Fire Emblem: I need help making character portrait XD

SwordKeanu!

Hello guys, I am currently making(just trying) to make fire emblem hack on my own(via FE7), Right now, I am trying to make a character, my character is Matthew(theif) as head/face(including neck with the scarf or whatsoever we can call), The body is Ziess, but the hair is Eliwood(the adult one from the pos ending where he bring Roy to Hector and play with Lilina) but black color. The problem is....I cannot load the file (FEditor>portrait editor> Load file)

the format is PNG, 128X112, I measure the mouth sizes, and character portrait(including sprite) and it is accurate. I edit it at Paint all, but I use usenti to change it at 16 via palette(?).

The main problem is I trying to load the file "Load from file" but everytime I load the image...nothing happen(I try it to Lyn and matthew). Help please?

in usenti, to change it to 16 colors, you use the requantitize feature, right? If so, then check the mug itself, excluding the frames, as maybe you went over the limit there. Be sure the Mug itself is 96x80 pixels and the mug with frames included is 128x112. Its easy to be one pixel off

Hi Draco9325.  I manage to install my character. NOW MORE PROBLEM: When I install/load it, the face was being dislocated(eyes and mouth only), and when I load the game(I saved the worked), it is still the original character( like, My character I made is replaced to lyn, but the character appeared is still Lyn). Help?