Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl Sakura putting in work!

Far too early to claim victory though. I only spent 400 flags and at around 130k points I'm almost in the 9k in ranking, people are really betting their all in this one. Wish I'd been around a bit more to spend flags for the multipliers. I'll probably have around 700-800 if I don't spend anymore before this is over.

...I'll still be shocked if Sakura wins this though, Elise seemed to be the favorite to win.

Is Anna the default 1st character when you start a new game? I've been using a LV15 Clarine and there are so many Annas. I've fought teams with 3 Annas quite a few times and there are 2 Annas in almost every fight. And my one teammate is always an Anna. All of them are 2*.

The Maria V Lachesis match-up seems to be just as pathetic as I thought it would be. Neither one of them appears to be able to pull away to give the other many bonuses.

I have a feeling that there will be some upsets in this 1st round. A potential 7.5x bonus is just way too much.

31 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Is Anna the default 1st character when you start a new game? I've been using a LV15 Clarine and there are so many Annas. I've fought teams with 3 Annas quite a few times and there are 2 Annas in almost every fight. And my one teammate is always an Anna. All of them are 2*.

The Maria V Lachesis match-up seems to be just as pathetic as I thought it would be. Neither one of them appears to be able to pull away to give the other many bonuses.

I have a feeling that there will be some upsets in this 1st round. A potential 7.5x bonus is just way too much.

Yeah, she is, you will have her in you first team in the first slot always unless you edit it.

Fought a hilarious battle against Team Elise with an opponent's  team of 3 Olivias.

Best part is one of then didn't even have Dance so the other Olivia did manage to do her dancing job as she was supposed to

Edited by mcsilas

For Lady Priscilla! Clarine has temporarily taken the lead because of the multiplier, but soon we shall take it back. We've been pulling about 45-60 million points on non-multiplier hours, while Clarine only gets about 15-25 million...

I've also successfully managed to miss each of Priscilla's multiplier hours so far, so I'm just going to hold onto my flags for now...

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

Some people on Team Priscilla need to switch there lead. It doesn't help that I have to fight with two Priscillas especially when only mine will make a difference...

I've been getting Priscilla's from the random people, which definitely sucks. I think I might switch to using a level 1 Priscilla I pulled awhile back.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've been getting @Astellius Est in battle it seems, and she has been pretty amazing. That Brave Lance build on her is stellar. I'm in desperate need of some 5 star fliers, so I may end up putting her on my list of potentials now.

Glad she's been useful for you! I thought about changing my front earlier, but then said, "Nah, people need to see how awesome Est is!" Plus, I put a lot of work into her, and she's been with me pretty much from the beginning.

How's she been doing for everyone else?

I've mostly been getting @Alexmender's Minerva and Celica from a couple different people. I wish I had Minerva!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Glad she's helping.  I've gotten either your Soren or an Ike every time so far.

Let me know if you want me to switch to a Red/Blue unit for the Flag Quests.

Ha! That is hilariously appropriate! How has Soren been working for you? 

I've gotten pretty lucky with getting a good mix of random units so the quests are almost finished! Cordelia is good to stick around for as long as she wants! 

18 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Ha! That is hilariously appropriate! How has Soren been working for you? 

I've gotten pretty lucky with getting a good mix of random units so the quests are almost finished! Cordelia is good to stick around for as long as she wants! 

He's been great, for some reason I keep getting random Ikes, so they're usually enough to take out everthing.

I think I've gotten @SatsumaFSoysoy's Celica the most out of my friends' units. I've also gotten Minerva and Lucina several times, but haven't had a chance to try out @Astellius's Est yet.

Though I am using the level 1 Priscilla exploit so it doesn't really matter which ally I get, as long as they're level 40

I managed to take part in 2/3 of Priscilla's multiplier hours so that's 800 flags spent thus far.

Edited by Korath88

25 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I've mostly been getting @Alexmender's Minerva and Celica from a couple different people. I wish I had Minerva!

I hope she's been useful to you, I thought about rotating between her, Lucina, Hector and Reinhardt every now and then but I decided to leave her in the end after seeing that not many give greens and Hector seems more likely to clash with horses which is a no-no if we wish Lady Priscilla to win.

I've been getting @wizzard of soz Camus most of the time and I must say he's a beast and compliments my Priscilla's Hone Cavalry pretty nicely!

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I think I've gotten @SatsumaFSoysoy's Celica the most out of my friends' units. I've also gotten Minerva and Lucina several times, but haven't had a chance to try out @Astellius's Est yet.

Though I am using the level 1 Priscilla exploit so it doesn't really matter which ally I get, as long as they're level 40

She's always hyper from that Quickened Pulse.

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Hope she makes her way to you sometime! She'll raise the cuteness factor of your team by at least tenfold!

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I hope she's been useful to you, I thought about rotating between her, Lucina, Hector and Reinhardt every now and then but I decided to leave her in the end after seeing that not many give greens and Hector seems more likely to clash with horses which is a no-no if we wish Lady Priscilla to win.

I've been getting @wizzard of soz Camus most of the time and I must say he's a beast and compliments my Priscilla's Hone Cavalry pretty nicely!

Minerva has been great so far. You're right, not too many people give out greens, it's helpful for the quests. Plus, I don't have Minerva, and it's fun to be able to get to use her, even if it is only on loan!

29 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

aw yesss, have fun with the mini-Horse Emblem. i've gotten your Minerva a couple times and am realizing how good her stats are...she's a monster. now imagining her in Flier Emblem -shudder-

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

For Lady Priscilla! Clarine has temporarily taken the lead because of the multiplier, but soon we shall take it back. We've been pulling about 45-60 million points on non-multiplier hours, while Clarine only gets about 15-25 million...

The most recent hour at neutral was an abysmal 13.5 million to 45 million. Both of those scores are so bad. At that rate Clarine wont get another bonus. I hope it is only because of the time of day.

Are any of the other teams this pathetic at neutral?

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

How's she been doing for everyone else?

Haven't gotten her once. I mostly get @Vaximillian's Sharena and @Korath88's Celica. Once for @Alexmender's Minerva. I want to try Est. Game, please.

I spent only 5 flags during one of the multipliers. At least all my Gauntlet-related flag quests are done. Just need to finish Arena victories.

31 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Astellius There's a Minerva on Team Lachesis's scoreboard with the name 'Asellus'. Any relation?

(If this is you, there are three Ninos behind you, and I'm the third.)

Nope! It's someone else. My in game name is Astellius, and I'm on Team Priscilla. So it appears that someone is ripping off my name!! And then they're rubbing the fact that they have Minerva and I don't right in my face! Ugh, the audacity of it all...!

24 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

The most recent hour at neutral was an abysmal 13.5 million to 45 million. Both of those scores are so bad. At that rate Clarine wont get another bonus. I hope it is only because of the time of day.

Are any of the other teams this pathetic at neutral?

For the last hour, Lissa got 33.9 million, Mist 19.3 million, Sakura 41.1 million, and Elise 98.2 million. It looks like someone messed up the input for Maria on the spreadsheet I'm looking at. Priscilla had the second highest neutral output. The numbers did drop a bit from the previous hour, as they tend to do at night.

15 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Haven't gotten her once. I mostly get @Vaximillian's Sharena and @Korath88's Celica. Once for @Alexmender's Minerva. I want to try Est. Game, please.

I spent only 5 flags during one of the multipliers. At least all my Gauntlet-related flag quests are done. Just need to finish Arena victories.

Ah, that's too bad. Come on game! I'm glad that people want to use her though! I plan on leaving her up.

49 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Screenshot_20170628-134638_zpshgtxozux.p

@GuiltyLove @Astellius I can't remember if that Kiran is from SF, but this is perfect.

hah nice! now we just need Minerva in there..

also i'm a child at heart and bust out laughing at Pooface..

Edited by wizzard of soz

16 minutes ago, Astellius said:

That's great! All right in a row!

Ready? Triangle Attack!

6 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

hah nice! now we just need Minerva in there..

also i'm a child at heart and bust out laughing at Pooface..

I don't have any friends with a Minerva lead, so RIP. But that Cav up there over Palla is actually Abel...