Favorite Objective Type in Fire Emblem?

Jedi

Objective you like the most  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Objectives

I'm genuinely surprised Defend/Survive is taking this, considering most of them can be cheesed completely and utterly, I guess 10 Conquest really left that much of an impression, or maybe its Blazing Sword doing it. (Despite those kind of being dull) 

Or maybe its just the concept of the thing haha.

My favorite objective is Defend/Survive because I like the whole concept about defending a fort which is about to fall to the enemies' hands and for the rewards. Elincia's gambit is among my favorite maps in the series and I think the other Defend/Survive maps in RD were quite good overall.

I finished Thracia a few weeks ago and I loved chapter 14. There were many ways you could do to complete the map and to deal with the multiple enemies. That was pretty fun overall (though I still hate FE5's ballisticians...). FE5's chapter 20 was good as well even though I wished you could change the characters' positions in the map (and in FE5 in general of course). 

I also think FE5 were done especially in chapter 19. The atmosphere and the situation quite helped this map to work well too.

While my overall favourite end was capturing an enemy, since that only occurs like... once or twice in the whole series, I went with escape. The enemies are often too numerous or too overpowered, and it feels great to get everyone to the points. I like the ones where you have to escape with everyone... unless npcs are involved. I don't like npcs...