Japanese release date

Since Nintendo wants to have at least 1 big game on Switch for every month, and XC2 is slated for Holiday 2017, I think FEW will release in November in the west. FEW not having worldwide release kinda makes sense when you remember that it's Koei Tecmo, not Nintendo, who publishes the game in Japan.

Edited by Escalario

On 6/14/2017 at 2:16 PM, Motendra said:

I'd give it about a month's ater time, if both Hyrule Warriors and FE Echoes is any indication.

Hyrule Warriors is part of the reason that I expect we might get this game in English sooner than later. When HW was first shown on Treehouse the demo they played was all in Japanese where as FE the only thing that was shown to be Japanese was the intro and ending scene and the demo was probably an earlier build of the game 

If it counts for anything, I saw in Australia that the scheduled release date for Warriors is "Spring 2017".  It's probably nothing too ground breaking or exciting but it's an update from my guess earlier on in this thread, I suppose. 

FE Warriors EBG.jpg

Edited by Mox
Added spoiler tags to cut down the size of the image.