Member activity?

DisobeyedCargo

So I have noticed that at the bottom of the website, it says that the highest amount of members online ever was somewhere around 1600 or something. I only ever notice at most like 250 people online when I'm on. What exactly triggered a massive amount of members to be on this site at once?

Well the date that there were that many people online was the day before Fates released in Japan, so I say that is why. I also believe on that day a lot of Fates stuff got leaked.

Just now, Azz said:

Well the date that there were that many people online was the day before Fates released in Japan, so I say that is why. I also believe on that day a lot of Fates stuff got leaked.

Ahh that would explain why. Did this sort of thing happen with awakening or heroes, I didn't know the site existed before I got Awakening?

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ahh that would explain why. Did this sort of thing happen with awakening or heroes, I didn't know the site existed before I got Awakening?

I wouldn't know since like you, I wasn't here when Awakening came out. As for Heroes, it didn't beat out Fates, but I do think there were a decent amount of members online though I can't recall.

If I remember correctly, it did spiked with Awakening's... something. I forgot exactly what about it was it. Naturally, not as much as with Fates.