Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, Falcom said:

How come I haven't gotten your Oboro yet if I was on your team all this time?

I don't even know!

I'll switch to Nino and see if that changes anything :P

21 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Wait. So you have a picture of Priscilla but you're on Team Elise? What kind of mind game is this?

Not a mind game, just me supporting Elise while simultaneously suffering through a little wager

Unfort...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone is ready for a blood bath. Based on her multiplier like 20 hours ago, Elise should do well over 6 billion and give Priscilla another bonus. Then Priscilla might be able to give it right backas long as Elise doesn't get too much for this one. Either way Priscilla is going to benefit from this way more than Elise does.

That crazy Shanna is back in the top 50 of Team Priscilla if anyone wants to check it out. Rank 48.

Go to the skills and laugh at how long it takes you to scroll to the bottom.

edit - shit she got bumped out again.

Edited by Hawk King

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Despite being on team Priscilla, I kind of don't want her to win since some people probably won't let it go that a 3DS character didn't win. It can get rather obnoxious.

If Elise wins people will just complain that a 3DS character won yet again. Either way it will be obnoxious.

4 hours ago, komasa said:

@Arcanite This is just a guess, I think you're with Team Priscilla, and not just because of your avatar change.

I've never gotten your Oboro, however there's always a little Oboro with a Killer lance that never fails to appear when the page that rolls the score after a battle. Your's and @Anime27Arts's are the only two Oboros on my friends list, and Anime's has a Brave lance over the Killer lance.

Hide contents

4a1RjhC.png

That's you isn't it?

I'd honestly be surprised if there was another Oboro besides ours. The ones that are shown are usually the top ones on your friend's list.

51 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

WOW detective Komasa! Good observational skills!

Sadly, though, you're wrong :p

I WENT TEAM ELISE!!!!!

This way I can be with my Strategists, my twin, and some other people I originally told I'd go Team Elise

WELCOME BACK TWINSIE!! It is rather unfortunate about your avatar though... I'm not sure I want to be Priscilla for a month to match.

9 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

That crazy Shanna is back in the top 50 of Team Priscilla if anyone wants to check it out. Rank 48.

Go to the skills and laugh at how long it takes you to scroll to the bottom.

I saw him earlier, but didn't think to check all the skills...he seems to be bumped out again. 

I think I found you though lol

e45bmjk.png

Brought my Priscilla for the multiplier and got paired with a Kagero and some asshole who sent their own Priscilla against Olivia/Zephiel/Kagero. Managed to make it through without using a Light's Blessing, but that was stressful.

3 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I saw him earlier, but didn't think to check all the skills...he seems to be bumped out again. 

I think I found you though lol

That be me. Damn you are above me. I will catch you by the end of it though. I hope.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Priscilla has the multiplier again; Elise only leads by 3 billion.

Please convince me this isn’t a bad thing for Priscilla.

Ideally we want to give Elise another bonus and then hold back a little when she gives us another bonus. That way she can pull away to give us a final bonus in the last couple hours.

Or we could take the lead right now without getting enough to give Elise the bonus and try to hold it for the final 13 hours.

Either way we need to give it everything we have right now.

6 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

Regardless of who wins, we all lose in some way.

Speak for yourselves -- I'm on track to making 11,700 feathers minimum this gauntlet. 

30 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Despite being on team Priscilla, I kind of don't want her to win since some people probably won't let it go that a 3DS character didn't win. It can get rather obnoxious.

Well despite being on team Priscilla, I kind want Elisse win, she is more popular looking on numbers, get almost no multipliers and if we took even their victory feathers because game mechanic kicking in last hour I would feel really bad for them.

Is the multiplier set to just slingshot back and forth at this point? 

I'm down to only 370 flags, and now I'm not sure if I should dump another 200 on this multiplier or wait for a later one. :/

28 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm not sure I want to be Priscilla for a month to match.

Trust me,

You don't 

29 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

WELCOME BACK TWINSIE!! 

I'M HERE!?!?!?

Too bad I have to suffer through this avatar torture XD It'll be over soon enough~

I don't really care about feathers myself, all the new characters are 5 stars besides the GHB ones, and I'm only spending time on characters I like.

I'm just playing because I want my most liked character to win

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Is the multiplier set to just slingshot back and forth at this point? 

I'm down to only 370 flags, and now I'm not sure if I should dump another 200 on this multiplier or wait for a later one. :/

You should spend them now because there is a chance that we won't get it again. If we fail to give Elise another bonus after this hour. Either she will just slowly take the lead back or we will hang on to our lead either way we won't have another bonus.

If we somehow score enough to give Elise a bonus she will just give us another bonus again. But that one will absolutely be the last we get.

Edited by Hawk King

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

I think Elise would want a 9.5 deficit again, barely enough not to get a multiplier, but not enough for Priscilla get a multiplier for the rest of the match

Priscilla could potentially hold on to a lead like that for the final 13 hours.

I'd imagine many of Elise's army still have many flags left. Do they use them all before its over, and give Priscilla one more multiplier before its over, possibly handing her the win?

12 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Priscilla could potentially hold on to a lead like that for the final 13 hours.

Guess we'll find out. The difference is 1.8 billion points, so Elise should be able to catch up. We'd have to go pretty hard to give Priscilla another multiplier, so I think we got this won.

Wow, I must have missed a bunch of multipliers while I was gone now that we're at 6.5 or something.

This whole event, I've only been getting mostly the same three friends' leader units, even though I have a pool of 6~7 friends in Team Priscilla...