Legacy of the Demon

thewispsoftime

40 Years Ago, the continent of Eotax went through a devastating war. Thousands upon thousands of lives were lost and many parts of the continent are still visibly scarred. It is legend that the wars were perpetrated by the Demon Weapons, ancient artifacts that instill an undying bloodlust in their wielders, and the war only stopped when these weapons were sealed away. Many have heard these legends, but it is only those who have seen the War firsthand that truly believe in them.

With rumors that the Demon Weapons have returned, will there be enough ready to stop the coming onslaught?

This is my Romhack project! I'm still starting out, so I don't quite have enough for screenshots. I will have some in the next few days, however, so look out for those!

Prologue Screenshots!

Spoiler

594606550f6a7_bandicam2017-06-1721-47-08-153.jpg.970884e6bec19e592ab80a7553980c50.jpg

5946067224315_bandicam2017-06-1721-47-49-318.jpg.adaeb7e74ad71ca58de858e1078d42d3.jpg

59460682126df_bandicam2017-06-1721-48-00-609.jpg.7a325f43ff1e23112f1422172268086a.jpg

59460688a2a7e_bandicam2017-06-1721-48-52-563.jpg.36cb28178ff3b4ffd7b87fb2d2d5088a.jpg

All Portraits(Except maybe Batta, still deciding) are placeholders and will be changed as soon as they can. Also, the Icon for the Ash Sword might be redone.

However, the dialogue and events for the Prologue are complete! Only thing left are switching out placeholder images!

This project will have:

~42 Classes, some entirely custom, most heavily tweaked versions of current classes.

A large variety of new weapons, especially new magic

An entirely new story unconnected to any FE Lore

Custom animations for the Custom classes, and tweaked animations for some old classes

and More!

I will update regularly. For right now, I have a basic list of the custom classes which you read right here!: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1emNN3Uf-wvPT4Zb8J682f5hWQFKTPc4TGm2_9HUmRFQ/edit (Check back every so often, I will be updating this as well)

Edited by thewispsoftime

So I'm almost done with the prologue, but the biggest thing that I have to do is the new portraits. I can barely pixel art, and currently I can only really do the map animations and icons, and even then... probably doesn't look amazing.

If anyone would be interested in working on some portraits, let me know, and we can work out something. I'm not expecting people to do this for free(though if you totally wanna do it for free I won't stop you lol) so message me about what you would like in exchange, and we can discuss ideas.

Just throwing out an update that I am currently in progress with the third chapter, and when I am done with it(and polished up the last two chapters) I will be releasing a demo patch for those who are interested!

Please note that, currently, the portraits and CG's are placeholders! I am not an artist, but I have commissioned some art to help replace that, though the more I work, the more I need so if anyone would like to talk to me about doing some portraits for me, that'd be fantastic!