[FE10] Radiant Dawn Draft, Third Times the Charm

Sturm

Part 3 - Chapter 8: Incandescent Glow.

Turns - 4/122+8

Jill and Ilyana both promoted here after one level of Bonus Experience each so that they capped Strength and Magic respectively, Ilyana was quite behind on her Magic average but she must have got magic every level in the last map or something. I decided it wasn't worth it to Bonus Experience her defence up though and she would have more likely gotten HP, Luck and Resistance anyway. Ilyana used both Arms Scrolls for C Staves so she could use Physic straight away and Ike used the Talisman which I could have given him ages ago but I never bothered. Ilyana traded Vantage for Daunt, Jill took Celerity, Ike took Smite so I could shove Reyson far enough and Oscar took Adept as he can't ORKO Generals unlike Jill and Ilyana so he needs a Sol or Adept to do it. I also Forged a +5 might Javelin and two +5 might Hand Axes for Oscar and Jill, the Javelin and one of the Hand Axes had a Coin for +1 might each but the third coin was +20 hit so I didn't use it.

Ike, Ilyana and Kyza Shoved/Smited Reyson four spaces south so he could Galdr Jill after she had rescued Ilyana and then Canto back just out of range of the nearest General. Jill dropped Ilyana off near the centre and they took care of most of the enemies there, afterwards Jill went to the south while Ilyana took care of the Warriors and then two stationary Generals at the entrance to the south east part. Oscar took the western route killing some Generals and the Longbow!Sniper and Kyza took care of the north west with help from Ike and Reyson as he couldn't do it alone, I suppose the fact he's too weak to 2RKO Generals means he gets extra Strike experience at least, hopefully one day he'll be decent.

Unit     Class          Level       HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills
Ike      Hero           --/18.46    49  27  03  30  29  16  25  10  S Swords                             Shove, Smite
Oscar    Silver Knight  --/20/04.09 51  27  13  29  27  27  22  19  SS Lances, C Bows                    Canto, Sol, Miracle, Adept
Ilyana   Arch Sage      15/15/02.73 42  20  28  26  27  14  16  23  C Fire, A Thunder, C Wind, C Staves  Shove, Flare, Wrath, Daunt
Kyza     Tiger          21.18       58  24  06  26  24  15  22  14  A Fang                               Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Provoke
Reyson   Heron          16.70       40  06  12  12  24  32  14  34  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Jill     Dragonlord     20/15/02.91 47  31  10  28  27  30  28  18  B Lances, S Axes                     Canto, Stun, Celerity

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 3 - Chapter 9: Maraurders

Turns - 4/126+8

I decided to Bonus Experienced Geoffrey all the way to Silver Knight as I wanted him to get some Speed anyway so instead of Bonus Experiencing him to 20 and then Crowning I just saved the Master Crown which will probably go to Makalov. I bought the Adept, Arms Scroll and the Shine Barrier from the Bargains and sold the rest of the junk that wasn't transferred over at the end of Part II. The map was just the standard Geoffrey show while Makalov got as much experience as he could with Paragon as well as fetched the Speedwing, he's definitely playing catch up but with Paragon in 3-11 and 3-E hopefully he should get there.

Unit      Class          Level       HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level        Skills
Geoffrey  Silver Knight  --/20/01.80 45  27  12  26  26  20  23  20  S Lances, C Bows    Canto, Sol
Makalov   Blade Paladin  --/11.49    37  21  06  19  22  24  20  10  A Swords            Canto, Paragon

Edited by Sturm

Part 3 - Chapter 10: The Heart of Crimea.

Turns - 3/129+8

This one was a bit harder than the previous couple of maps and took me a while to figure out, mostly because of all the stationary enemies especially the ones that are locked to two-range. I gave Ilyana Adept and Counter so she had a higher chance to kill the Swordmasters, everything else she cleanly one rounds, Counter was actually not useful as Counter + an attack wasn't a kill anyway so only a Flare or Adept would kill them, I could also have given her Shade so they would prioritise JIll instead. Reyson got Daunt and Miracle both of which ended up being completely pointless, I thought that I needed him to be attacked so he could transform by turn three to refresh multiple people but it actually wasn't needed in the end thanks to Pass!Oscar.

My first attempt at the map actually ended up going wrong because I was an idiot, I hadn't realised that Jill needed a Speed proc to double Sergei which she must have gotten mid map when I was trying to figure the chapter out but she hadn't in my actual attempt so she needed to get a Hand Axe critical. In itself that wouldn't have been the worst thing however Ilyana was on low HP and needed to dodge a hit at 60% or Flare to heal herself, I should have reassigned Daunt to her after I found out that Reyson didn't need it as her survival was pretty reliant on getting enough Flares and dodges (it's not even like -5 hit is going to help him survive much anyway compared to Miracle). The real act of stupidity came next though Oscar was a best Biorhythm so I decided he could just use the Killer Lance instead of the Brave Lance to kill some Generals but that made it even more down to luck than it already was and after pausing for a minute and thinking about the likelihood of everything actually working out I realised I should just redo it because I probably would have been there for months.

So after that Jill got a Bonus Experience level for 28 Speed and I also gave Ike a level, rigged so he didn't get Def for when Leo has to kill him, I'm hoping I can get him to see little enough combat before the end of chapter 11 that he won't level up again and so be at 25 Defence. The middle area of the map was no issue, Reyson gets shoved a few times and he can Galdr Jill carrying Ilyana and they can easily reach a point on the map where they can kill pretty much every non-stationary enemy on turn one. The tricky bit though was figuring out if there was a way to kill all the stationary enemies in the northeast with only those two, Oscar could also have gotten there but Ike and Kyza wouldn't be able to clear the south by themselves in that time. It took me a while to work out but it turned out to be doable, the way I did it is at 6:25 for Ilyana and 6:41 for Jill on turn two and at 8:35 for Ilyana and at 8:50 for Jill on turn three which is probably a lot easier to see than me trying to explain it in words. The south was a bit problematic as well which is why I thought Reyson needed to transform so I could get enough player phase attacks to finish everything by turn three but it worked out that Pass!Oscar could kill one of the Paladins and then Canto to the Bishops while everyone else was out of the Purge!Bishops range so they were forced to suicide on him and then he killed the other Paladin and Cantod to kill the Generals on turn three while Ike protected Reyson who was tucked into the small alcove in the trees. Kyza used a Laguz Stone here as well so he could keep getting Strike experience, I'm hoping he might even get to S by the end of next map, they're in such low supply that I'm kind of frightened about running out of them and really needing one for something important but I'm close enough to Part IV now where I'll get another one from Skrimir that I think I can get away with it. I'm probably being overly conservative to be honest and I'll end up with 6 Laguz stones to spare and 20 uses on each Brave weapon at the end of the game or something. Oh and Ilyana's now only one point from her Speed cap, she just keeps on getting Speed the whole playthrough even when she gets a bad level she gets Speed, I rigged one Bonus Experience level for Speed in Part I and then she had Blossom for one map but those were the only times I specifically made sure she got Speed, I feel like she has a 70% growth rate or something.

Unit     Class          Level       HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills
Ike      Hero           --/19.54    50  27  03  30  30  16  25  11  S Swords                             Shove, Smite
Oscar    Silver Knight  --/20/04.72 51  27  13  29  27  27  22  19  SS Lances, C Bows                    Canto, Sol, Pass
Ilyana   Arch Sage      15/15/04.74 43  21  28  28  29  15  16  23  B Fire, A Thunder, C Wind, C Staves  Shove, Flare, Adept, Counter
Kyza     Tiger          22.13       59  26  06  28  24  16  22  14  A Fang                               Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Provoke
Reyson   Heron          17.00       40  06  14  14  24  32  16  34  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto, Miracle, Daunt
Jill     Dragonlord     20/15/04.21 48  32  10  28  29  32  29  19  B Lances, SS Axes                     Canto, Stun, Celerity

Part 3 - Chapter 11: Just Cause.

Turns - 4/133+8

Very straight forward, Jill takes Saviour and with a small boost from Leanne she can drop Ike in range to Seize on turn 4 with no issues. The bigger concern here was getting as much experience for the rest of the group while Jill does the actual work. Tanith took the second Paragon and she was prioritised in terms of getting experience as I wanted her to hit level 20 by the end of the map which she just about did. Makalov kept the other Paragon and he reached a point where he's probably good enough to be Bonus Experienced and be promoted for 3-E now. Originally I was planning on giving Ilyana the third Arms Scroll when she hit B Staves but after thinking about it I realised it was much easier for her to get to A Staves normally than it would be to get to SS Thunder so I bought the Thoron from the Bargains pretty much just for the Weapon Experience and gave her the Arms Scroll to get her to S Thunder. She spent the first few turns beating up the Paladins with a Physic Staff and along with a few heals she hit A Staves by the end of the map. Ike just barely didn't level up thanks to Shade and Oscar hit B Bows so he can use the Brave Bow now for whatever little that's worth. Unfortunately not everything went as well as I could hope; Kyza couldn't reach S Strike, he's so close but yet so far, I was hoping he would have it by the end of the map so he can actually kill things by himself in 3-E but I'll probably have to dump Bonus Experience on him now and Sign him.

Ike      Hero           --/19.90    50  27  03  30  30  16  25  11  S Swords                             Shove, Smite, Shade
Oscar    Silver Knight  --/20/04.97 51  27  13  29  27  27  22  19  SS Lances, B Bows                    Canto, Sol, Pass
Ilyana   Arch Sage      15/15/05.69 44  21  29  28  30  15  17  24  B Fire, S Thunder, C Wind, A Staves  Shove, Flare, Adept, Counter
Kyza     Tiger          23..06      60  28  06  30  26  17  24  14  A Fang                               Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Provoke
Jill     Dragonlord     20/15/06.15 49  33  10  28  30  34  30  20  B Lances, SS Axes                    Canto, Stun, Celerity, Saviour
Tanith   Falcoknight    --/20.09    36  23  12  24  25  23  22  21  A Lances, A Swords                   Canto, Paragon    
Leanne   Heron          06.63       26  00  04  02  14  28  04  22  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto

Part 3 - Chapter 12: The Price.

Turns - 3/136+8

I figured I would probably have to make do with a 4-turn here due to not having Jill but thanks to the combined efforts of Battle Save, a Shine Barrier and FIONA I was able to just barely pull of a three turn and so only end up losing one turn to not having Jill. Sothe got one Bonus Experience level so he would have 24 Speed to double Warriors and Halberdiers, he only ended up killing four things over the whole map but I want to raise his Speed anyway and also to a lesser extent his Defence so he can contribute in Part IV and still be somewhat useful, he also got Shade so he could follow Micaiah for the Support Bonus without distracting enemies away from her. I sold some random stuff that was still lying around and bought the Taksh for Leo and another Beast Killer for Sothe, you can never have too many Beastkillers in my opinion. Micaiah was also supposed to use the Arms Scroll for A Staves but I forgot to actually have her use it, I'll do that next map.

Leo took the deployment spot directly south of Sothe so he can just about reach the steps to the west on turn two and Micaiah was rescue-dropped down the ramp by Sothe and Fiona while the Allies were sent to cower in the northwest corner. Micaiah got put into Resolve range by the first Halbedier that attacked her and killed about the nearest 7 or so enemies. On turn two Sothe killed a Warrior that was blocking her and she full moved south killing about another 7 enemies on the Enemy Phase while Sothe killed two Soldiers and a Halberdier that couldn't reach her, Leo made it to the steps and killed the Halbedier with a Taksh critical and two Pegasus Knights on Enemy Phase. Turn 3 Micaiah moved southwest and killed a Halberdier and was then shoved one space west by Sothe putting her just in range of exactly enough enemies to be able to finish the map on that turn, Leo dropped the Shine Barrier to his north and then the Halberdier occupied the space to his west so all the 2-range enemies near him were forced to suicide on him. Leo got 5-levels here and got Strength a few times as well so he should easily be able to get enough Strength to OHKO Ike with a Lughnasadh Deadeye or Critical after some Bonus Experience.  I also rigged a shameless level for Fiona and I'll do the same next map, I wish I could just forget about her but I think she needs to contribute in Part IV in one of the maps, probably Tibarn's route I'm thinking seeing as she only has to be useful in one map rather than two in that case.

Unit      Class          Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res  Weapon Level        Skills
Micaiah   Light Sage     16/12.55  29  10  28  17  20  27  12  28   A Light, B Staves  Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Leonardo  Sniper         20/10.07  35  24  03  28  22  26  19  15   C Bows             Cancel, Critical +10, Shove, Paragon
Sothe     Rogue          --/10.50  40  22  05  26  24  22  16  14   S Knives           Steal. Shove, Adept, Shade
Fiona     Lance Knight   13.16     29  11  07  10  14  09  10  07   C Lances           Imbue, Canto

• 1 month later...

Part 3 - Chapter 13: Blood Contract.

Turns - 2/138+8

Now that I've finished the Shadow Dragon Draft it's time to get back to some Radiant Dawn. I actually did this map 4 or 5 days ago but I didn't get around to posting it, I've been trying to figure out 3-E which is a pretty annoying map, among othter things, I think I'm getting somewhere though. Anyway this one couldn't be more straight forward really, I bought the Storm Sword and the Blizzard from the Bargains as well as Bronze weapons for Meg, Nolan and Eddy and a Javelin for Aran so they can suicide in 3-E. I refrained from giving Tauroneo a weapon as I believed him dying causes Nailah to become aggressive which would obviously spell doom for one of my units so that's best avoided. Micaiah and Fiona both got to 99 exp and then Leo got given the rest of it minus the change left over at the end which got him to level 15 with some very respectable stats. First he capped Skill, then Resistance and finally Luck as well as getting to 26 Strength and 25 Speed just one point off the caps for Sniper and a pretty respectable 21 Defence, sadly he's -3 in Magic as a result but I guess that's just something I'll have to deal with, Bonus Experience can only do so much after all! He then of course promoted to Marksman in preparation for his showdown with Ike who he had more than enough Strength to OHKO with a Critical/Deadeye I think the requirement was 26 Strength. Sothe shoved him so he could reach the lower area and he equipped the Taksh to kill the Laguz that would block him, he didn't end up clearing the way entirely but Micaiah was on hand with her newly acquired Purge. He also had the decency to leave a Tiger on 1HP so Fiona could finish it thanks to the damage bonus from Ledges after Sothe cleared her way, so that'll save like 50 Bonus Experience I guess, after which he proceeded to feather Ike who decided to win anyway thanks to Titania!

I guess it's worth saying that Leo seems a pretty good Ike killer, assuming of course that he's not a level 5 archer or so that he would normally be obviously. He only needs one shove to engage Ike on Turn 2 from 3 range which can of course be provided by Sothe (Sothe can't shove people like Nolan or Aran). Most other units aside from Jill and I guess Laura if you Purged him would need 2 Shoves as well as someone to clear one of the Laguz surrounding Ike or alternatively Pass and the Boots/Celerity or some combination thereof, not necessarily something you want to spend on a foot unit. Jill could do it by herself with Canto but would have to engage Ike on enemy phase after he equipped Ragnell which could make it more difficult to KO him probably needing a double Brave Axe Stun or something. On the other hand though Leo only has his Player Phase as Ike can't attack him back on enemy phase for a 2RKO like others might be able to, so I guess he does require a higher benchmark than most.

Unit      Class          Level       HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res  Weapon Level        Skills
Micaiah   Light Sage     16/13.20    29  10  29  17  21  27  12  29   A Light, A Staves  Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Leonardo  Marksman       20/15/01.74 40  28  07  32  27  30  23  20   A Bows             Cancel, Critical +15, Shove
Sothe     Rogue          --/10.77    40  22  05  26  24  22  16  14   S Knives           Steal. Shove, Adept, Shade
Fiona     Lance Knight   14.70       30  12  08  11  15  10  10  08   C Lances           Imbue, Canto

Part 3 - Endgame: From Pain, Awakening.

Turns - 3/141+8

This one was quite the puzzle and really came down to the wire, I ended up with exactly 80 kills after turn three other phase with nothing else left in range to be killed. I wasn't really sure if three turns was possible but it's pretty straight forward to get four if you have a strong mounted unit like Jill so I figured that seeing as I have four pretty decent mounted units and two other strong units that they can carry with them it would be worth a try.

To start of I made some supports between JIll and Ike and Oscar and Reyson. The Ike/Jill one was quite important as Ike was in worst Biorhythm and he could die to being hit by a bunch of siege magic seeing as he didn't have any opportunity to use a Pure Water and it was also important that JIll didn't get hit by the Wyrmslayer!Swordmaster as she has no opportunity to heal (I also had her use a Javelin to deter him from attacking her), in itself neither of these would be much of a problem but it just increased reliability seeing as other stuff had to go right as well. The Oscar/Reyson one was more just for the sake of it, I'll probably send them both to Tibarn's group so it might help somewhat. Ike got Bonus Experienced to level 20 capping Defence. Makalov got Bonus Experienced to level 18 capping Strength, Speed and Defence and promoted with a Master Crown. Tanith promoted and then got one more level so she had 27 Strength meaning she could ORKO the Axe!Paladins with a Forged Javelin if she got Strength again on one of her level ups. Oscar got Bonus Experienced to 5.99 as he needed 29 Speed not to get doubled by Leonardo and Kyza got Bonus Experienced to 30.99 so he could be given Roar and to get his stats to a more acceptable level.

Tanith and Oscar have pretty similar offence but Tanith was at best Biorhythm while Oscar was at worst so I gave Tanith Provoke and Adept while Oscar got Shade to minimise his combat. Between Adept, Stun and just flat out ORKOing stuff Tanith had a pretty decent chance to kill everything and almost no chance of dying. I could have given Provoke to Jill who could have killed everything reliably but I preferred Tanith to get the experience as well as the fact that JIll needed to be healthy so she wouldn't get killed by Leonardo if she was weakened too much, which could have happened if she got chipped down by being attacked a bunch of times. Ilyana took Paragon for some extra experience especially when using Staves as no one else was using it.

I forged four max might Javelins, four max might Hand Axes one with a coin for +20 hit which I gave to Makalov seeing as his Skill is a bit low not that I expect he'll have trouble hitting stuff, two max might Fire tomes one with -1 weight for Sanaki and a max might/+10 hit Steel Knife for Sothe and I also bought a Silver Poleaxe for reasons unknown to me I guess I just felt like it.

So as for the actual map I figured that the only way to potentially get a three turn was to have Reyson use a Laguz Stone on turn one so that I could Galdr four people on turns two and three however he can't move that far and he needs to be protected not because he's in danger of dying, his transformed avoid if very high, but because he'd lose gauge and untransform too early. This pretty much meant that Ilyana needed to get the Rescue Staff so that she could Rescue him forward and he could Galdr on turn 3 and that in turn meant that he had to reach a specific point on turn two where Ilyana could be refreshed to reach the Rescue Staff tile. Once I'd made that realisation it was mostly an issue of how to reach there which was actually quite the challenge due to the deployment configuration and the distance needed to cover. Reyson needed to be Smited twice to reach the required Square which was Ike's job but then he in turn needed to be rescued by someone that being Tanith but she had only just enough movement to reach the square that Reyson needed to Galdr from so Ike had to be directly next to her after he had Smited Reyson, that in itself took a bit of work. Oscar had to take one of the forward deployment spots so that he and Jill could drop Ilyana just in range to pull a General that was blocking one of the Squares that I needed on turn two and along with that I also needed to form a wall with all my units to protect Reyson, he could still be attacked by one Sniper but that was OK as he could be attacked four times before he untransformed too early. Makalov positioned himself to kill the Sniper before going east to help Tibarn's Group.

Turn two Ike Smited Reyson again and was rescued by Tanith, Oscar killed a Swordmaster with the Brave Bow that actually turned out to be useful here, Ilyana healed Tanith and then Jill took Ike and killed another Swordmaster and they were all refreshed by Reyson. Tanith then flew north killing the Sleep!Bishop and the vast majority of the enemies in the middle area on Enemy Phase as well as getting in range to kill the two stationary Generals in the North West and the Paladin reinforcements from the North on turn 3 as the Beast units can't be relied on, same for the Hawks which is why Makalov went East. Jill had just enough movement to drop Ike where he could kill Aran who doesn't move and then he could kill his Halbedier friend on turn three. Ilyana got the Rescue Staff and killed most of the Mages as well as a bunch of stationary stuff around there and Oscar killed the Javelin!Halbedier and then Cantod between the Generals with the Brave Lance. Kyza who had used a Laguz Stone on turn one as he desperately needed the movement blocked the Space to Reyson's South to minimise how much he could be attacked.

Turn three Ilyana rescued Reyson forward and then Kyza took the Rescue Staff from her so Micaiah can use it in Part 4 Prologue, he finished off a few enemies that were left and hit S Strike as well as capping Speed. Oscar then rescued Ilyana and she was dropped by Jill so Reyson could refresh them, Ike then killed the Blizzard Sage, Ilyana killed Fiona's Group Oscar killed one of the Dracoknights with the Brave Bow and then Jill killed another while trading Oscar to a Javelin and then Cantod in between the remaining ones. Tanith and Makalov positioned themselves to finish the reinforcements.

As for the Other units they were necessary to the clear in order to kill stuff that is near them but they also couldn't advance too far North/East as they can't kill all four reinforcements in one phase which was needed, especially the Beasts, the Hawks at least can canto out of each other's way. I mainly blame it on Tibarn and Skrimir who will usually kill something that's weakened rather than kill a healthy enemy. Aside from that and Tanith having to get a little lucky with Adepts/Stuns it was actually fairly reliable, still the map is super long I definitely wouldn't have bothered if it weren't for Save States. Speaking of long I guess I ended up writing a small essay about it, huh! I guess a long map needs a long description.

Teams for Part 4 will be:

Silver Army: Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Kyza and Sanaki.

Greil Army: Leonardo, Ilyana, Jill, Rafiel, Makalov, Ike.

Hawk Army: Fiona, Geoffrey, Oscar, Reyson, Tanith.

Ike      Vangaurd       --/20/01.00 54  29  07  32  32  17  28  16  S Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Smite
Oscar    Silver Knight  --/20/06.41 52  27  13  31  29  28  22  19  SS Lances, B Bows                    Canto, Sol, Shade
Ilyana   Arch Sage      15/15/07.81 45  21  31  28  30  15  18  26  B Fire, SS Thunder, C Wind, A Staves Shove, Flare, Paragon
Kyza     Tiger          31.05       68  34  06  36  30  21  32  14  S Fang                               Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Roar
Reyson   Heron          17.22       40  06  14  14  24  32  16  34  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto, Daunt
Jill     Dragonlord     20/15/06.74 49  33  10  28  30  34  30  20  B Lances, SS Axes                    Canto, Stun, Celerity, Saviour
Tanith   Seraph Knight  --/20/04.92 41  28  16  29  29  23  26  26  S Swords, S Lances                   Canto, Stun, Adept, Provoke
Makalov  Gold Knight    --/18/02.14 47  27  11  23  28  28  28  17  S Swords, C Axes                     Canto, Sol, Paragon

Edited by Sturm

Part 4 - Prologue: Chaos Named.

Turns - 2/143+8

I gave Sothe three Bonus Experience levels to boost his Speed mostly but he also capped Resistance and got a few points of Luck and Defence. He was at 27 Speed and I was hoping he would get maybe a point or two more during the map seeing as he had already capped HP, Strength, Skill and Resistance but he actually ended up exceeding my expectations and capping both Speed and Defence. Sanaki used two Speedwings meaning she could ORKO the whole map except for Yuma who she needed to get two more Speed to be able to double (He ended up attacking Kyza anyway) and she also got Paragon to boost her levels in preparation for the desert and also Shade as I was hoping enemies would favour attacking Kyza so he could raise his Strike rank but it was probably a mistake as he's very unlikely to get to SS Strike anyway and also he would have run out of gauge if much more had attacked him, not a big deal I just hope no one else want's Shade in the next two maps. Kyza got Pass so he could move through the Warrior and Halbedier that block the bridge to the north of the courtyard and engage the enemies in the west on turn one and Sothe got Provoke so he would be prioritised over Naesala, Sigrun and Haar who I used to surround Leanne so she was safe from attack on turn one.

The map was actually quite straight forward and pretty reliable despite only having four units, Sanaki really carried her weight here, with her huge Luck and good Speed after two Speedwings most enemies only had about 30 displayed hit on her plus a fairly high chance to heal herself with Flare when she did get hit meant she could take on most of the map without issue. The west side is filled with a bunch of stuff with one range weapons so Kyza was sent to deal with that side by himself which he did admirably, he's actually pretty decent now he has S Strike and actually decent stats. The others all went south, Micaiah and Sanaki Purged/Blizzarded the Paladin that's by the River while Sothe cleared the Halbedier that was in their way. Leanne then refresh Micaiah and Sanaki and Micaiah went to the spot where the Paladin had been and used the Rescue Staff of Sanaki so she could reach the the tile to the northeast of the Killer Lance!Paladin who she killed this forces the Longbow!Paladin to suicide on her at two-range as all the other spaces are blocked which is important as she needs to kill the Tempest Blade!General on turn two Player Phase as for some reason he doesn't attack. Haar then traded Micaiah back to the Thani so she could kill the Crossbow!Warrior and Hand Axe Paladin and he Sigrun and Naesala surrounded Leanne against the wall. The Majority of the enemy units then proceeded to suicide on Sanaki who got to level nine in one enemy phase with a handful suiciding on Kyza and Micaiah and a few units attacked Sothe. Turn two Sanaki moved to kill the Tempest Blade!General and Kyza moved up a bit and used an Olivi Grass while making sure he stayed out of range of any two-range enemies. Micaiah Physiced Sothe and he killed a Paladin he had weakened the previous turn and then Leanne refreshed them, thankfully the River meant she was safe from attack even though she was exposed in the middle of the map. Sothe then killed another Paladin with the Beastkiller needing an Adept or critical and Micaiah moved adjacent to him in the River and she hammerned the Rescue Staff then Haar traded her back to the Ellight and Naesala blocked the two Halbediers that could have reached Leanne or Haar so they would attack Sothe instead. In this position the Bow!Paladins were forced to suicide on Micaiah while the reinforcements had to attack Sothe so he got some extra levels and all the remaining units killed themselves on Sanaki and Kyza.

Unit      Class        Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res  Weapon Level                        Skills
Micaiah   Light Sage   16/16.34     31  10  30  19  23  30  13  30   S Light, A Staves                   Sacrifice, Shove, Resolve
Sothe     Whisper      --/17/01.00  44  24  10  28  32  28  22  19   S Knives                            Steal, Shove, Adept, Provoke, Bane
Leanne    Heron        06.83        26  00  04  02  14  28  04  22   ---                                 Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Kyza      Tiger        32.28        69  36  06  36  30  21  34  14   S Strike                            Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Roar, Pass
Sanaki    Empress      --/--/10.65  30  07  39  29  31  38  12  31   S Fire, A Thunder, A Wind, A Light  Shove, Flare, Shade, Paragon

Part 4 - Chapter 1: Road to the Empire.

Turns - 2/145+8

Another pretty straight forward map to be honest, I had Jill fly around with the Torch so I could see where everything was first and then planned from there, there's quite a few enemies that don't move which was pretty helpful. I decided to give Paragon to Ike and Leonardo, both made good use out of it and I removed Celerity from Jill and gave her the Boots instead. Makalov went left destroying one of the Barricades and then Cantod so he could see the Priest and kill him on turn two, the two Halberdiers destroyed the other Barricade and everything suicided on him over the two turns, he ended up getting enough Speed to double the Swordmaster but Jill gave him the Brave Axe in case he didn't. Ilyana did the same thing on the right, I bought her an Arcfire tome to raise her Fire rank so she can use Tormod's Bolganone, she weakened the Barricade and the Generals suicided into her. Unfortunately there's one General that won't move unless someone is in his range so she had to take Pass so she could move through another General blocking her and she finished of the Barricade with a Meteor then Janaff traded her back to the Arcfire, Nailah was also deployed just to block Janaff from being attacked as she's the only unit strong enough to not be attacked over Ilyana. Ike, Leonardo and Jill all went South with Rafiel, they each killed an enemy and then Rafiel refreshed them and Leo and Jill each kill another so that Rafiel was safe, Jill then Cantod east so she could kill everything on the right that moved and clear the way for Leonardo the next turn, while Ike went and stood next to the left of the three Warriors that don't move next to the Priest and he killed everything over there. On turn two Ike and Jill each killed a Priest and Leonardo killed the remaining Warrior then Rafiel refreshed them, Jill then flew next to the one-range General near the boss and revealed the last priest who Leo killed from the middle of the enemies near the boss, all of them don't move so they all killed themselves on Leo on enemy phase giving him a lot of Experience which was very welcome, the remaining General suicided on Jill and Mist revealed the Horseslayer General who is passive so Ike could finish him off.  Overall got some pretty nice level ups here although Ilyana's could have been better, including a ridiculous four Resistance levels by Ike for some reason, quite a few of my unit's are starting to cap or getting near to capping some stats..

Unit      Class          Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills
Ike       Vangaurd       --/20/07.49  57  32  07  36  36  20  29  20  S Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether, Paragon
Ilyana    Arch Sage      15/15/09.05  45  21  32  30  30  16  18  26  A Fire, SS Thunder, C Wind, A Staves Shove, Flare, Pass
Jill      Dragonlord     20/15/08.62  50  35  10  28  32  34  30  20  B Lances, SS Axes                    Canto, Stun
Makalov   Gold Knight    --/18/05.35  48  28  11  24  30  29  30  19  S Swords, B Axes                     Canto, Sol
Leonardo  Marksman       20/15/07.57  44  32  10  38  30  30  24  22  A Bows                               Cancel, Critical +15, Shove, Paragon
Rafiel    Heron          13.00        31  02  12  02  12  32  06  28  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove

Part 4 - Chapter 2: Silent World.

Turns - 4/149+8

R.I.P. bonus experience, 35,000/40,000 points used on Fiona so she can contribute as more than a rescue-bot with Canto, I was going to just level her up until she had enough Defence (one of her highest growths) to survive and rely on a max-might Silver Lance Forge to give her damage and accuracy which are her biggest problems (+25% hit from Tibarn's Authority Stars and Map Affinity Bonus was appreciated too) but I decided I'd just go all out and raise her to 20/20/1 to boost her Strength and Skill more for Endgame, it's more economical that way in the long term I think and no one else desperately needs Bonus Experience any more I think. She ended up capping HP, Speed, Luck, Def and Resistance at tier 2, Strength and Skill still leave something to be desired but they're OK, low Skill is offset by her high Luck somewhat and her Strength was enough to 3HKO which was good enough. I removed Tibarn's, Elincia's and Lucia's Skills as well as Daunt from Reyson and Shade from Oscar and gave Tanith Vantage instead of Provoke and also Forged two max might/+20 hit Silver Knives for Sothe.

This one was a lot easier and quicker than I expected to be honest, I expected with only three units it would take longer but if Danved fights like ten men, Tanith fights like a hundred or so, not to say Oscar and Fiona weren't important, they definitely were. Fiona just went South with a Silver Lance and Forged Javelin and took care of everything down there as best she could switching to the Brave Lance on the last turn to ORKO a Warrior, she actually ended up capping Defence and Resistance and she's pretty close to her HP and Luck caps. Oscar and Tanith each killed a Warrior to the west near the Start and then Reyson refreshed Tanith, he couldn't go very far as he had to Canto out of the range of the Halbediers but it was far enough, Tanith killed a General with a forged Javelin and queued up a Storm Sword so that she could refresh her weapon using the Coin that's dropped by a Mage and she destroyed the entire North of the map with relative ease. Afterwards she killed one of the two General's near where the Blizzard mage is and then Canto'd in front of the General blocking the entrance to Valtome's area. Oscar made his way over the thickets with Reyson's help and killed the Blizzard Mage. On turn three Tanith headed into the Boss area and killed one of the Bishop next to the Taksh!Sniper and killed everything there except for the other Bishop and Halberdier that don't move while Oscar was again helped over the Thickets by Reyson killing the other General and a Falconknight before Cantoing south to kill all the one range enemies there. Finally Tanith finished the remaining Bishop near Valtome and Oscar killed the other before Reyson refreshed him and he killed the one-range General with the Brave Bow and then the Snipers suicided onto him, he made very good use of the Brave Bow here thanks to two-range locked units of just stationary ones as it compensates for his lack of Strength well allowing him to get 4HKO's the Generals and 3HKO the Snipers and Warriors.

Unit     Class          Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level         Skills
Oscar    Silver Knight  --/20/09.11  53  29  13  33  31  28  23  19  SS Lances, B Bows    Canto, Sol
Reyson   Heron          17.62        40  06  14  14  24  32  16  34  ---                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Tanith   Seraph Knight  --/20/11.65  43  31  18  34  32  24  28  28  S Swords, SS Lances  Canto, Stun, Adept, Vantage
Fiona    Silver Knight  20/20/06     52  26  15  20  29  32  28  27  S Lances, C Bows     Imbue, Canto, Sol

Edited by Sturm

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4 - Chapter 3: Distortions.

Turns - 4/153+8

Holy shit this map! It took me forever to work out how to do this and then about three times longer than forever to actually do it, definitely the most difficult map so far and I'm pretty sure it won't be topped. I had to rely a huge amount on Skill activations here which made it very annoying, I also really came to realise how much Micaiah's lack of Authority Stars hurts her group, honestly if Sanaki were the Commander it wouldn't have been even half as difficult but as it is everyone was facing appreciable chances of not dodging/missing most notably Sanaki who relies mostly on dodging with the occasional Flare to survive.

Micaiah can no longer 2HKO some enemies (mainly the Halbediers) even with her most powerful Tome at this point, she falls a few damage short even at max Magic so she switched Resolve for Wrath + Miracle and used the Nosferatu courtesy of Naesala to tank using Crits. Unfortunately she is in worst Biorhythm and with the lack of extra Skill from Resolve she has shaky hit rates on most stuff, the first of many issues. Sothe kept Adept so he can 3HKO with the Forged Silver Knives while he traded Provoke for Vantage not really much reason behind that he can dodge and survive just fine. Sanaki took Celerity which was very important in allowing her to reach certain groups of enemies in a timely fasion and she also got Daunt to slightly increase her avoid and help her to survive turn 2, I also gave her both Seraph Robes almost maxing her HP to help her out here as well as after trying and failing many times I decided she just wasn't going to survive turn 2 with 30 HP or so. Finally Kyza got Adept to increase his chance of killing Swordmasters who he can't double so he needs either a Roar or Adept, I tried giving him Wildheart and Resolve and getting him into Resolve range with the Warrior on the left but because of the reduced Resistance he had like a 95% chance to get Slept so that was no good. Skrimir also got Smite and Wildheart so he could Smite Marcia on turn one.

Onto the map Micaiah ran south and Purged one of the Swordmasters on the left so Kyza could finish it without needing a Skill proc, he moved two left of Micaiah and used a Laguz Stone and Leanne Vigoured them and Kyza weakened the other Swordmaster so he could kill them and the Warrior on Enemy Phase. Micaiah then ran right near to the area where the Black Knight Spawns and Rescued Sanaki who then ran South and killed the Purge!Bishop near the White Gem thus protecting Leanne and positioning herself to kill the Dracoknights and Mages that would harry Kyza if left alive. Sothe made his way slowly across the top which he did for the first three turns, he needed to have everything dead by turn 3 which actually only meant activating Adept on the Snipers and either a Bane or Adept on the Dracoknight over 2 turns, his was definitely the easiest job. Skrimir Smited Marcia so that she could trade Micaiah to the Nosferatu and then Canto one space north to safety and Sigrun started flying south so she could pull a Warrior and Halbedier in the South East nearer the Centre so Micaiah would be in range to kill them on turn 4. A few things had to go right on enemy Phase Kyza had to not get put to sleep, Micaiah had to kill the Warrior that attacks from her right and Sanaki needs to kill the Wind Sword!Swordmaster which meant either getting Speed which she did or getting a Flare or Critical.

Turn 2 Micaiah moved slightly east so as to be in range to kill the two Dracoknights on the right and pull some enemies towards the Baselard's hiding spot for later. Kyza killed a Halbedier that had chased after Sigrun and then got Vigoured and moved into range to kill some Swordmasters near the centre and make a safe area for Leanne for next turn. Sanaki ran into the midst of the Horde and killed the Elsleep!Bishop. This was the worst turn for sure Kyza had to kill multiple Swordmasters and Micaiah had to kill both Dracoknights, between them they could leave one unit alive as Micaiah could kill it with Purge next turn. Kyza has to activate Skills to kill the Swordmasters and both MIcaiah and the Dracoknights have shaky hit (she needs to get hit to go into Wrath range) and then she needs to actually crit of course. Also Sanaki had to take on a lot of enemies on this turn, they don't have the greatest hit on her but sooner or late they will hit and she needed to get lucky with Flares at the Right time to survive it. This was really the turn where Sanaki's Authority would have made a massive difference.

After turn 2 eventually worked Micaiah killed a Swordmaster that Kyza had left alive and Marcia traded her back to the Nosferatu, she moved specifically to pull the enemies to a point where they could all attack the square where the Baselard is on the next turn. Kyza killed the Crossbow Warrior and Sanaki ran up two south of him and killed the Physic priest with the Blizzard, she had to proc Strength once I think and also get Speed to have enough AS to double him (I made sure he had 19AS) not too hard over four or five levels. Leanne refreshed them and Kyza moved to kill a few stray units and position himself to reach the Archer on the far right next turn, he used another Laguz Stone to refresh his gauge to full here. Sanaki ran back down south and killed Lekain with at Flare.

Finally Micaiah moved South West and rescued Sothe who then shoved her one South this was very close as it put Micaiah just in range to reach the two enemies that Sigrun had pulled over while Sothe could just reach the Baselard. Sanaki moved below Numida so she could kill both him and the Generals on Enemy Phase and she killed the Elsilence Bishop. Kyza ran east and killed the Sniper and Leanne refreshed Sothe and Micaiah. Marcia took the Rescue from Micaiah and cantod so Sothe could take it and he convoyed it after he picked up the Baselard for Ilyana to use next map, meanwhile Micaiah ran South attacking the Halbedier with the Valaura so that the Poison does just enough damage to allow her to kill him and everything remaining suicides and I rejoice that this map is finally done. This was a definitely a challenge to say the least but I'm pretty pleased I managed to figure out a four turn  strategy without even a single flying unit.

Unit      Class        Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res  Weapon Level                        Skills
Micaiah   Light Sage   16/20.00     32  11  30  22  25  34  13  30   S Light, A Staves                   Sacrifice, Shove, Miracle, Wrath
Sothe     Whisper      --/17/04.59  45  25  11  29  33  31  22  19   SS Knives                           Steal, Shove, Bane, Adept, Vantage
Leanne    Heron        06.83        26  00  04  02  14  28  04  22   ---                                 Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Kyza      Tiger        33.17        70  38  06  36  30  22  36  16   S Strike                            Quickclaw, Shove, Blossom, Roar, Adept
Sanaki    Empress      --/--/16.62  45  10  40  32  32  40  16  34   S Fire, S Thunder, S Wind, A Light  Shove, Flare, Celerity, Daunt

Part 4 - Chapter 4: Revelations.

Turns - 4/157+8

This one was a little bit tricky but compared to the previous map it was a walk in the park. Ilyana got Provoke so she would be prioritised over Muarim and Makalov got Paragon for some extra experience. At first I gave Leonardo Wrath + Resolve because I needed him to crit his way through the enemies in the lower chest room area by turn 3 (I had him rescue Janaff on turn 2 to reduce his avoid so he could get into Wrath/Resolve range and even then they only have around a 60% hit on him) so he could get the Blizzard tome but then later I remembered that I had another Pass Scroll which made it trivially easy for him to get it, I'm really not sure why I didn't think about that in the first place. I also gave Jill one Bonus Experience level so she had 33 Speed meaning she could double all the Swordmasters and Ilyana used the Ashera Icon (I really don't need the cash so may as well have her use it).

I had to find a way to allow Illyana to Hammerne the Rescue and then use it as well after she had been refreshed so I deployed Mist, Nailah, Soren, Janaff and Mia in addition to all my drafted units and they shoved Mist who was holding the Rescue Staff so Ilyana could Hammerne it from below the gap near Tormod and then Mist ran up the Ledge so that Ilyana could take the Rescue from her to use. Makalov killed one of the Swordmaster with a Killing Edge crit and then Ike killed the weakened Halbedier after which Jill rescued him and Cantoed back and Rafiel refreshed Makalov, Jill and Ilyana. Ilyana then rescued Jill after she had run up the ledge and Jill dropped Ike off and then Cantoed below the General on the Stairs and she killed all the enemies around the Stairs on enemy Phase. Makalov dropped a Shine Barrier to block the two wide Corridor so Rafiel and the undrafteds and Leonardo started to deal with the enemies near the lower Treasure Room.

Turn 2 Ilyana rescued Rafiel near the Stairs and Jill and Ike finished the remaining General after which Rafiel refreshed them and Ike killed the Mage while Ilyana Meteored the Door with the two Mages in it so they would suicide on Ike and Jill went to start dealing with the enemies in the Throne Area. Muarim traded Ilyana back to an Arcfire tome and blocked Rafiel from being attacked which is why Ilyana needed Provoke. Makalov and Leonardo just kept dealing with enemies in the lower Corridor/ Treasure Room area.

Turn 3 Ike killed the Longbow!Sniper so he could reach the last Treasure Room on turn 4. Jill killed the remaining General on the Stairs to the Throne Area and Ilyana Meteored the General near Leonardo so he could finish it with the Aqqar. Rafiel then Refreshed Ilyana and Jill and Jill went back to take care of more enemies in the Throne Area.  Finally Ike broke down the Door to the Treasure Room, Ilyana Hammerned the Rescue for the last time and she and Jill finished off the enemies in the Throne Room while Leonardo got the Blizzard and then everything else suicided. Rafiel recruited Oliver for his Nosferatu tome mostly and I guess his Silence Staff but I can't see that having a use.Jill capped everything except Skill and Defence and Makalov capped Speed, Luck and Defence by the end of the Map so hopefully they can get some more Skill for better accuracy in the final map.

Unit      Class          Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level                         Skills
Ike       Vangaurd       --/20/11.00  60  34  07  40  37  21  32  21  SS Swords, A Axes                     Shove, Aether
Ilyana    Arch Sage      15/15/12.54  45  21  34  33  30  20  19  28  A Fire, SS Thunder, C Wind, A Staves Shove, Flare, Pass, Provoke
Jill      Dragonlord     20/15/15.25  55  35  10  31  35  35  31  22  B Lances, SS Axes                    Canto, Stun
Makalov   Gold Knight    --/18/11.91  51  30  12  26  33  30  30  21  S Swords, B Axes                     Canto, Sol, Paragon
Leonardo  Marksman       20/15/09.88  45  32  10  40  31  30  24  23  A Bows                               Cancel, Critical +15, Shove, Wrath, Pass
Rafiel    Heron          13.40        31  02  12  02  12  32  06  28  ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove

Part 4 - Chapter 5: Unforgivable Sin.

Turns - 2/159+8

Tanith got Parity and Saviour so she could rescue Reyson after he refreshed her and she went to kill Izuka. Not being able to one turn because of having no Rescue user did mean that I could get some experience which was appreciated. I'd planned on letting Geoffrey get the experience seeing as he's furthest behind but he can't kill without Beastfoe so he only got 2 or 3 levels so instead I let Fiona get experience with Paragon, she capped Luck and she'll cap HP after one more level which will more or less force her into getting Strength and Skill with Bonus Experience, she's basically strictly better than Oscar aside from Skill now which is kind of funny. Geoffrey can also more reliably get Strength with Bonus Experience without capping other stats anyway which is basically the only stat that matters from here on out. Oscar is probably the most problematic but he should cap Skill, Speed and Luck soon but I'm not sure how much Bonus Experience I'll have to spare for him.

Unit     Class          Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Weapon Level         Skills
Oscar    Silver Knight  --/20/09.11  53  29  13  33  31  28  23  19  SS Lances, B Bows    Canto, Sol
Reyson   Heron          17.62        40  06  14  14  24  32  16  34  ---                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Canto
Tanith   Seraph Knight  --/20/12.xx  44  32  18  34  33  25  28  29  S Swords, SS Lances  Canto, Stun, Parity, Saviour
Fiona    Silver Knight  20/20/11.56  54  29  17  23  31  35  28  27  S Lances, C Bows     Imbue, Canto, Sol, Paragon
Geoffrey Silver Knight  --/20/01.80  45  27  12  26  26  20  23  20  S Lances, C Bows     Canto, Sol

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth I.

Turns - 2/161+8

Endgame Part I where the base takes as long as the map... Firstly redistributed Skills: Ike got Nihil for next map; Micaiah, Sothe and Geoffrey got Paragon and Micaiah also got Daunt; Sanaki and Ilyana got Shade so they don't take experience they don't need and Ilyana also got Adept so she can 3HKO the Physic!Bishop with Meteor; Kyza got Pass (not actually useful for anything it turned out); Jill got Pass and Parity so she could kill Hetzel/Lekain on the cover tiles and then Hammer the Generals surrounding Hetzel; Rafiel got Celerity; Makalov got Blossom as he was close to a level up; Tanith got Nullify so she wouldn't get OHKO'd by the Silver Bow!Sniper; Oscar got Adept and Fiona got Saviour to Rescue Rafiel (I'm hoping they can get a support going to help out Fiona's hit rate in the Final map.

Micaiah and Kyza got Bonus experienced to 99xp and Ilyana, Leonardo and Tanith each got a level (Magic for Ilyana, Strength for Leonardo and Speed for Tanith, the other stats weren't really important). Ike and Jill reached B support, Ilyana and Leonardo reached A Support (+2atk) and Sanaki/Kyza, Tanith/Oscar and Geoffrey/Makalov also got C supported though only the Geoffrey/Makalov one gives any +atk.

I sold everything that's not Important (I didn't really need to sell most of it but ocd and all that, note to self don't buy a million Steel Great weapons with the Silver Card)and bought 2 Silver Lance Forges for Geoffrey and Fiona and all the Arms Scrolls; one for Micaiah for SS Light; one for Ilyana for S Fire; two for Leonardo for SS Bows; and one each for Fiona and Geoffrey for B bows so they can use the Brave Bow. Ilyana also used the Ashera Icon though I probably should have given it to Ike but it's a negligible difference either way.

Map itself was pretty straight forward (it's kind of interesting how it's pretty easy to two turn this map but borderline impossible to one turn it, at least I think so). Micaiah and Sothe killed the Generals in the southeast/southwest. Jill hammered a General so everyone could get past and Makalov weakened another so the remaining Bishop that wasn't killed would heal it rather than one that was near Sothe, and Ike and Geoffrey teamed up on another to clear the way for Oscar and Leonardo. Oscar killed the Double Bow!Sniper and the Leonardo took it from him and killed the Blizzard!Mage. Rafiel refreshed Ike/Makalov/Jill and Oscar, Jill killed Hetzel and then moved in between the Generals (she had a 6 use Short Axe so she would break it on Hetzel and 2 Mages and then auto-equipped the Hammer for the Generals, Oscar killed one of the Generals at the back and Makalov and Ike killed the two Bishops. Tanith killed the Bolting Mage and the stuff on the right and Sanaki Meteored a General near Sothe so he could finish it.

A bunch of stuff suicided on Enemy Phase, Ilyana and Kyza killed the two General Reinforcements and Tanith killed the stationary General on the right while Sothe killed the Bishop and then the General on the left with a Bane proc. Micaiah Purged one of the Generals in the centre and Fiona weakened another while Sanaki killed the Storm Sword!General hitting SS Fire.  Jill killed Lekain and then Makalov Hammered the Generals around him, everything remaining died on enemy phase. Micaiah got a bunch of Magic (hardly surprising) and Sothe got some Speed which is good (he'll get the Speedwing) Oscar and Fiona got a bad level each but Geoffrey made up for it by getting 4 or 5 Strength. 

Unit      Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res  Weapon Level                         Skills
Micaiah   Light Priestess 16/20/05.43  38  16  36  27  27  37  18  36   SS Light, A Staves                   Sacrifice, Shove, Corona, Paragon, Daunt
Leonardo  Marksman        20/15/11.14  46  33  10  40  32  30  24  25   SS Bows                              Cancel, Critical +15, Shove, Deadeye, Wrath
Sothe     Whisper         --/17/07.73  46  27  12  32  35  33  22  20   SS Knives                            Steal, Shove, Bane, Paragon
Ilyana    Arch Sage       15/15/13.47  45  22  35  34  30  22  19  28   S Fire, SS Thunder, C Wind, A Staves Shove, Flare, Shade, Adept
Jill      Dragonlord      20/15/17.63  55  35  10  33  35  35  31  22   B Lances, SS Axes                    Canto, Stun, Pass, Parity
Fiona     Silver Knight   20/20/12.16  55  29  18  23  32  35  28  27   SS Lances, B Bows                    Imbue, Canto, Sol, Saviour
Rafiel    Heron           13.50        31  02  12  02  12  32  06  28   ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Celerity
Geoffrey  Silver Knight   --/20/06.50  49  32  12  29  28  22  26  23   SS Lances, B Bows                    Canto, Sol, Paragon
Makalov   Gold Knight     --/18/12.49  52  31  13  27  33  30  30  21   S Swords, B Axes                     Canto, Sol, Blossom
Ike       Vanguard        --/20/11.88  60  34  07  40  37  21  32  21   SS Swords, A Axes                    Shove, Aether, Nihil
Oscar     Silver Knight   --/20/10.94  54  29  13  34  31  28  23  19   SS Lances, B Bows                    Canto, Sol, Adept
Kyza      Tiger           34.05        71  40  06  36  30  22  36  16   S Fang                               Quickclaw, Shove, Roar, Pass
Tanith    Seraph Knight   --/20/13.97  45  32  18  35  34  25  28  29   S Swords, SS Lances                  Canto, Stun, Nullify
Sanaki    Empress         --/--/17.25  45  11  40  32  32  40  17  35   SS Fire, S Thunder, S Wind, A Light  Shove, Flare, Adept

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth II.

Turns - 1/162+8

I gave Ike two Bonus Experience levels for 36 Strength so he can 4HKO the Black Knight on the Cover Tile with the Hammer (after factoring in the Black Knight's Imbue). Kyza, Makalov, Leonardo and Tanith got a level each and Fiona got two levels while Rafiel got to level 15 so he learnt Bliss, seeing as this is the only map he doesn't have to Vigour I thought it a good idea to raise some peoples Biorhythm's namely Tanith, Fiona and Makalov for the final map so everyone aside from Ike everyone should be on at least Normal Biorythm for Ashera's map. Oscar was close to a level up so I gave him Blossom and Makalov got Shade so he could keep building Support Points with Geoffrey without distracting enemies from him. Sanaki and Ilyana killed Levail with a Blizzard each and Micaiah, Sothe and Geoffrey got experience with Paragon while the rest just kept building Supports at the back, Fiona and Rafiel reached C Support.

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth III.

Turns - 1/163+8

Yune's Blessings:

• Ike: Ragnell
  • Micaiah: Rexaura
  • Sothe: Baselard
  • Sanaki: Rexflame
  • Kyza: Fang
  • Ilyana: Rexbolt
  • Jill: Brave Axe
  • Makalov: Brave Sword
  • Leonardo: Lughnasadh
  • Tanith: Wyrmslayer
  • Fiona: Wishblade
  • Oscar: Brave Bow
  • Geoffrey: Brave Lance

Ike and Ilyana got a level of Bonus Experience each (Ike capping Strength) and I gave Paragon to Ilyana, Leonardo and Oscar while Sothe got Blossom so he could get the last point of Strength and Speed he needs and Makalov and Tanith got Nihil for Dheginsea. Sanaki Blizzarded the Dragon in front of Dheginsea and then Jill finished it with the Brave Axe and Rafiel Vigoured Ike, Tanith, Makalov and Ilyana and they Wyrmslayered him then Ilyana finished him with the Rexbolt. Hit rates were all around 70% except for Ilyana and that's with Makalov and Tanith on best Biorhythm; Ashera should be fun, everyone else killed Dragons for experience. Ike and Jill reached A Support and Sanaki and Kyza, Geoffrey and Makalov and Oscar and Tanith reached B.

Unit      Class           Level        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res  Weapon Level                         Skills
Micaiah   Light Priestess 16/20/07.67  40  17  38  27  28  39  18  38   SS Light, A Staves                   Sacrifice, Shove, Corona, Daunt
Leonardo  Marksman        20/15/12.62  47  34  10  40  33  30  24  25   SS Bows                              Cancel, Critical +15, Shove, Deadeye, Wrath, Paragon
Sothe     Whisper         --/17/09.01  46  28  13  34  37  34  23  21   SS Knives                            Steal, Shove, Bane, Blossom
Ilyana    Arch Sage       15/15/15.44  45  22  37  34  30  22  21  30   S Fire, SS Thunder, C Wind, A Staves Shove, Flare, Shade, Paragon
Jill      Dragonlord      20/15/17.93  55  35  10  33  35  35  31  22   B Lances, SS Axes                    Canto, Stun, Pass, Parity
Fiona     Silver Knight   20/20/14.28  55  31  18  25  34  35  28  27   SS Lances, B Bows                    Imbue, Canto, Sol, Saviour
Rafiel    Heron           15.20        33  02  12  02  12  34  06  32   ---                                  Blessing, Galdr, Shove, Celerity
Geoffrey  Silver Knight   --/20/10.09  52  35  12  31  29  22  28  25   SS Lances, B Bows                    Canto, Sol
Makalov   Gold Knight     --/18/13.64  53  32  13  28  33  30  30  21   S Swords, B Axes                     Canto, Sol, Nihil
Ike       Vanguard        --/20/14.49  63  37  07  40  37  24  32  21   SS Swords, A Axes                    Shove, Aether, Nihil
Oscar     Silver Knight   --/20/11.70  55  30  13  34  32  28  23  20   SS Lances, B Bows                    Canto, Sol, Paragon
Kyza      Tiger           35.08        72  42  06  36  30  22  38  16   S Fang                               Quickclaw, Shove, Roar, Pass
Tanith    Seraph Knight   --/20/14.61  45  32  18  35  35  26  28  30   S Swords, SS Lances                  Canto, Stun, Nihil
Sanaki    Empress         --/--/17.52  45  11  40  32  32  40  17  35   SS Fire, S Thunder, S Wind, A Light  Shove, Flare

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth IV.

Turns - 1/164+8

Kyza got Bonus Experienced two levels to 46 Strength and Ilyana, Leonardo, Makalov and Fiona got a level each while Oscar got put to 99 exp for a Blossom level. Sothe used the Speedwings giving him the 39 Speed needed to double Auras. Micaiah and Makalov took Paragon to save a little bit of Bonus Experience, Ike took Parity to fight Sephiran, Kyza took Smite to shove Rafiel and Tanith took Celertiy so she could reach one of Sephiran's Auras. Urvan!Jill plus Blizzard!Sanaki killed Sephiran's northern Spirit, Oscar killed one that was blocking Tanith's way to the western Spirit and Wishblade!Tanith plus Blizzard!Ilyana killed that, Leonardo took the Wishblade from Tanith and killed the southern one from three spaces with the Double Bow and Geoffrey and Fiona killed the eastern one with the Wishblade, finally Ike killed Sephiran with a Parity!Brave Axe which was just barely enough to ORKO though Micaiah could have Rescued Makalov to finish if it hadn't been.

Part 4 - Endgame: Rebirth V.

Turns - 2/166+8

Royals outdated, Dragons overrated, Leonardo activated! Leonardo top tier unit for this one map. I Bonus Experienced everyone up to cap Strength/Magic and in Tanith's case Speed, I had about 6 levels left over so I gave 3 each to Makalov and Geoffrey for some extra Skill. Map was pretty easy, just a matter of working out the best combination of attacks to kill the Auras and trading around weapons. Sanaki chipped the southern one and Leonardo plus Wishblade!Geoffrey were able to just kill it thanks to their +2 attack supports. Ilyana Rescued Lehran so that he could attack a non-Wardwood Aura for extra damage which cost Ilyana's attack but that meant he could participate in the refresh which overall is much better damage. Lehran, Wirblade!Tanith and Brave Sword!Ike, who had Parity thankfully because his hit rates were atrocious, killed the southwestern Aura. Sothe, Brave Axe!Jill and Brave Sword!Makalov killed the western one and Rafiel Vigoured Ike, Leonardo, Makalov and Lehran. Brave Lance!Oscar, Leonardo and Brave Bow!Fiona killed the eastern Aura and Ike, Makalov and Lehran had exactly enough damage to kill the southeastern one as long as they both used the Brave Axe which unfortunately has a bit worse hit rate than the Sword, I probably could have traded over the Wishblade to Oscar and swithced around Oscar and Makalov's attacks but it all worked out. That left only the top three Aura's alive, Kyza traded the Rescue Staff from Lehran who had taken it from Ilyana and transformed and then Micaiah took it from him and she rescued Rafiel onto a cover tile giving him enough defence to survive Ashera's AOE attack with 1 HP. Turn two Ike, Lehran and Geoffrey killed the northwestern Aura, Kyza, Ilyana, Sanaki and Micaiah teamed up on the northeastern one and Leonardo, Jill and Tanith killed the northern one. Rafiel then Vigoured Ike, Tanith, Lehran and Leonardo, Lehran used the Ashera Staff to heal everyone for that final fight. Tanith attacked Ashera for 2x19, Sothe for 2x13 and Leonardo for another 2x19 leaving Ashera at 18 HP so Ike had two chances to land a 70% hit with Parity for the kill and end the game.

Epilogue:

Unit Review:

Lehran.png.dce26722dd2389fad1445816f8b21aeb.png  Kills: 1

He was necessary for two-turning Rebirth V so that's good I guess he also cost 164 turns by instigating the whole game though; worst unit ever, being free definitely makes sense for this guy though I would still draft him over Kurth truth be told.

Geoffrey.png.a94ebb8759fc17fef1b781e519c300b6.png Kills: 26

He's great for two maps then he just goes AWOL until endgame, he still managed to catch up with some Bonus Experience and Paragon in Endgame, plus he had more Strength than Oscar by like level 3 or something. His Fire Affinity Support with Makalov was nice for some extra damage in Rebirth V, again it makes sense for him to be free.

Fiona.png.a222fba71d31538caa286283cd9bdde4.png Kills: 28

Look at all those green stats, more than any other unit, she must be good right? Well, for being the final unit left in the entire draft she actually wasn't as bad as I thought, she saved a turn in 1-E and 3-12 just by contributing to a Rescue Chain/Drop on Micaiah and then she ate all the Bonus Experience so she could actually do stuff in 4-2 which was needed. I was hoping for Lyre or Mist last round but I'm glad I got her as she saved those two turns that I don't think either of them would have.

Makalov.png.485342c4c8ed1d0298cd51c328aa26ae.png Kills: 42

Having an extra CRK unit is useful if only to get the Speedwings which were really needed for me, he's under-levelled a bit when he joins up in 3-10 but nothing some Paragon training and Bonus Experience can't fix plus his high Speed ensures that he can double fairly easily even at a low level which is nice. He's mounted for 3-E which helps and he can use the Hammer in 4-E-1 to whack Generals, not much more to say really he's just there and he did his job.

Sanaki.png.e60dac3adc8bb46ede7ea2c27b7ea157.png Kills: 48

You wouldn't think somebody with four con could carry so much weight but she put the Silver Army on her back that's for sure, I honestly expected her to be higher up on the kill count even though she has the lowest availability on my team, I felt she did that much work in those two maps. She did really need the Speedwings and to a lesser extent the Seraph Robes but they were a great investment and aside from that she was ready to go. For a late game unit she pulled her weight and quite a lot more on top, without a doubt she saved tonnes of turns in 4-P and 4-3, I'd go so far as to call her the best Part 4 unit actually.

Leonardo.png.84d85faad44b691263e65a0d305c71c8.png Kills: 51

I'm actually a little bit surprised he beat Sanaki in kills even if only by three. Leonardo was actually, believe it or not, really good! He was definitely the unit that performed the most above my expectations, I had a few ideas for things he could maybe help with but he went far beyond that. In part one he didn't really kill much but he helped in a lot of maps by just taking care of one or two units such as the Dracoknight in 1-8 for example or combining with Nolan in 1-1 and 1-2, he also saved a lot of turns by contributing to Rescue-Drops and Shoving on maps where he didn't kill even a single enemy. In Part 3 Bonus Experience got him up to where he needed to be (Bonus Experience is  and he again did his job helping the Allies in 3-6 and then taking the Ledge in 3-12 and Finally killing Ike in 3-13. It probably should be said that I thnk he was helped a lot by having Jill and Ilyana(as well as Sothe) as they could take a lot of the weight in Part One and in 3-6 in Jill's case leaving Leo to not be overwhelmed and just do his own thing. Plus he was the MVP of Endgame V with the Lughnasadh.

Kyza.png.88ae94c39f6a7f02c2a46d2abc7bc286.png Kills: 52

Again I'm a bit surprised he beat Sanaki in kills. I drafted him to shove Ike which did come in useful in his join map after that he just trained pretty much all the way to Part 4 I don't think he actually saved any turns in the rest of Part 3 though I'm probably not giving him enough credit. Blossom was basically necessary for him but that's not too contested, I probably should have given him 2 levels per map though i.e. one base level and one map level as even though he was levelling with Blossom it was only one level per map so it added up slowly. His high Speed but low Strength was somewhat useful for training his Strike Rank, though it was still a pain, reaching SS is pretty much impossible  in an LTC setting I think. His moment of glory was in the Desert where his unimpeded movement was vital and his gauge lasts long enough for him to endure enough rounds of combat - something a cat couldn't do, I just wish he had the few points of Strength that he needed to OHKO the Swordmasters which would have made it a lot less RNG dependant.

Tanith.png.074b1467ee7c336aaf15afa287ceba9a.png Kills: 67

Tanith is such a great unit, her combat is amazing rivalling even Jill's thanks to Tempest Blade access, if only her availability were better she'd be a top unit I think. Being a flier in 3-11 is great even though Jill meant she didn't have to ferry Ike so she had the luxury of training and also in 3-E where she was the MVP thanks to best Biorhythm and Adept. In Part 4 again being a combat capable unit along with flight is fantastic in both Micaiah's and Tibarn's routes and she was largely responsible for handling Tibarn's maps by herself. I think picking Oscar over her was probably still the right choice but I don't think she should have lasted unpicked as long as she did.

Ike.png.842e5fdf3d2a8ece25cbb737b60c7a54.png Kills: 72

The fact he only beat Tanith by five kills says a lot I think, he's just a sword locked foot unit at the end of the day albeit one with WTF stats. He's useful in 3-1 thanks to his stupid bases but after that he spends a lot of time performing lesser roles and taking care of a few things in rout maps and such, in other words a lot of units could replace what he does, he's still good though which is more than some Lords could say. After he gets Ragnell he becomes a different unit but he's still just an infantry unit so he's never really doing all that much, being able to ORKO almost everything in Part 4 is nice though.

Sothe.png.43e7e64abbe7113c89b99ac9503e4cda.png Kills: 86

Obviously he's the Jagen so he's amazing in Part 1 that goes without saying, Forged Knives and Beastkillers in his pocket and away he goes. Usually he's considered to fall of after that which is true but I actually think he performs better than people give him credit for, he's still great in 3-6 providing he has 24 Speed to double the Cats thanks to Beastkiller. 3-12 and 3-13 are a different story though especially 3-12 where he can't hope to ever kill the Generals and even the Halberdiers give him some trouble but he still helped by trailing Micaiah for Support and killing a few units which is enough to save a turn as well as shoving Leonardo in 3-13 which again saved a turn. In Part 4 he's good enough to handle one part of the map for example the top in the desert so he's still contributing even if he's not the focal unit by any means. Finally his damage in Rebirth V is actually really good thanks to having the Speed to double with a strong weapon.

Oscar.png.e2380510c9389dba717f89e226adb3bb.png Kills: 89

He's not Titania that's for damn sure! Still he's a 9-move mounted unit with good availability and a high base level so he can hit third tier pretty quickly and that's what matters, making him probably one of the best of the Greil Mercenaries, he was especially good in 3-P. Bonus Experience at tier 2 helped his Strength but it didn't go anywhere after that, Brave weapons are plentiful in uses though which rendered his lack of Strength not much of an issue. I'd probably think he was better if it wasn't for other people doing most of the work for him, still like I said before I think it was the right choice to take him over Tanith even if he wasn't as obviously great as she was at any point.

Micaiah.png.67323405aade8b0f6a054eb8ed93ffc8.png  Kills: 102

Micaiah is honestly so good, better than Ike actually and I don't mean that ironically. I can definitely understand why people don't like her in a casual setting and I would probably agree with them but when it comes to saving turns she's one of the best Lords I think, probably the best of the games I'm familiar with. She absolutely needs Resolve and in some cases Wrath to do her job, without those she would be entirely different but she isn't really in much competition for them and she should take priority if she is in my opinion. Resolve fixes basically all her issues; her high luck combining with the added Speed to give her good avoid and her high Magic along with her innate +2 attack Support with Sothe allowing her to ORKO stuff without issue despite her late promotions. Her low HP and Defence is actually good in this sense as you want her to go into Resolve range on the first attack so she only really needs to take a single hit which she can without much issue. In Part 4 she is a free Rescue user for her route which in itself is more than a lot of main characters can provide, Purge access is also very handy at certain points.

Ilyana.png.03c71f10b67723f270c205133c02e41a.png Kills: 117

I'm not sure many people would take Ilyana in the second phase but I think she is worth that for sure. Mages are often thought of as having gotten the short end of the stick which is true in a fashion especially when considering their caps, specifically Ilyana who also has to deal with specialising in the weakest magic type. In actual fact though it really doesn't hurt her that much she can use Fire after promoting and a Forged Thunder is good enough to get her through until she becomes a Sage. What really makes mages great though, I think, is their utility, I would take having low stat caps any day in exchange for having access to Siege Tomes which came in handy several times as well as Rescue which is, as usual, one of the best tools for saving turns in Part 4 and in 3-E as well in this case. What really sets Ilyana apart though is her availability, she joins early in Part One with a good base level so she can promote pretty quickly and she can more than hold her own without issue, she then rejoins in 3-2 and even though she's under-levelled she is good enough with some Skills like Adept or Wrath until she catches up. I think it should also be said that she actually has an advantage in that she can ORKO Generals something that most physical units cannot do even, Jill struggles with max might Hand Axes against them in Part Four and they are typically more abundant than Swordmasters which Ilyana cannot double due to her low Speed cap.

JIll.png.f24602273ac0bc35cc93a5032ffbb20b.png  Kills: 157

No prizes for guessing who was first! Beating Ilyana in second place by 40 kills despite having eight less maps to exist in. Good availability, flying, amazing stats, fantastic caps, WTF class, uses the best weapon; what more can you ask for. All she needs is the Part One stat boosters and a little bit of training in 3-6 and 3-7 and she carries for the rest of the game. She can fly up the ledges in 1-E along with being able to carry the Black Knight as well as having Canto and she can fly around in the Swamp in 3-6 getting tonnes of experience and getting to places much quicker than anyone else can even dream of. After that she can even go over to the Mercenaries which sacrifices 3-12 and to some extent 3-13, though Leo handled that one no problem, in exchange for more training in 3-7 and then basically being as if you have Haar for the rest of 3-8, 3-10, 3-11 and 3-E and then of course she continues to be a god throughout Part 4. Without a doubt the best unit the only person who could compete with her is Titiania I think and Haar if he wasn't already banned.

Well that was fun it only took me five months but here we are with Ashera defeated, I'm glad I made this after the other drafts never got started. Overall I was very happy with my team though first pick is of course a lot to do with that, I think that some turns could have been saved but probably only 2 or 3, overall I think I was pretty close to the minimum that this team could achieve. It's kind of a shame that no one else got very far with this except for @Interdimensional Observer who unfortunately stopped after Part 3, I would have liked to read how others were doing (plus to prevent me from having 30 posts in a row or something), still I understand this is a long game and I needed to take a break for several days at more than one point and not everyone has the time so I don't want anyone to read this and think I'm being snide or something I'm not. Now we just need people to join the other draft and do it all again.

Ashera was defeated in 166+8 turns.

:newyears:

Reyson.png

Rafiel.png

Leanne.png