Your Summer Sale Wishlist?

Rapier

What do you intend to buy during the Summer Sale?

-> Higher priority:

- Dishonored 2 (if it gets a good discount)

- The latest Guilty Gear games

- Nier Automata (if it gets a good discount)

-> Lower priority:

- Suguri

- Sonic CD (... Yeah)

- Hollow Knight/Flinthook

- Papers, Please

- The Escapists

- Probably Yu-Gi-Oh: Legacy of the Duelist

- Probably Fallout 4

- Melty Blood

- Way of the Samurai 4

I planned to buy Europa Universalis and Stellaris' DLCs before Paradox doubled the price. A shame that they had to shoot their own foot.

-Xanadu Next

-Ys Origin

-Ys Oath in Felghana

I don't really plan on buying too many games these days (since I still have an enormous backlog that needs clearing up) unless they really grab my interest.  Looking at your list, I remember Hollow Knight looking really fun, so I might end up picking that one up eventually.

My laptop stinks so I'm shooting for:

-Sonic Adventure 2

-Sonic CD

I don't even like Sonic but whatever, I have money to spend and nothing else looks interesting

EDIT: Also might nab Wasteland

Edited by Pixelman

I'm thinking of skipping on this summer sale to get the games coming out at this second half of the year (Cold Steel, Zwei II, Ys VIII, Tokyo Xanadu)

Maybe get the Humble Sekai Project Bundle instead

I doubt anything i want is hitting a discount i want this sale anyway

Edited by Tonton

More or less in order from things I'll definitely buy to things I'm less sure about.

Descent Underground- While it's true that it did not transition from closed beta to early access gracefully, I still don't think I can get enough of this genre.

Overload(2017)- people have been pointing at this as a Descent succesor done right.

King of Dragon Pass -I have the GoG edition but have never tried out any of the additions of the IOS version also included in steam version

Silent Storm- sure it's not as good as X-com 1, but it's still a pseudo classic

Trap Them: Sniper and Trap Them: Remote - Two indie puzzle games that I followed through greenlight

Evil Genius- Been investigating due to similiarties to Majesty:Fantasy kingdom sim. Really enjoy what I've seen of it in my research.

Oddworld: Soulstorm- little iffy on this since I skipped the remaster of odysse in favor of just replaying the original via CD. However my CD of Exodus doesn't seem to run properly so I think I'll pick it up if I don't fix it in the near future.

Grim Fandanago Remastered-  my CD is prone to problems, but on the other hand I've been meaning to marathon the Sierra games so low priority.

Gothic II- a friend of mine wrote a really fascinating explanation of how extreme this game's non-linear open world approach goes. On the other hand, I'm almost certain I would hate the palace and not terribly interactive gameplay...

5 hours ago, Tonton said:

I'm thinking of skipping on this summer sale to get the games coming out at this second half of the year (Cold Steel, Zwei II, Ys VIII, Tokyo Xanadu)

Maybe get the Humble Sekai Project Bundle instead

I doubt anything i want is hitting a discount i want this sale anyway

Cold Steel's coming to Steam?

Hm... I might pick it up when it comes out

Edited by Pixelman

On 6/16/2017 at 1:00 PM, Tonton said:

Yep, http://gematsu.com/2017/04/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-coming-pc-summer

Apparently it's on track to release next month too

Whoa nice, I can do my Nightmare run for my channel sooner than expected.

I guess I should speed up my run of Zero.

Edited by Jedi

If Cold Steel gets released on July, it'll jump straight to my priorities list. If it doesn't, well, I'll have money for it in August. Probably. I just hope it costs the same as TITS 3.

Edited by Rapier