Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Hey,

I'm team Elise i'm looking for allies :) my lead is Bride Cordelia  (brave bow+/life & death 3/desperation 3/breath of life 3)

my ID is : 9790280047 my name in game is : ifinis 

Feel free to add me if you're team Elise (FTW)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, it seems Priscilla actually has a higher score then Lissa at the moment. Seems like round 2 might turn out to be intresting after all. Also, rip Clarine, I was expecting her to lose, but not that badly.

27 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

1) Why would you join team Sakura for feathers? She's probably the worst choice if you're doing it for feathers...

2) Why did you field a Sakura without a weapon yourself?

I try get as up to overall rank with the multiplier boosts. Dont know if it is worth it over winning bonus but oh well. Also my Sakura is lvl 1 and in earlier gauntlets I have always get bigger level allies to for easy wins so I tought it would happen in this too.

2 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Also my Sakura is lvl 1 and in earlier gauntlets I have always get bigger level allies to for easy wins so I tought it would happen in this too.

You need someone on your friends list who is on the same team as you. Random allies and enemies are always chosen based on your fielded unit's level, but your friends list ally is whatever level that unit is at.

Just now, komasa said:

Has any of the other teams apart from Maria had the bonus points?

On the official tracker page, a character has their damaged artwork if they are at a disadvantage.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Ludvig said:

I try get as up to overall rank with the multiplier boosts. Dont know if it is worth it over winning bonus but oh well. Also my Sakura is lvl 1 and in earlier gauntlets I have always get bigger level allies to for easy wins so I tought it would happen in this too.

Joining either Clarine or Mist would also give you the multiplier boost, and you'd have an easier time ranking each round. Also, you're not getting strong allies because you probably don't have friends in team Sakura. Either try adding people on this forum, or go into a battle with a lvl 40 unit once and send a friend request to the people who join you then.

Well, good luck with getting feathers anyway.

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

Has any of the other teams apart from Maria had the bonus points?

Yes, for Team Clarine is currently receiving a 3.2 points multiplier. However, such shall desist in four minutes.

Edited by Clarine

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Joining either Clarine or Mist would also give you the multiplier boost, and you'd have an easier time ranking each round. Also, you're not getting strong allies because you probably don't have friends in team Sakura. Either try adding people on this forum, or go into a battle with a lvl 40 unit once and send a friend request to the people who join you then.

Well, good luck with getting feathers anyway.

Yea should have joined Clarine, somehow I missed her and only saw that Elise had twice as much points as Sakura. I'm on my mission to level Sakura to lvl 40 while doing quests for the flags. Good luck to you too.

holy shit I picked Clarine almost just because but I legitimately feel bad for Priscilla

You can tell how many people didn't actually play either of those games.

the legendary Blessed Bouquet Reinhardt

020c77a8f047c5530b17c34d6b8fa329.png

i didn't expect Clarine to be so..behind..i was actually leaning towards her team definitely not because of her Narcian roast fest.

edit: well now she's not, but we all know how this goes..flip flop flip flop

Edited by wizzard of soz

People talk like the scores flipping for the first few hours isn't something that should be expected.

First-hour scores have so far been reasonably indicative of the size of each team. You can basically expect the teams that are ahead in the first hour to win as long as they don't let their opponent get the 7.5× bonus in the final two hours or so.

@HyperBowser and @Symphonica added! :)

@Clarine your Clarine sounds awesome and much better than mine but after being fielded with a random player's Clarine I don't think I'll risk having three copies of thy lady being defeated in such an undignified manner. It was in that darn Awakening map with the cliff and the tree chokepoint against a Robin, Lucina and Olivia. I had HyperBrowser's Tiki with 2 Clarines, and even that was a close call because of Lucina's Falchion (and that darn tree blocking Clarine's path to healing Tiki!)

17 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Yea should have joined Clarine, somehow I missed her and only saw that Elise had twice as much points as Sakura. I'm on my mission to level Sakura to lvl 40 while doing quests for the flags. Good luck to you too.

My alt account is on Team Sakura, I'll offer you my +Res Triangle Adept Robin if that would help? My number is 3013825616 

Let me know if you want other units though, I've got Nino, Klein, Reinhardt or Xander that may be more useful if Robin is too underwhelming.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

178 milion vs. 48 million? That’s ridiculously hilarious. Dem scales.

I say, such numbers are beyond "tipping the scales"! Of course, I believe the Voting Gauntlet will function similar to... perhaps, a "rubber band". Once this so-called "rubber band" is expanded by a team, it shall "snap back" for the other team. Mind you, it is clear the Priscilla army is simply likely hosting at least three times the amount of users than the Clarine army and thus, I have been led to believe this effect shall be absurd. One can only imagine the numbers present once the scores are updated. Do forgive me if such an explanation is inaccurate.

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

People talk like the scores flipping for the first few hours isn't something that should be expected.

First-hour scores have so far been reasonably indicative of the size of each team. You can basically expect the teams that are ahead in the first hour to win as long as they don't let their opponent get the 7.5× bonus in the final two hours or so.

I just woke up and found myself at a disadvantage and wish I knew if it was new and because of the modifier or if we're really just getting trashed.

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I just woke up and found myself at a disadvantage and wish I knew if it was new and because of the modifier or if we're really just getting trashed.

The people who seem to be losing now are the ones with the biggest teams.

Also, I just got a matchup with my Elise, someone else's Elise and a M!Corrin against a F!Corrin, Camus and Catria. I somehow managed to win by using M!Corrin as a meatshield while the two healers killed evrything. Never underestimate Elise! (It also helped the other Elise had WS and Hone attack).

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

For the next 10 minutes, the team that was down for the first hour is in the lead.

30 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

178 milion vs. 48 million? That’s ridiculously hilarious. Dem scales.

It'll keep going back and forth. Just wait for that crazy 7.5 multiplier. 

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So is my putting money on Lachesis (metaphorically) still a valid strategy for feathers?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

The people who seem to be losing now are the ones with the biggest teams.

Also, I just got a matchup with my Elise, someone else's Elise and a M!Corrin against a F!Corrin, Camus and Catria. I somehow managed to win by using M!Corrin as a meatshield while the two healers killed evrything. Never underestimate Elise! (It also helped the other Elise had WS and Hone attack).

That's a relief, I also just had a Spring Lucina who decimated the other team.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

It'll keep going back and forth. Just wait for that crazy 7.5 multiplier. 

Why do you all seem to think I don’t understand the multiplier? I just said it’s ridiculously hilarious, as in, it makes me laugh.