Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Of course, I now possess Savage Blow 2. However, I appear to lack to SP to learn the final version and thus, I believe I shall partake in some skirmishes in the Training Tower to obtain the seventy SP I currently lack. Normally, I simply would not undergo the task known as "grinding" so you shall think this as a... favour from me.

Oh yes, my second skirmish was a battle with:

Niles, Azura and Nino alongside Johann's Cain and an anonymous Lyn Bride. As such, it appears I died, for the map simply was not ideal for me.

No rush, I think it should be fine since my Clarine is only 4*, so I'm not up against super merged crazy people or anything. If Cain doesn't work out much for you, lemme know and I'll swap in someone else. He also has Panic Ploy ready in case you keep running into -blade users.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It was Titania when I sent the request, so it’s still the leftmost unit in the leftmost team.

Cool. I can switch her to a number of other characters, but she's been good for killing bull mages in the Arena. Since my first match was against magic people, I'll just have to see if that's the trend for this gauntlet. 

Just now, phineas81707 said:

You know, if I had any friends in Team Lachesis, I should really switch from my 4* 31 Florina with no inheritance.

Lachesis needs no one except her brother.

After the first hour, Lachesis is 11,773,504 to Maria's 8,548,835.

What's Elise vs Sakura looking like? I'm worried about my feathers now. I have the victory feathers, most likely, but I'm less certain on ranking.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

What's Elise vs Sakura looking like? I'm worried about my feathers now. I have the victory feathers, most likely, but I'm less certain on ranking.

Elise: 40,719,442
Sakura: 19,002,921

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Absolutely fitting Clarine and her sharp tongue.

Ha ha, quite so. Such is simply yet another characteristic I share with the character.

14 minutes ago, Johann said:

No rush, I think it should be fine since my Clarine is only 4*, so I'm not up against super merged crazy people or anything. If Cain doesn't work out much for you, lemme know and I'll swap in someone else. He also has Panic Ploy ready in case you keep running into -blade users.

Of course, though as a lady, I ought to aspire to the highest of standards. As such, I am most delighted to say I already learned the Skill of Savage Blow 3. One can only hope such shall assist you further. Oh, fret not—you need not swap Cain for another Hero. Mind you, I would truly be grateful for a Hero using a tome or perhaps a dancer but I simply wish not to subject you to any taxing changes.

Spoiler

rMTUzmR.png

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Anyone else on Team Clarine? I need teammates other than random Askr Trio. I'll offer up my Reinhardt (will swap between WoM and Lancebreaker depending on arena runs)

my number is 0945856578

If you wish, you have my blessing to form an alliance with me, the finest Clarine you shall ever witness. Mind you, I am behooved to warn you I always have such a character set as my representing character and thus, you ought to be prepared for any ordeals which may befall upon you from adding me to your friend list. Normally, I would not add many other users though I shall establish an exception for this event. If you are to accept this proposal, look no further, for my ID is "1931629388".

Oh, if one may ask, the score for "Clarine vs. Priscilla" is: 6,917,737 to 19,504,102.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

So according to the scores, team Priscilla is approximately thrice the size of team Clarine.

19,504,102 to 6,917,737

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Elise: 40,719,442
Sakura: 19,002,921

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

After the first hour, Lachesis is 11,773,504 to Maria's 8,548,835.

...So, Lachesis is still fine for feathers, I take it?

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...So, Lachesis is still fine for feathers, I take it?

She actually seems to be the perfect choice for feathers. You get an easy ranking and victory feathers.

2 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Oh god o chose team sakura for points and what do I get for my first team?? Fricking 3 lvl 1 sakuras without attacking weapon vs 2 elise and 1 legion. GG :D

1) Why would you join team Sakura for feathers? She's probably the worst choice if you're doing it for feathers...

2) Why did you field a Sakura without a weapon yourself?

Anyhow, it seems Elise is winning against Sakura without to much trouble. I was somewhat scared Sakura might be more popular then I though, but it seems Elise's cavalry army will just trample her. Really hope the multiplier won't screw us over...

10 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh, fret not—you need not swap Cain for another Hero. Mind you, I would truly be grateful for a Hero using a tome or perhaps a dancer but I simply wish not to subject you to any taxing changes.

Sounds like it's TIME TO TIP THE SCALES

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

She actually seems to be the perfect choice for feathers. You get an easy ranking and victory feathers.

I checked Korath's site: Yep, Lachesis ranks behind Elise, Sakura, Lissa and Priscilla while still winning. Mist and Maria are hovering around the same position, and Clarine is ultimately losing.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Sounds like it's TIME TO TIP THE SCALES

Splendid! One would assume you shall bestow me Robin to partake in these battles, yes? You have my gratitude.

Goodness! From what it appears to be, I possess the finest of luck with my "team composition".

I suppose we are to update with our skirmishes, yes? If so, my most recent one was a duel with:

Me, Cain and Eldigan against Priscilla, Celica and another character I am unable to remember.

It appears my team shall not win, though I say, such was not my goal. If I may digress, I personally find mild amusement witnesssing the Clarines of four-stars rarity on the ranking.

53 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Anyone else on Team Clarine? I need teammates other than random Askr Trio. I'll offer up my Reinhardt (will swap between WoM and Lancebreaker depending on arena runs)

my number is 0945856578

Added you! Name is Symphonia and current lead is Xander

@HyperBowser I've added you too

Edited by Symphonica