E3 Gameplay

Tsak

2 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Except in Fates...and Codename Steam...and Awakening

But yeah, all of them

Don't forget her briding it up in Project X Zone 2.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

I got my bread ready for all the salt.

A shame this isn't the winter-- there'd be enough of it to clear my driveway of snow.

Honestly, I just hope they go with Abel for the lance mountie (besides PKs, of course)-- he deserves some time in the spotlight after Cain's appearance in TMS and I want to relive my first SD playthrough.

Just now, The DanMan said:

A shame this isn't the winter-- there'd be enough of it to clear my driveway of snow.

Honestly, I just hope they go with Abel for the lance mountie (besides PKs, of course)-- he deserves some time in the spotlight after Cain's appearance in TMS and I want to relive my first SD playthrough.

If they go Abel, I want bucktooth!Abel costume and I will not accept anything less.

8 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Apparently on the more recent stream they mentioned that Koei came up with the roster, choosing characters who they felt best represented certain classes and playstyles-- with IS only making a few changes.

So, expect some oddballs and salt.

So its as I predicted, we'll have obvious shoe ins, but very odd choices on the side.

Just watched the show-floor version of the game thanks to everyone's favorite xplainers of Games, and wow Marth's Special attack is too stronk. He's definitely gonna be one of those characters you play to cheese if nothing changes before release.

Also raise your hand if you liked those profit margins.

14 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, if IS intervened, expect Lucina.

I don't think IS needs to intervene at all. Not to sound rude but this is one roster pick that you shouldn't feel paranoid over.

Just now, Raguna said:

I don't think IS needs to intervene at all. Not to sound rude but this is one roster pick that you shouldn't feel paranoid over.

You're probably right, but some people have made me such. In reality I should probably be more concerned about Robin.

20 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You're probably right, but some people have made me such. In reality I should probably be more concerned about Robin.

Why should you be concerned about Robin? He/she uses magic too, not just a sword. And we've seen no magic yet.

29 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Because I'm paranoid, and I want it to be male Robin.

Hahah same. I'll say this though, while I don't feel hopeful for the inclusion of a chunk in variety of characters, we've still got a few more characters to go and Robin's chances are higher than most compared also with how F Corrin was chosen, we'll probably have Robin M to contrast. 

I'd say it's better to relax. The most we can do right now is wait. By the time the game's out this conversation will just be in the archive of worries and doubts. Best we should hope for now is watching some lancer or axe guy join so the "too many swords" can actually be validated as some sort of excuse. 

That said, I have to worry about the female characters that are going to be introduced by now. So far we've got 2 but I know pretty damn well this isn't going to be a sausage fest. Once they get shown a good number of character vs waifu comments will surely spring up.

Edited by Raguna

44 minutes ago, Raguna said:

Hahah same. I'll say this though, while I don't feel hopeful for the inclusion of a chunk in variety of characters, we've still got a few more characters to go and Robin's chances are higher than most compared also with how F Corrin was chosen, we'll probably have Robin M to contrast. 

I'd say it's better to relax. The most we can do right now is wait. By the time the game's out this conversation will just be in the archive of worries and doubts. Best we should hope for now is watching some lancer or axe guy join so the "too many swords" can actually be validated as some sort of excuse. 

That said, I have to worry about the female characters that are going to be introduced by now. So far we've got 2 but I know pretty damn well this isn't going to be a sausage fest. Once they get shown a good number of character vs waifu comments will surely spring up.

I suppose, but if I get M!Robin and Lucina, they can add Draug swinging around a plastic chicken for all I care.

14 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Dang. Shame it isn't direct feed, but... dang.
Marth's more Swordmaster than the Swordmaster on the roster.

i believe this is the direct feed of said gameplay

One complaint about level-ups, though I understand why it is the way it is, is it's not very satisfying to see every stat go up every time. Kinda wish level ups had some variety or something. Just a semi-random complaint.

2 hours ago, familyplayer said:

One complaint about level-ups, though I understand why it is the way it is, is it's not very satisfying to see every stat go up every time. Kinda wish level ups had some variety or something. Just a semi-random complaint.

They actually do-- I've seen some footage where not all stats go up.

14 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I suppose, but if I get M!Robin and Lucina, they can add Draug swinging around a plastic chicken for all I care.

"DOGA WILL CHOKE THIS CHICKEN. Wait, shit, I mean DOGA WILL CHOKE THIS POINT with a chicken."

37 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

"DOGA WILL CHOKE THIS CHICKEN. Wait, shit, I mean DOGA WILL CHOKE THIS POINT with a chicken."

Come to think of it, gag weapons could be kind of fun like the pixel weapons from HW.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Come to think of it, gag weapons could be kind of fun like the pixel weapons from HW.

We've got plenty of options from Awakening and Fates, like the Daikon Radish or Ladle.

Oh, man, I hope we get the Ladle now, and I hope we can rename weapons. I gave Walhart a max-forged Ladle named Spoonatic, and I'd love to recreate its majesty.

5 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

We've got plenty of options from Awakening and Fates, like the Daikon Radish or Ladle.

Oh, man, I hope we get the Ladle now, and I hope we can rename weapons. I gave Walhart a max-forged Ladle named Spoonatic, and I'd love to recreate its majesty.

Like when I had Morgan slaying things with a tree branch. Not entirely sure why though.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Like when I had Morgan slaying things with a tree branch. Not entirely sure why though.

I wanted to create a max-forged Tree Branch and Log to complete the set of Regalia, but I couldn't think of names as good as Spoonatic for them.

The Pebble that Frederick gives you in Fates would be a good joke weapon to include here in Warriors, too.

6 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

I wanted to create a max-forged Tree Branch and Log to complete the set of Regalia, but I couldn't think of names as good as Spoonatic for them.

The Pebble that Frederick gives you in Fates would be a good joke weapon to include here in Warriors, too.

One of his charge attacks is his horse literally kicking a pebble out of the way that turns into/has the hitbox of a giant boulder.
I can see it now.

11 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

One of his charge attacks is his horse literally kicking a pebble out of the way that turns into/has the hitbox of a giant boulder.
I can see it now.

They better use gag weopns now. Not everything has to be serious.

9 hours ago, The DanMan said:

They actually do-- I've seen some footage where not all stats go up.

ive also seen a +9 on hp not just +8 which seems pretty common

Something I saw pointed out on the sub: the enemies are identified as "Gristonne Army". That's likely the localized name of Darius' home nation, "Guston".

Expected/10.