Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

No one has seen my Oboro yet?

Just admit that you didn’t join any team like a treacherous mechanism you are.

EDIT: just remembered I need to make a Priscilla sprite for you. I’m on it!

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

EDIT: just remembered I need to make a Priscilla sprite for you. I’m on it!

Frick I was hoping you'd forget..

Just admit that you didn’t join any team like a treacherous mechanism you are.

I'll admit it then:

Spoiler

I JOINED A TEAM, AND I'M NOT A TREACHEROUS MECHANISM!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Frick I was hoping you'd forget..

Have a valkyrie Priscilla, just because I can:

sJ0FOWe.png

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

It's lovely! You should keep it forever!

I'd rather eat my own foot 

But I have to keep it for a month anyway....

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Thany That Shanna's name is "Shanna (summer)", and his Shanna looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

7uy5DMh.png

Deft Harpoon+ / Rally Atk/Spd / Iceberg / Close Def 3 / Seal Atk/Spd 2 / Def Ploy 3 / Quickened Pulse... Damn.

Hawk King already brought attention to this Shanna a couple of pages back. She apparently also has pretty much every skill she can possibly inherit learned, not that I can check myself given I'm not on Team Priscilla.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hawk King already brought attention to this Shanna a couple of pages back. She apparently also has pretty much every skill she can possibly inherit learned, not that I can check myself given I'm not on Team Priscilla.

They're not in the top 50 anymore, so RIP.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1.2 billion lead by Elise with 19 hours to go. At this rate, the next multiplier comes too soon. Argh.

I was thinking of spending flags just so the multiplier wouldn't come so soon, yeah.

Was hoping that I would finally be in a Gauntlet where I won all three rounds, haha.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1.2 billion lead by Elise with 19 hours to go. At this rate, the next multiplier comes too soon. Argh.

I'm hoping we overshoot in the next multiplier and give team Elise their multiplier so we get 2 bonus hours for me to spend my flags on.

@Arcanite This is just a guess, I think you're with Team Priscilla, and not just because of your avatar change.

I've never gotten your Oboro, however there's always a little Oboro with a Killer lance that never fails to appear when the page that rolls the score after a battle. Your's and @Anime27Arts's are the only two Oboros on my friends list, and Anime's has a Brave lance over the Killer lance.

Spoiler

4a1RjhC.png

That's you isn't it?

@Arcanite This is just a guess, I think you're with Team Priscilla, and not just because of your avatar change.

I've never gotten your Oboro, however there's always a little Oboro with a Killer lance that never fails to appear when the page that rolls the score after a battle. Your's and @Anime27Arts's are the only two Oboros on my friends list, and Anime's has a Brave lance over the Killer lance.

Spoiler

4a1RjhC.png

That's you isn't it?

25 minutes ago, komasa said:

Hide contents

4a1RjhC.png

That's you isn't it?

I've gotten a Fae from a friend not on Serenes, and I'm fairly sure he's Team Elise with her. (He is using multiple accounts, another of which uses F!Corrin, which I haven't seen, but the six units seem to be the same every time).

12 minutes ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

Priscilla Multiplier should be coming in 10 min assuming numbers are consistent enough.

I started a battle in this hour, but I didn't get the blue multiplied scores...

…and it’s here. ×5.9 for an hour. Too soon, damn it. Too soon!

Too soon to make a difference for sure, but I'm mostly just glad I'm actually awake for it for once!