla? If you didn't have either finalist then it just comes down to personnal preference.

Just now, Hawk King said:

Did you have Camilla? If you didn't have either finalist then it just comes down to personnal preference.

Only Spring Camilla, but even if I had regular Camilla, I probably would have sided against her.

17 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I sided with Minerva in the end even though I had a Camilla. After Cherche lost I went Minerva even though I had the other three. 

Team Lissa grunt signing in. My first 4* healer that I've been using since February, and a few nights ago I pulled her at 5* from the banner. And she was +HP/-Atk, just like her brother! It was meant to be.

3 minutes ago, a bear said:

Team Lissa grunt signing in. My first 4* healer that I've been using since February, and a few nights ago I pulled her at 5* from the banner. And she was +HP/-Atk, just like her brother! It was meant to be.

Welcome to the team.

39 minutes ago, a bear said:

Glad to have you!

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

This gauntlet will be the fourth time I'm backing a team whose character I don't have as I've backed Leo twice, Lucina and now Elise without actually having them. I did manage to pull Leo out of the blue since the mage gauntlet though. I guess burning the majority of my mage gauntlet flags in his losing effort to Robin pleased him enough to actually want to join my team.  Maybe Elise will also come home to me if I burn enough flags in her honor, too. A guy can dream, can't he?

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

The only time I actually supported a team that I had a character for was Sharena. Back in March.