Easy way to grind Preists and Clerics?

So I can easily grind most of my units using the tower, except for two. Moulder and Natasha, my two healers, can only gain experience by using staves, which takes longer than just killing a bunch of Revenants. Is there some way I can train my priests and clerics faster, Moulder doesn't need immediate training, as he is level 15, which is only 2 levels below what most of my units are at currently, but Natasha is at level 10, and going into chapter 13, the survival chapter, where enemies are going to come at me at all sides, I am afraid of losing her simply because she is too low level. I didn't want to promote any of them because then they will fall behind my other units eventually, because I wait until level 20 to promote. (Except for trainee classes). 

TLDR; is there an easy way to grind XP for Priests and Clerics?

Yup, yup!

Torch staves, Barrier staves and healing every little damn HP with Mend preferably :D

That is how my healers sometimes even get ahead of the combat units...

29 minutes ago, Lady Sansa said:

If you're worried about your healers dying, maybe you should like not expose them to enemies.

I don't do that, I just want to get them to level 20 so I can promote them with as many stat ups as possible

That is really fine. Depends on your playstyle but in Sacred Stones especially, I think you can take your time with them. Promoted healers usually still stick to staff spamming as they have ranks and staves are better later. On top of that, unlocked low rank tomes or such might not be that useful at that stage and need grinding when the game is pretty much over.

• 2 weeks later...

What I do is on Serafew, I have Seth use the arena and have Moulder and Natasha take turns healing him. Grinds Seth to the point where I don't feel bad for leaving him underleveled from disuse, grinds gold, and grinds healers.

This is very time-intensive, however.