Best classes for Pegasus knight sisters

Uh... Pegasus Knight.

As mages and clerics, they learn the generic class spells(Fire and Thunder, with Recover at promotion for Mage, Recover and Nosferatu, with Seraphim at promotion for Cleric), and as cavaliers, there's nothing that they really have over Pegasus Knights, other than losing the flight and weakness to bows.

Edited by Slumber

5 minutes ago, BakanGin said:

dang know i have no clue who gets the pitchforks

I'd personally recommend male units who can benefit from the Dread Fighter loop and the extra levels. I gave one to Nomah, purely because of this. Well, also because I wanted to see a merc with a beard.

1 hour ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

Boey makes a pretty good archer. 

Then he becomes Bowy.

Thank you. Just…Thank you. I'm not even messing around when I say I needed that.

Anyways, for the original question, yes, definitely Pegasus Knight as their best Class, both for the above issues(no other class brings them anything better) and because they actually lose access to Triangle Attack if they're not all Pegasus-Riders. My plan for the Pitchforks is to create a miniature version of the Dread Fighter loop for the Whitewings by returning them to Villager and then taking them back through the Pegasus Knight Line again to try and max out their stats. You could also do this with any female character to give them more stats, or turn one of your other male Units(like Valbar, Leon, Luthier, etc.) into a Merc with the first Pitchfork, Dread Fighter loop them until satisfied, then use the second Pitchfork to turn them back to their original Class if you want, plus you then still have the third Pitchfork to use for kicks and giggles.

9 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Thank you. Just…Thank you. I'm not even messing around when I say I needed that.

Anyways, for the original question, yes, definitely Pegasus Knight as their best Class, both for the above issues(no other class brings them anything better) and because they actually lose access to Triangle Attack if they're not all Pegasus-Riders. My plan for the Pitchforks is to create a miniature version of the Dread Fighter loop for the Whitewings by returning them to Villager and then taking them back through the Pegasus Knight Line again to try and max out their stats. You could also do this with any female character to give them more stats, or turn one of your other male Units(like Valbar, Leon, Luthier, etc.) into a Merc with the first Pitchfork, Dread Fighter loop them until satisfied, then use the second Pitchfork to turn them back to their original Class if you want, plus you then still have the third Pitchfork to use for kicks and giggles.

You wouldn't need to do this, since Dread Fighter brings them back to Villager. Just finish a DF loop to bring them back to their original class. Use another Pitchfork on another unit.

Just now, Slumber said:

You wouldn't need to do this, since Dread Fighter brings them back to Villager. Just finish a DF loop to bring them back to their original class. Use another Pitchfork on another unit.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahathisprovesIdon'tloopDreadFighterenough. Thanks for the reminder, glad this happened before I actually wasted a Pitchfork on one of my DFs.