Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@Gustavo Fire emblem 7. First one had Marth and Caida in it.

That's why I said it was OUR Fire Emblem 1. Because it is the first one in the US. Also you tagged the wrong account. I'm the one with the cute anime avatar.

11 minutes ago, komasa said:

Any chances of another Priscilla multiplier coming up? Trying to decide whether to burn the last 1400 flag or wait.

Oh yeah, could be coming up any minute now. Defenitly hold on to your flags if you're team Priscilla

Spoiler

Seriously though, I'm starting to doubt whether Elise will even pass Priscilla, let alone give her the multiplier. Just use your flags and hope Priscilla doesn't get passed.

Numbers say, Priscilla will be passed in the last few hours.

Not even a slim chance of multiplier... but if you really feel like it, hold onto 200-400 for the very end?

Otherwise yeah, dump those flags.

58 minutes ago, komasa said:

Any chances of another Priscilla multiplier coming up? Trying to decide whether to burn the last 1400 flag or wait.

In order to get another multiplier, we would need to be down by ~3 bn points. We currently have a lead of about 1.15 bn points. In the past 5 hours, Elise cut our lead by 0.7 bn points, and we have 10 hours left in the gauntlet, so, unless something dramatically changes, there won't be another multiplier. You can always keep 400 flags just in case,

So our best bet is to go all in on the defensive and stymie their advancements the best we can. Go Team Priscilla! All in! Go go go! WE CAN DO IT!! BELIEVE, AND WE CAN SEIZE OUR DREAMS!

Oof, woke up and missed multipliers on both sides. Looks like they won't be coming back, so I guess it's time to blow my flags and not care for a month.

I'm wondering how long it'll be before IS realizes how awful hourly-based content is. 

I must admit, this seems a lot like Lachesis Vs Maria from round 1. Elise will probably get the lead with ~3 hours to go, and then win by ~250M points. I guess even I have to read the writing on the wall... 

1 hour ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

Numbers say, Priscilla will be passed in the last few hours.

Not even a slim chance of multiplier... but if you really feel like it, hold onto 200-400 for the very end?

Otherwise yeah, dump those flags.

58 minutes ago, Astellius said:

In order to get another multiplier, we would need to be down by ~3 bn points. We currently have a lead of about 1.15 bn points. In the past 5 hours, Elise cut our lead by 0.7 bn points, and we have 10 hours left in the gauntlet, so, unless something dramatically changes, there won't be another multiplier. You can always keep 400 flags just in case,

So our best bet is to go all in on the defensive and stymie their advancements the best we can. Go Team Priscilla! All in! Go go go! WE CAN DO IT!! BELIEVE, AND WE CAN SEIZE OUR DREAMS!

Alright... THE FLAGS SHALL BURN!! YEAAAH PRISCILLAA!!!!!

fb4.giftumblr_inline_ok3ximnnME1ue8d97_500.gif

9 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

that's weird, being on team elise, I can totally see a loss if you keep up these 371,000,000 gains

it's not like your team hand any reason to use flags early

Unless if I'm mistaken, Priscilla is losing ground with every hour though. Her lead is now less than 1B when it was about 1.5B a couple hours ago. I'm pretty sure we got more than enough time left to take the lead back, especially if a bunch of our teammates are saving flags for the final couple of hours.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Unless if I'm mistaken, Priscilla is losing ground with every hour though. Her lead is now less than 1B when it was about 1.5B a couple hours ago. I'm pretty sure we got more than enough time left to take the lead back, especially if a bunch of our teammates are saving flags for the final couple of hours.

The problem is, it took us about 5 hours to go from a 1.5B lead to a 1B lead. If this keeps up, we might barely not make it, although we're perfectly fine if people still need to start spending flags of course.

2 hours ago, komasa said:

Use them. No more chances of a bonus so they will go to waste.

22 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

The problem is, it took us about 5 hours to go from a 1.5B lead to a 1B lead. If this keeps up, we might barely not make it, although we're perfectly fine if people still need to start spending flags of course.

If my math is right, Priscilla's lead just decreased by 142,086,233 and is left with a lead of 850,509,133. If we can keep gaining on them by about that much the rest of the way, we'll win. If only we could tell whether or not if our team is already going all in with their flags or if we're still mostly holding back.

Edited by Tybrosion

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You know, Priscilla winning may cause more harm than good if you didn't like how the gauntlet went the first two times. If she does win, you know that a lot of people on Team Elise will complain that it not only wouldn't have happened without the enhanced multiplier but Priscilla would've gotten destroyed if you took it away entirely, which is completely true. With how open IS has been with addressing criticisms with the game and making changes accordingly, there's a very good chance they at the very least would dial the multiplier back to how it was in the last gauntlet if not axe it entirely if a big enough of an outcry occurs over an Elise loss.

I'm on Team Priscilla right now, and I hope they get rid of the multiplier for the next Gauntlet.

24 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If my math is right, Priscilla's lead just decreased by 142,086,233 and is left with a lead of 850,509,133. If we can keep gaining on them by about that much the rest of the way, we'll win. If only we could tell whether or not if our team is already going all in with their flags or if we're still mostly holding back.

I've still got 410 flags left. Should I just dump them now or save them for the last few battles?

2 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

I've still got 410 flags left. Should I just dump them now or save them for the last few battles?

probably won't make a difference either way

3 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

You could dump 10 flags in your next battle then save the remaining 400 for the final hour, though it's up to you. I've already used up all of mine but that was mostly because I have work this evening and may not get off until the gauntlet is down to its final hour.