Gamexplain Footage of Fire Emblem Warriors Gameplay

Truthblade

53 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Same. Wonder what her role is, she is the only character I can think of saying " I like those profit margins."

Maybe some sort of guide?

31 minutes ago, Truthblade said:

Maybe some sort of guide?

Possibly. It reminds me of stuff like Quake a bit where you have the "announcer" saying things like massacre or carnage when getting a kill streak. Wonder if her role is similar. Is this something Warriors has done in the past?

Watching this, I noticed that Marth has a similar gimmick to Zelda's Rapier moveset where he throws out different strong attacks with the 3 Light orbs he gains by charging up. Probably safe to say that other characters may get their own specific meter/gimmick too like some characters had in Hyrule Warriors.

Edited by Rodriguezjr

Random Notes:

1. It's nice to be able to listen to the actual game audio instead of commentary over it like the Treehouse presentation.
1A.  I'm really liking the Warrior's remix of Awakening's Destiny. // Hold up, Lost in Thoughts All Alone is in there as well! // There is another song in there and it sounds familiar, but I don't know what it is. I want to say it is Dusk Falls, but can't quite make it out.
1B. Hearing Rowen's voice definitely cemented my dislike of it. His moveset also looks lackluster.
1C. The "variations" from Hyrule Warriors seem to return, such as when activating one's special ability.
1D. I guess Anna is the narrator, or at the very least helping out the player with the tactical callouts. "I like these profit margins!"
1E. The other small dialogue during attacks is rather nice. I noticed this the most with F!Corrin, saying how she doesn't want to fight and the like.

2. Looks like Marth may play similarly to HW's Zelda with her Rapier moveset.

3. Watching this video, I find the Level Ups are definitely more intrusive than I would like. I'll probably end up turning those off so the action flows smoothly.

Overall, Marth shot up in the list of characters I want to actually play while I am probably going to dread dealing with Rowen throughout the entire story. Still, GameExplain's video of FE:Warriors is nice since it does not have the commentary like the Treehouse versions.

The characters repeatedly switching between English and Japanese voices is weird. But I guess that's unfinished dubbing for you. xP

Also, Rowan sometimes sounds like he has a cold... His voice isn't bad to me, I just have that one little beef with it.

Nice hearing "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" in there! ^^

From the sound of it, the boss music for when Xander comes in is a remix of You of the Dark/Lost in thoughts all alone/You of the Light. It sounds pretty good, though I do wish You of the Light wasn't cut off where it was before it transitions into the next segment.

As for the characters, Marth and Corrin look like they'll be the most fun to play for me while I'll probably stay away from the twins ignoring story segments that require them.

Edited by Medeus